PDA

View Full Version : The Taste Of Cum!

The Chunkly
May 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
On different people does Cum tastes different ?
As a cock sucker I have found if I suck a smokers cock I can taste it on their cock, sometimes, not all the time but sometimes I thin if they are a heavy smoker or not..

Depending on what they eat it comes out as you suck their cock.

But this is not the norm but I have noticed this from time to time.

I have sucked the odd cock that just tasted horrid and I had to say sorry I'm not in the mood, or words to that.

Everyone is different and we all smell and taste different.

.................................................. .............................................

Hope this makes sense.

cbxer66
May 26, 2020, 1:53 PM
Pineapple juice. If I drink pineapple juice and then taste of my own cum the next day, I can taste the sweetness in it. You are what you eat. ;-)

KDaddy23
May 26, 2020, 2:48 PM
Salty, sweet, sour, bitter; cum is going to taste like whatever we're putting into our bodies. Chances are that if his pre-cum has a bad taste, eh, I might not stop sucking him (and some extra saliva tends to dilute most "bad" tastes)... I'm not gonna swallow, though.

biwmtrucker44
May 26, 2020, 4:37 PM
Vegans taste better

zbi73
May 27, 2020, 2:25 AM
Pity it doesn't taste like chocolate, you have people queued up around the corner :P

chiefconsultant63
May 27, 2020, 9:10 AM
I tasted an Oriental man's cum several times and it does have a strong Chinese food flavor. Some were tasteless which is good and some were sweet and one or two were bitter. Mine was tasteless to me. I have heard about pineapple juice add some sweet flavor.

atxbi
May 27, 2020, 10:54 AM
I’ve swallowed a good number of loads since I found the fun involved in sucking cock. Some loads go straight down without being able to taste anything at all. Then there are loads that you can taste some, and I’m just so thrilled that feeling that dick unload in my mouth, that the taste is like an afterthought and has never been unpleasant to me. So for me, the act of giving head and swallowing is satisfying enough, to really pay much attention to the taste of the cum.

RisingBi
May 27, 2020, 11:21 PM
I’ve swallowed a good number of loads since I found the fun involved in sucking cock. Some loads go straight down without being able to taste anything at all. Then there are loads that you can taste some, and I’m just so thrilled that feeling that dick unload in my mouth, that the taste is like an afterthought and has never been unpleasant to me. So for me, the act of giving head and swallowing is satisfying enough, to really pay much attention to the taste of the cum.I have to agree with you. Just the intimate feeling I have drinking another man's seed leaves me not really thinking about the taste. But, still, I tend to agree with biwmtrucker44, vegan cum tastes better. But I keep hearing pineapple juice over and over again, so I thought I'd try it myself, as cbxer66 said above, and have been drinking it a few times a week for a while now, and I absolutely adore the taste of my own cum, whereas before I never really liked it.

ncbymail
May 28, 2020, 1:23 PM
I have to agree with you. Just the intimate feeling I have drinking another man's seed leaves me not really thinking about the taste. But, still, I tend to agree with biwmtrucker44, vegan cum tastes better. But I keep hearing pineapple juice over and over again, so I thought I'd try it myself, as cbxer66 said above, and have been drinking it a few times a week for a while now, and I absolutely adore the taste of my own cum, whereas before I never really liked it.

I've swallowed a good many loads too ( not enough ) and 95% of them have tasted great. I am careful to let potentials know that I don't want to suck a smokers dick. I'll have to agree that the taste of my own load is as good as any I've had.
Since this virus hit I've had to get by with eating my own....ready for somebody with a big load to give!!

jomartin119
Jul 6, 2020, 4:15 PM
i would say the majority of the time the cocks i sucked the cum taste good

Roxxi
Jul 6, 2020, 5:31 PM
I love it! :tongue:

zbi73
Jul 7, 2020, 2:25 AM
I quite like the taste of mine.

borntosuckcock
Jul 7, 2020, 8:33 AM
Love the taste of cum and the thrill of a guy cumming in my mouth. I won’t suck smokers, the smell is just to much to take.

JayGrimm
Jul 7, 2020, 2:29 PM
I tasted an Oriental man's cum several times and it does have a strong Chinese food flavor. Some were tasteless which is good and some were sweet and one or two were bitter. Mine was tasteless to me. I have heard about pineapple juice add some sweet flavor.

I once swallowed an Oriental guy's load too. I was hungry an hour later.

Fred_Brice
Jul 7, 2020, 3:45 PM
As a true Cocksucker for over 10 years, I have always been ready to swallow and I have swallowed a good number of warm loads, since I found the fun involved in sucking someone's cock. Some of my warm loads of cum go straight down my throat without me being able to taste anything at all. Sometimes there are loads that I can taste! I am usually very thrilled, to have a someone's cock in my mouth! Any afterthought about how his warm load of cum tasted to me is not normally been unpleasant. So for me, the act of giving head and swallowing that persons warm cum is usually satisfaction enough, not really wanting to pay much attention to the taste of the warm cum. Everyone's body chemistry is usually just a little different so I just do not have any problem swallowing 99.9% of warm cum!

dan.woodlawn
Jul 7, 2020, 4:27 PM
If it tasted like Chocolate, 95% of males would be bi.

Pity it doesn't taste like chocolate, you have people queued up around the corner :P

Asspussy302
Jul 7, 2020, 10:15 PM
Everyone has their own flavor, lots of things affect it.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 8, 2020, 8:58 AM
<snip> I am usually very thrilled, to have a someone's cock in my mouth! <snip> So for me, the act of giving head and swallowing that persons warm cum is usually satisfaction enough, not really wanting to pay much attention to the taste of the warm cum.

That pretty much sums it up for me, as well. I love to have a cock in my mouth, and I love to be able to provide sufficient pleasure to induce an orgasm!

After hearing mostly negative comments about the taste of cum in the 'vanilla world', my expectation was that I wouldn't enjoy it when the time came for me to swallow for the first time. I don't have a lot of experience, but the few times I have completed the act, the taste has been been in the 'ok' range - not unpleasant, but nothing I would like to guzzle by the gallon, either.

It feeds into my psychology of being a gurl during playtime, and being able to bring a hard cock to orgasm via my oral skills is ultimately satisfying.

Trueblue2
Jul 8, 2020, 2:16 PM
I eat my own cum as often as possible yum!!