PDA

View Full Version : Tease and denial

Flanders2000
May 23, 2020, 5:00 AM
I'm really turned on by tease and denial. I've done it to others and had it done to me. Two weeks ago I met a guy with a really big cock. I had him lie back while I licked and sucked his cock for a little over 4 hours. After about an hour he was begging to cum, but I kept up with the teasing.

Near the end I told him I would let him cum. He wanted to so bad. I told him he can cum but he needs to tell me when he's close and then again just before he cums. So I'm sucking hard now and I can tell he's building up. He tells me he's almost there, so I keep sucking hard. Then he says "omg I'm gonna cum, here it comes". Then I stopped and didn't go any further. He was begging. Told him I'll let him cum next time if he doesn't cum in between. We did it again, this time only 2 hours. I did the same thing and didn't let him cum. The third time was a few days later. I teased send edged that cock for about 3 hours. This time I let him cum in my mouth. I've never had anyone cum so much. He was shaking all over and didn't stop shooting cum for almost a full minute. And there was a lot of it.

chargersfan
May 23, 2020, 6:47 AM
Wow... rock hard reading this ...

Flanders2000
May 23, 2020, 7:02 AM
Do you like being teased or denied yourself? Or doing it to someone else?

Flanders2000
May 23, 2020, 7:07 AM
I'm currently on day 25 without cumming. For the first 10 days I only teased myself for 3 of those days. But for the past 15 days I've been going to the edge of orgasm every day without cumming. Today I've been edging for 4 hours and I'm going to let myself cum. It's going to be a giant load straight in my own mouth. When I go this long without cumming I can cum enough to fill my mouth. Once I fill my mouth with cum I'll keep it in there while I masturbate and cum again.

Flanders2000
May 23, 2020, 7:13 AM
If we doing this, I'd want to suck each other in 69 position. You'd bring me to the edge without cumming and then you'd cum in my mouth.

GayGuy04
May 23, 2020, 7:55 AM
The 69 position sounds like a good way of sucking eachother

chiefconsultant63
May 23, 2020, 8:15 AM
The feeling I get by build up is the best. Not sure I could survive much tease and denial.

SilkyHoseLover
May 23, 2020, 9:49 AM
I'd be interested in being on the receiving end of a tease & denial session, but not one lasting 4 hours! That seems a little extreme...

As for the other half of it, I love sucking cock, but don't think I'd have the patience to T & D another guy for very long, either. My goal it to please -- make him cum!

Jazminedress
May 23, 2020, 10:44 AM
sounds fun

Shakey
May 23, 2020, 10:47 AM
I LOVE to be on the receiving end. Best time was when I had a guy tie me down on a bed, lying on my back, blindfolded, and unable to move. He was jerking me on and off for about 45 minutes, and I almost came about ten times. When he decided it was "time" he really took me by surprise when instead of jerking me, he finally took my shaft into his mouth and started sucking with authority. I got so aroused I came after only about 15 seconds in his mouth :impleased I felt one of the best orgasms of my life, gave him 5 or 6 huge spurts of cum, and he swallowed all of it. He continued with a different sort of teasing through some post-orgasm torture, sucking my cock tip gently on and off for a couple minutes as I went soft.

It's an awesome experience to be teased!

Flanders2000
May 29, 2020, 6:51 AM
I LOVE to be on the receiving end. Best time was when I had a guy tie me down on a bed, lying on my back, blindfolded, and unable to move. He was jerking me on and off for about 45 minutes, and I almost came about ten times. When he decided it was "time" he really took me by surprise when instead of jerking me, he finally took my shaft into his mouth and started sucking with authority. I got so aroused I came after only about 15 seconds in his mouth :impleased I felt one of the best orgasms of my life, gave him 5 or 6 huge spurts of cum, and he swallowed all of it. He continued with a different sort of teasing through some post-orgasm torture, sucking my cock tip gently on and off for a couple minutes as I went soft.

It's an awesome experience to be teased!

That's so hot. If I did that to you I'd swallow your load too.

GeorgiaGuy49
May 29, 2020, 8:33 PM
I have to know was he tied up? And personally I don't 69 a great position because it's uncomfortable and makes it damn near impossible to concentrate on either giving or receiving but thats just me.

Flanders2000
Jun 5, 2020, 4:00 AM
He was handcuffed, but only his hands, not legs.