PDA

View Full Version : Who is better in bed? M or F?

Curiouscurious
May 6, 2020, 9:40 AM
You know, overall.

LingerieandLace
May 6, 2020, 2:48 PM
Interesting question, I do have some trouble to choosing which might be better. For me, I truly enjoy the human body, of both genders and some days, I may have a desire for a female and other days, I would prefer a male. If you had put a M and F couple that would have been my chioce so at this time, I would have decline in voting in this poll!

cornholejoe
May 6, 2020, 5:31 PM
like them both

GayGuy04
May 6, 2020, 7:32 PM
It seems men know what to do in the sheets they are good at making a man feel very good

1funguy
May 6, 2020, 7:43 PM
I think that is difficult to answer as feminine energy from a female feels different than the feminine energy side of a male. Male dominate energy feels rougher more aggressive. I think it also depends on what energy I've been putting out there with a male who's fem energy was high. Not really an easy answer. Depends which way the big brain and the little brain can agree on.

jem_is_bi
May 6, 2020, 8:10 PM
I am mostly homosexual.
So, I definitely want a male in my bed for what I really love to do!

Tight1-4u
May 6, 2020, 9:24 PM
That depends on the day and the moment.. Being submissive bottom men do me good.. I love aggressive kinda dom guys!! Love being man handled and used well..

monaohio
May 7, 2020, 5:04 AM
men are

Mfmca42
May 7, 2020, 8:16 AM
I think it depends on the M or F. Also me, some days I prefer M, some days I prefer F.

Arsamatoria
May 7, 2020, 11:16 AM
There positives to both.

Ebbtide
May 7, 2020, 3:46 PM
I would say females. More intimate with the kissing and foreplay.

Annika L
May 7, 2020, 10:39 PM
I always find these posts on a bisexual site to be rather funny.

csreef
May 8, 2020, 12:19 AM
I always find these posts on a bisexual site to be rather funny.

Absolutely!!!!!

NjbiGuy01
May 8, 2020, 10:41 AM
Honestly, I'm blessed to be Bi, and to enjoy both men and women.

Like anything, it's wholly dependent on the partner(s), whether male or female. I had some amazing times with men, women and couples but have also had so-so or even bad times with any of the possible combinations too. It's great to be open to either or both genders.

zbi73
May 8, 2020, 5:55 PM
Subjective.

JimmyPlays
May 15, 2020, 1:24 AM
Funny question. You do know that it's a personal thing? I really don't think is has a universal answer. Why stop with male or female? What about Black/White, or young/old or gay/straight? My answer is the one that's right for you. As a matter of fact, the comparison is not the real question, how about what are you like in bed? Are you better with a male of a female partner? That's what I would like to know.

allmyassbelongtocock
May 15, 2020, 1:53 AM
It really depends on the person, and what you're into.

The best sexual experience I've had from a woman, she was into femdom, anal, ass-to-mouth, deepthroating, swallowing, and threesomes with other women. She knew how to grind my cock, and I'd have to try really, really hard not to nut within 10 minutes. This, coming from a guy who goes 2 hours on average.

The best sexual experience I've had from a man, he was really good at fucking me hard in the ass to where I'd almost always have a prostate orgasm. I'd also typically orgasm before he would, and that rarely ever happens with other guys. His cum also always tasted really sweet, which was another bonus.

Comparing which is better is like comparing apples to oranges.

jomartin119
Jul 6, 2020, 4:18 PM
Yes Men

Bisexual765
Jul 9, 2020, 9:51 AM
What I like about this site is that most people are actually able to give answers that make sense instead of just going either "penis = amazing, vag = gross" or "men bad women good"

Geoff Gregg
Jul 9, 2020, 1:34 PM
Both at the same time is perfection, at least in my fantasy world.