PDA

View Full Version : Attracted to bottoms/subs....

chargersfan
May 2, 2020, 7:42 AM
I find myself attracted to sub / bottoms but I myself am a bottom and submissive when it comes to my sexual desires with a male ... Is this odd? I do not like aggressive people and aggressive is not going to get me to suck or fuck that person.... I feel a more submissive bottom would be able to get more out of me and start cracking the barrier that is my M2M sexual desires. Anyone else think like this ? Or am I just odd ...

Waylon
May 2, 2020, 10:31 AM
I usually prefer to be the one giving a blowjob and can sometimes play the submissive role but there are times when I get in touch with my dominant side and enjoy getting my dick sucked by another guy who is very submissive. I had one guy that was a total submissive cocksucker and enjoyed being verbally abused with name calling and some minor slapping around and rough face and throat fucking. I would have him dress in women's panties and order him to get on his knees to please me. He had to put his hands behind his back and beg me to let him put his mouth on my dick. He loved to play like that and would do just about anything I told him to. He always ended the blowjob by taking my load in his mouth and then showing it to me, waiting patiently for me to tell him to swallow and then happily gulp it down and say thank you for letting him suck my cock.

BottomCruiser
May 10, 2020, 7:03 PM
This is actually the new normal and your closest match would be bottom-versatiles. You're also not a sub and no bottom-versatiles can't be doms. It's totally fine to be a bottom who isn't a sub

Jazminedress
May 10, 2020, 10:44 PM
. It's totally fine to be a bottom who isn't a sub

correct...........I am a bottom who isnt sub