PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation Month (May) Challenge

zbi73
Apr 29, 2020, 2:56 AM
The month of May is International Masturbation Month with May 28th being International Masturbation day. It's a month devoted entirely to the celebration of the act of self-love. Like I needed a month...

I'd like to issue a few challenges to all the masturbator's on the forum to celebrate the month (I dear say there is a lot of us).

Challenge 1: If you're able too, masturbate each day for the 31 days. Only do this if you don't suffer from any medical or heart related issues. Health first.

Challenge 2: Post a picture at some stage of the month either during or after a masturbation session. Faces or identifying features should NOT be included.

Challenge 3: Find a new way to masturbate and let everyone know so they can try it too.

Challenge 4: Enjoy it.

For those who will partake, reply with "Challenge Accepted".

Grant_Norman
Apr 29, 2020, 6:26 AM
E.D. here and haven't cum in few years (but have swallowed tons of loads), but I accept challenge and will try to cum (or least continue to enjoy rubbing my limp cock) :tongue:

2holer
Apr 29, 2020, 6:31 AM
Im in I love to masturbate I better or would have much sex

cbxer66
Apr 29, 2020, 1:39 PM
I masturbate frequently, just not every day. I prefer to go two or three days, then do it. Much more pleasing and much bigger cum shot than what happens if I do it daily. I can do it every day, just prefer not to. I can do it twice a day, just prefer not to. It's better than watching the TeeVee. ;-)

All I need do is watch those videos of cocks pulsating shooting loads and I'm ready to go.

2holer
Apr 30, 2020, 5:39 AM
I posted my first masturbation pic I dont know if you seen them

Grant_Norman
May 2, 2020, 7:51 PM
Here's my E.D. cock getting ready for action:

Like the nice mushroom head? Most guys love sucking it...is my favorite cock shape to suck also

hairy69
May 3, 2020, 6:03 AM
Here's my E.D. cock getting ready for action:

Like the nice mushroom head? Most guys love sucking it...is my favorite cock shape to suck also

Very nice! I would love to suck it too!

sexylacaman
May 4, 2020, 11:38 AM
Still after all these years I love to masturbate! �� Though as another respondent said, I don’t generally do it daily. I will make sure to masturbate on the 28th though & I will post pics! (Love to show my cock!)

Grant_Norman
May 4, 2020, 11:48 AM
I will make sure to masturbate on the 28th though & I will post pics! (Love to show my cock!)

Would love to see it! Especially with cum on it.

Footstep40
May 4, 2020, 1:03 PM
I’ve been going a bit overboard. My boyfriend moved to Arizona, before the lockdown, so a few FaceTime jerks have been the bright spot of the day.

sexylacaman
May 5, 2020, 12:42 AM
“Would love to see it! Especially with cum on it.”

Is there any other way? I’ll try to oblige.

zbi73
May 16, 2020, 4:51 AM

In celebration of my favourite month, May, masturbation month. Can't issue a challenge and then not follow through.

CuriousInMO
May 16, 2020, 7:41 AM
Very nice! Looks like it was a good time!

sexylacaman
May 16, 2020, 9:48 AM
Nice! Would love to lick you clean! ��