PDA

View Full Version : Frustration with female partners not willing to experiment?

beamish13
Apr 28, 2020, 7:26 PM
Any other men here get very annoyed with female partners who are completely
opposed to trying any sexual activity with other women? How have you mitigated
that feeling? Do you seek more open women?

querty
Apr 28, 2020, 8:19 PM
If anyone, male or female, of any orientation, for any reason, in any situation, does not want to consent to something, then that is the end of it. There is no reason, and certainly no right to be annoyed or frustrated. Disappointed, perhaps. To take on some campaign to 'mitigate' their lack of consent is wrong on every level, and would speak volumes of about a persons integrity.

jem_is_bi
Apr 28, 2020, 8:31 PM
You need to get a different female partner that wants to have sex with another female.

playful808
Apr 28, 2020, 9:26 PM
Can you two talk honestly about sex? Many couples can’t. Didn’t need to early on, lever learned, now it is too embarrassing to start.

Ask her what makes her uncomfortable. Jealousy is a real thing. Maybe she is insecure about changes to her body, or afraid of comparisons. Or afraid of feeling jealous of another woman. Or afraid what other people would think. Or afraid of what *god* might think. Or afraid of being called a slut. Or ... Find out.

If possible, find something for her. Something she wants. Maybe she would like a BBC, or a straight MFM threesome, or a specific old boyfriend.

Or maybe she wants sex with you only. Some women are wired for monogamy.

Neonaught
Apr 29, 2020, 10:23 AM
We have been married 33 years and I try to keep our sex life interesting but my wife never seems to want to innovate unless we have a third partner present. That frustrates me since she is nearly impossible to bring to orgasm.