PDA

View Full Version : Obsession

Tight1-4u
Apr 21, 2020, 8:02 PM
Three nights ago I met with a young man that I had been chatting with for a couple weeks.. we meet he gets in my truck and we chat for a minute and then I drove us to a place I know we are safe.. we chat a little more when he leans in and kisses me.. ok great he is taking charge.. I like that.. we make out for a bit then he pulls out his cock.. he is already rock hard.. it is probably 6-7” smaller pointy head and quite thick at the base.. so I stroke it a few times and ask him if he wanted to fuck me.. he was out of the truck before I was done asking.. he is probably 6” taller and 60-70 pounds heavier than I and 30 years younger.. very strong and powerful.. muscular.. I get to the front of the truck and he is naked from the waist down.. so I get naked and he pulls me to him kissing and tongue fucking my throat.. then he pushes me over the hood of my truck and lubes my ass and pussy.. then pushes two fingers in me.. he finger tucked me for like two minutes.. then I feel his hand on the back of my neck as he forces me face down on the hood.. I feel his cock In my ass crack and then at my entrance.. he makes one small push that opened my pussy then he drives in balls deep.. he is quite thick at the base so he is spreading my pussy wide.. he Very forcefully pushes as he holds me therein place.. then slowly starts fucking me full deep.. then he gets faster and faster driving forcing himself as deep as he could go.. he spanked me and pulled my hair to force himself deeper and deeper in my pussy.. after about 20 min of fucking me wildly like this he stops pulls out turns me over and pushes me up onto the hood.. takes a leg in each arm and lifts my ass off the truck.. he enters me again holding my ass in the air and starts pounding away again.. my mind was swimming num with pleasure.. he was fucking me like no tomorrow.. he leaned forward with my legs on his shoulders kissing my tongue down my throat and playing with my tits.. he sucked a very large hicky on my neck!! My pussy was alive hot wet and tingling as he fucked me.. he took charge and took what he wanted.. he had me pinned down under him as I felt his cock beginning to swell.. his thrusting became more powerful and deeper.. then as he stiffened up he said I am cumming in you!! I just said ok!! I wanted no needed his seed deep inside of me.. he filled me to the point it started leaking from my pussy while his cock was still in me.. then when he fell out he released me from under him.. but started kissing me again.. I could feel his cum running out of me as he played with my tits and he kissed me.. we got dressed and drove back to his car.. I already wanted more of his cock so I took him to another place and he fucked me again.. this time it was like he made love to me.. since that night I can’t get him and his cock out of my mind.. I need to get him in me again.. it is such a powerful desire.. I can’t think at all just about him and him fucking me again.. it is crazy this has never happened before.. have anyone of you ever experienced this?? Tell me please

csreef
Apr 21, 2020, 8:31 PM
^^^ Wow!

Grant_Norman
Apr 22, 2020, 5:32 AM
That was so fucking hot...no, although I have been fucked in ass a few times, nothing ever that hard...would've loved to be in your place. When a nice hard cock is fucking you it is so very, very good...and what's also so nice is the feel of the cum dripping out of you later. Hope you get more and share with us.

GayGuy04
Apr 22, 2020, 7:29 AM
Nice story you told us you got your ass handed to you good for you!!

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 22, 2020, 8:49 AM
So I'm guessing you weren't quite 6' apart? :yikes2:

Flypaper
Apr 22, 2020, 8:51 AM
^^^ Wow!

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.

I want to live his life!

Flypaper
Apr 22, 2020, 8:53 AM
So I'm guessing you weren't quite 6' apart? :yikes2:

tsk tsk Don’t covidshame a brother who just got put head over heels on the hood of his truck! I’ll give him a pass...

(but let’s be safe out there friends)

Neonaught
Apr 22, 2020, 9:32 AM
My favorite bottom guy comes to mind. Handsome as hell and when we're together it's more love making than mere sex. He kisses ignite me and he takes my big cock so well. I'd have him every day if I could!

KDaddy23
Apr 22, 2020, 2:35 PM
I'd say that "once in a blue moon," you run into that one guy who fucks you the way you really want to be fucked, the guy who can show you both the rough, hard side of himself... then shows how gentle and "loving" he can be - and you got to see both in the same night. Such a guy can make all the other guys who has ever had you look like rank amateurs by comparison so it makes perfectly good sense that you'd want more of him after, like someone else said, you got your ass handed to you big time.

Really happy for ya and I hope you can arrange for him to take you again!

marine20
Apr 22, 2020, 3:09 PM
what the hell goes on in utah ?

MorThan7
Apr 22, 2020, 3:31 PM
I wouldn't call that an obsession. I mean who wouldn't want that? Any top that does that is showing you his best. I can't image him thinking that you wouldn't want to see him again.

Tight1-4u
Apr 23, 2020, 4:36 PM
what the hell goes on in utah ?
Well we are not all Mormon!!