PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Get Super Horny When They Manacape??

novaguy027
Apr 19, 2020, 5:03 PM
When I manscape and shave my balls I get super hard and super horny. Does this happen to anyone else? Any idea why it might happen? I usually end up jerking off and shooting copious amounts of cum.

Or ladies when you trim?

Robtiti
Apr 19, 2020, 5:18 PM
Sure do! Besides, you need a hard-on anyway to get to all the spots. Not only do I jack off after but a few times toys came into play too.

playful808
Apr 19, 2020, 7:13 PM
Shaving a hard shaft is easy, simple and safer.

zbi73
Apr 20, 2020, 2:55 AM
I used too but not now, I'm both use to and gotten good at it :)

Tight1-4u
Apr 20, 2020, 11:26 PM
I go to a salon and get waxed every 2 weeks.. I stay baby smooth and soft all the time.. the two gals that wax me make sure I have a happy ending.. they enjoy it as much as I do!!

LVTOGP
Apr 21, 2020, 3:44 AM
Not shaving the top, but shaving under my balls and near my ass I get so hard every time.

twilson22001
Apr 23, 2020, 6:15 PM
I go to a salon and get waxed every 2 weeks.. I stay baby smooth and soft all the time.. the two gals that wax me make sure I have a happy ending.. they enjoy it as much as I do!!
Always wondered whether some of the waxing places would do a happy ending? Any telltale signs that they will? All of the massage parlors that will are super easy to spot. Any tips appreciated!

pete7
Apr 24, 2020, 12:17 AM
same here. shaved my cock and balls. sometimes ass too.always get hard

hung4you
Apr 24, 2020, 4:27 AM
Yes always, but what really gets and keeps me hard is I finally talked my buddy into letting me shave his super hairy cock and balls, I shaved his so good and it tickled him so much he was leaking precum as I worked to make him extra smooth. Now it’s our monthly regiment to shave and maintain each other’s junk.

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 24, 2020, 5:29 AM
I've been shaving so long that I've gotten used to it as well, but shaving my wife, which I do weekly, is a different story! I definitely moisturize her smooth pussy once I've finished; I apply a heavy coat of saliva followed by a thick coating of cum.

JeffT
Apr 24, 2020, 3:29 PM
I always get turned on shaving. My wife and I often shower together and she always helps me get off when I'm done shaving.

borntosuckcock
Apr 24, 2020, 4:42 PM
I use a hair remover called “Balls”, leave it on 15 minutes and take a shower. No chemical burn and hair washes right off. I always get hard afterwards and precum a lot, I love to lick it off my finger or rub it on my lips, eventually I blow my load and lick it up. Sight of my hairless cock and balls always gets me hard.

GreenFedora
Apr 25, 2020, 12:14 AM
I just love the feeling of being totally shaven. Such a turn-on.

B87cabj
Apr 25, 2020, 12:45 AM
I always jerkoff after I manscape. I love how it feels once everything is smooth.

JimmyPlays
May 15, 2020, 6:25 AM
Absolutely. It is a really big turn on for me to dream of some guy rubbing me and playing with my cock and balls, all smooth and without any hair. Not just the cock but also my ass and all around my entire bottom. I had a friend shave me once, I was in heaven as he went over each and every place getting all of my hair cut and then as he touched me, oiled my skin and continued to rub and stroke me. He knew exactly how to get me hard and how to bring me to an orgasm. I layed face down and him on top, as he placed his cock between my bald cheeks and slid his cock over my bald asshole. Hearing him moan and groan as his body slid over me was a huge turn-on. But even when I'm alone and I'm able to put oil on and rub myself, it doesn't take much time at all and I'm cumming and squirting and having myself one hell of a good time.

cbxer66
May 15, 2020, 1:47 PM
I shave my cock and balls about once a week. Yup, usually end up busting a nut soon after. Never fails to get me aroused.

LingerieandLace
May 16, 2020, 12:56 PM
Yes I do! often I can do a better job if I have a good hard-on, and it does help me get to all the hard spots. After I finish and all the manscaping is completed, I am usually, totally horny and then I need to play with myself. Sometimes I will resort to toys, like a nice size butt plug maybe to get me harder and then I am ready to pleasure myself, since I am alone and my cock, is the only cock to play with. I remember when my wife and I would shave each other and it always led us great sex, but since her passing and this damn Pandemic I have very little choice!

curvesleft
May 17, 2020, 8:53 AM
that's what I want. does it hurt?

LingerieandLace
May 18, 2020, 2:44 PM
that's what I want. does it hurt?

No, but only if you be careful!

dowmass
May 18, 2020, 4:53 PM
Where is this "BALLS" hair remover available? I can't seem to find it. Is it different from other hair removers like NAIR?

SilkyHoseLover
May 18, 2020, 6:48 PM
Well, I guess I kinda 'gurlscape', removing as much hair as I possibly can from my entire body. I'm not as young as I used to be, so am not quite as likely to become erect during the process these days, but I truly love soaping up and gliding the razor all over to make me smooth.

Been shaving 'down under' for many years, and have gone full-body the last two or three. For a while I was fascinated with playing with my little breasts as I shaved my chest. There not big, but they're soft and smooth, just like I always wanted! :bigrin:

aimsthigh
May 19, 2020, 2:16 AM
Where is this "BALLS" hair remover available? I can't seem to find it. Is it different from other hair removers like NAIR?

Try Magic Shave. It’s made for faces so it’s gentle. It’s available everywhere – Walmart etc.

Fred_Brice
Sep 22, 2021, 6:06 PM
Often, I can do a better job, if I have a good hard cock, and it does help me get to all the harder spots. I have been shaving my body smooth from my chin to my toes for years. Usually after I finish and all the manscaping is completed, I am usually, totally horny and often I do need to play with myself. Sometimes, I will resort to toys, like a nice size butt plug maybe to get me harder and then I am ready to pleasure myself, since I live alone and my cock, is the only cock to play with. I do remember when my wife and I would shave each other and it always led us to having great sex, but since her passing and this damn Pandemic I have very little choice!

Jazminedress
Sep 22, 2021, 7:54 PM
I am afterwards, but I use a spray to remove it all, and everything is baby butt smooth

csreef
Sep 23, 2021, 12:54 AM
Sorry I don't get turned on when I do some trimming.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 23, 2021, 6:23 AM
I always use Balls balm to remove my hair. Works great and no nicks or cuts. I buy it online from Amazon. It’s made for this purpose, don’t use Nair, you’ll burn your balls off. Love the way it leaves me so smooth and the look really turns me on.

Neonaught
Sep 23, 2021, 10:18 AM
I shave my groin every other day or so and I use a shaving oil called Shave Secret. Since I started using this product I never get those pesky ingrown hair bumps anymore. Besides; who doesn't love rubbing oil over your cock and balls?

Couple90094
Sep 25, 2021, 5:33 AM
I shave my groin every other day or so and I use a shaving oil called Shave Secret. Since I started using this product I never get those pesky ingrown hair bumps anymore. Besides; who doesn't love rubbing oil over your cock and balls?

Every damn time!

Mncurious
Sep 25, 2021, 11:02 AM
Always get as hard as a rock!