PDA

View Full Version : Cock Docking!

The Chunkly
Apr 19, 2020, 1:17 PM
Who has ever tried this cock docking before?

Well to have another cock cum over you wow

your thoughts

chargersfan
Apr 19, 2020, 7:10 PM
Yep it’s something that turns me on to watch and would love to try ....

Footstep40
Apr 19, 2020, 10:51 PM
It’s a good time for sure.

GreenFedora
Apr 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
I love it. I love stretching my foreskin over the tip of my uncut sex partners. Rubbing both shafts at the same time. Feels oooooh sooooo goooood!

Bluehill
Apr 20, 2020, 5:25 AM
My own foreskin is not long enough, but I once hooked up with a guy who rolled his foreskin over my cock and wanked our cocks together. To be honest, I didn't find it that erotic!

viothe
Apr 25, 2020, 4:28 AM
That will be amazing to try this.

bikeracer13
Apr 25, 2020, 9:39 AM
Definitely on my list, just think it would so erotic to feel when cum

mr bill
Apr 25, 2020, 1:15 PM
i would love to do that also

guywholikesboth
Apr 26, 2020, 9:02 AM
I was cut as a baby but fell in love with the the look of uncut cocks I sucked my first at 13 2 brothers they didnt know I was also sucking the other. i was 15 when another friend and I were in his basement we had never fooled around but this day the took got to sex and pretty soon we had our cocks out he was uncut he had a long foreskin he said want to try something I was hoping I would suck his cock but instead he came over to me took hold of my cock and sliped his foreskin over the head of my cock and started jerk us both off I loved it it was long before I felt his cum on my cock head and I shot my load into his foreskin the first of many times we also sucked each other off