PDA

View Full Version : Is it more common for bisexuals to be polygamic in relationships with women?

Curiouscurious
Apr 19, 2020, 8:42 AM
Than for them to be polygamic in relationships with men?

I mean, you hear about "human dildos" everywhere but not as often about "human fleshlights". A cock 24/7 seems to be enough for most bis

playful808
Apr 19, 2020, 1:33 PM
“Polygamic” - having more than one spouse at a time. Did you mean that?

Perhaps you meant polygamous or polyamorous (completely different things).

KDaddy23
Apr 19, 2020, 5:34 PM
If you mean polyamorous, well, being bisexual and polyamorous seems to go together like peanut butter and jelly... but depending on what an individual thinks about such things. I have the sense that a lot of guys are looking for at least one Mr. Right and some wouldn't object to having more than one FWB. Guys who aren't that interested in a relationship may be more likely to sleep with a number of men rather than to be "exclusive" to just one guy. It is common? I don't think it really is but it sounds good on paper, at the very least. I also think that a lot of bi guys are like maybe a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale and are "incidentally" homosexual on this side so that a bi guy would be more polyamorous with women than men makes sense but that, again, depends on what a guy is thinking and wanting when it comes to this and, of course, their ability to make such a thing happen and no matter how many participants are involved and a lot of other stuff.

The potential is certainly there and bisexuals do tend to be more polyamorous minded but it's difficult to establish any sense of commonality because of individual beliefs, situations, etc., and more so when you take into consideration that a lot of bi guys are already in a relationship with someone... and chances are they're not gonna be of a mind to allow others, male or female, to invade their territory and no matter how much sense it makes to do so. Being bisexual is one thing... but things like open relationships and polyamory are entirely different animals but, sure, one can feel polyamorous but acting on it? Let's just say that I've seen where a lot of people - and sexuality notwithstanding - are moving toward polyamory over monogamy but not commonly so, I think. Well, not yet.