PDA

View Full Version : Not wanting to hijack Maverickman's thread-I created a post in response to Bifu2009

wifekinky4husband
Apr 15, 2020, 11:41 PM
Not wanting to hijack Maverickman's thread so I created a post in response to Bifun2009 comment.

I use to feel guilty when, I first started having sex with men. But, over time and having developed a long term friendship with one guy that lasted over 15 years, the guilt wasn't there, any longer. This buddy, decided to come out and got involved in a relationship with another man to the point they got married. Being that he moved over 250 miles away (and married), I ended up meeting someone else online and have developed another friendship/fuck buddy and been seeing him for 8 years. The guilt crept back in again when, I met my second buddy but, it was only for a short time until, we got to know each other and became really comfortable with one another. Now, I look forward to meeting up with him each time because the sex we have gets better and more experimental, every time we get together.

I just started dating a woman that is 12 years younger than me and, we haven't gotten to the sex part, yet. It would be great to find out if, she is adventurous and would want to be involved with my buddy and I, during our sex visits but, it will most likely, just be a pipe dream. But, I'll remain hopeful file:///C:\Users\URC\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.png

It may not be as much of a pipe dream as it once was. The number of women/wives (not just girls) who are getting more into this is growing. What I am speaking of are live, local friends I have and their friends. I love getting together to about our passions and compare notes. The only downside it how turned on we get. Too bad there aren’t any good forums or chat sites for everyone to see who many are out there now, or at least I haven’t found any. In college doing guys in the backside was a big favorite and the bi guys were even hotter.

So for you Bifun2009 – with the correct well planned opener or introduction, your younger lady friend might be open to more than you can imagine. Two of our youngest new friends have had similar experiences. Both were dating guys who had been upfront about their sexual pasts except the bi part.
Each man did it in his own way but cleverly presented them with the thought, the idea, the hint, and before the sex was about to happen with me friends the men told them. To the men’s joy, the ladies were okay with it but of course with stipulations – safety, up to date real time honesty always, and full disclosure. This was several months ago.

One of my new friends has become an active part of her boyfriend’s bisexual activity (he has one partner). The other young lady asked to always be present, she hasn’t developed the courage to get hands on yet but she does enjoy watching so much so she will tend to herself when needed (he has two partners which she says is VERY fun to watch).

Please keep us informed how this goes and best of success!

KDaddy23
Apr 16, 2020, 9:42 AM
I'd say that if he doesn't ask, he won't know if she'd be open. When I met my current wife, one of the first things I told her was that I'm bisexual and love sucking dick... and she was hyped to know this, wanted to hear of all the experiences I could remember, and wanted to watch me suck a dick. We made that happen, too.

Bifun2009
Apr 16, 2020, 4:47 PM
Not wanting to hijack Maverickman's thread so I created a post in response to Bifun2009 comment.

Please keep us informed how this goes and best of success!

Thanks for the response Wifekinky4husband. I have some ideas to find out where, she stands on a few topics. We've had a few conversations where, she became flirtatious but, alcohol was involved and I didn't want her to feel embarrassed or regret anything, once the effect of the wine had worn off (the next day).
We're honoring the Stay at Home Order in Michigan so, our conversations as of late, are on the phone. I've noticed that she is becoming more comfortable in our phone discussions and the frequency of her calls have picked up. Not sure if that is because of boredom, interest in me, interest in the topics (phone flirting) or all the above but, I'll find out, soon enough.

I just need to be careful in how, I go about this, seeing that I've been out of the dating scene for quite a while (divorced and raised kids on my own) and I really like her.
She has been divorced for a long time and has 2 daughters (17/15). I met her a couple of years ago from frequenting a small family diner that she waitresses at that my son and I go to on Saturdays for breakfast. Her 17 y/o daughter works there on the weekends and has gotten to know us from our visits and, we all get along (the 2 of us have gone on several dates and we did a few things with the kids too)

I've been in sales for a long time and am pretty good at asking questions of tight lipped/stubborn customers to get the answer that I'm looking for. So when, I feel the time is right (unless she blurts out something), I have a couple of ideas. Fortunately, she lives in a neighborhood that has quite a few gay men/lesbian couples that reside there. 1 couple is my mailman that lives with his boyfriend and a second couple is a buddy of mine that she knows and whom is also, gay. She is friends with several other gay male neighbors so, that is a good sign :three:

wifekinky4husband
Apr 17, 2020, 10:52 PM
That is promising. Keep in touch. Also much success with the sheltering in place. We are staying in as well so we have had A LOT of private play times. It actually has been a blast to go back to the basic of our initial play with regards to all of this.