PDA

View Full Version : Barback

Maverickman66
Apr 15, 2020, 4:34 PM
Hi guys, I’m wanting to have bareback sex with my fuck buddys desperately for hotter gay experiences, any advice on the risk ? How good is it ? My cocks hard writing this lol

bikurinpa
Apr 15, 2020, 5:28 PM
Hi guys, I’m wanting to have bareback sex with my fuck buddys desperately for hotter gay experiences, any advice on the risk ? How good is it ? My cocks hard writing this lol
I would only do it with someone who I could know and trust good and not even bother if it is someone who gets more ass then a toilet seat.

zbi73
Apr 16, 2020, 3:09 AM
Might be worthwhile getting both of you tested before participating. Bareback is the riskiest but personally I find it the most erotic/arousing.

opn2new
Apr 16, 2020, 6:47 AM
I'm looking for my first real bi sex and have a friend that I played with when we were kids that I think would be willing to cum in me, he is smaller than average but I know he is clean. Really want to be filled but also like larger size dildo's. Not sure what to do because I'm really wanting the real thing now.

Warmnsalty
Apr 16, 2020, 7:52 AM
I've done bb some, only with known clean people, I was an ongoing third for two diff couples over the years, hubby would do me bare. Also have done a few one on one bb with guys I knew were clean. My biggest let down is not being able to feel a guy cum. I mean you know he his from the thrusting moaning etc. depending on the guy you can feel his cock pulse but I've never felt the cum squirting... .that's one of the things I LOVE about swallowing is feeling the cum explode in my mouth :) I know for the top bb is great, as a bottom I'd rather have the guys load in my mouth than running down my leg LOL

Tight1-4u
Apr 16, 2020, 6:38 PM
I admit that I love bb.. I will tell ya that it is kinda rare to feel your top blowing his load in you.. unless he has extremely large loads and squirts quite hard you probably won’t feel him seed you.. he is deep inside of you.. there are few nerves where he is seeding you.. yes you can feel his cock swell and feel it pulse as he seeds you and feel him tense up and drive in hard and as deeply as possible.. but unless he is a very large cummer and squirts hard you probably won’t feel it.. sorry but it is reality.. now that being said knowing that you are not supposed to be getting fucked by a guy let alone letting him seed you the idea of all that adds greatly to the whole experience.. knowing he is inside you naked.. yes it feel way better.. and the fact that he is going to blow his seed deep inside of you is very erotic.. and he will be giving you something that only he can give you and it is only his to give.. his dna!! No one else can give you that!! And the fact that he is and has fucked another guy and you have given him pleasure and he is worked up and wants to leave you with his seed it probably the best compliment he can pay you!!

8163dbmy
Apr 16, 2020, 7:10 PM
When I became single last year and started having sex with men, I spoke with my doctor and started to be prescribed PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis, in this case Truvada). The first guy who fucked me used a condom, but the next three were bareback. Bareback felt better than a condom both physically and psychologically. I am very consistent with taking PrEP at the same time every day, so HIV is not really a concern anymore. I wouldn’t say no if a guy wanted to use a condom—or if my girlfriend says yes to opening up our relationship and she insists I use a condom with men—but if it’s up to me I don’t think I’ll use a condom again. My doctor directed me to the Truvada website for a coupon, which makes PrEP entirely free for me. I just hope we can one day say that we’ve beaten HIV and AIDS so we can all enjoy cum naturally without fear.

MAcpl69
Apr 17, 2020, 11:55 AM
Would love to be fucked by a real dick. Not sure it will happen, but I always fantasize that if it does my partner or partners would be bareback.

Asspussy302
Apr 18, 2020, 10:49 AM
I’ve never tried bareback, it’s definitely a big time fantasy for me. The risk scares me away