PDA

View Full Version : New Glans Ring

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 13, 2020, 9:49 AM
Just got my first glans ring to go alone with my cock ring. OMG the orgasm is amazing. I know not all are into rings, but the increase in sensitivity and very long, powerful orgasms have me hooked. My wife LOVES the look and the resulting extremely cock.

Sorry about the sideways pics...

cbxer66
Apr 13, 2020, 10:48 AM
I use rubber stretchy rings myself. I just cannot bring myself to put a metal one on, afraid I may not be able to get it off again. LMAO!

Fred_Brice
Apr 13, 2020, 11:04 AM
Just got my first glans ring to go alone with my cock ring. OMG the orgasm is amazing. I know not all are into rings, but the increase in sensitivity and very long, powerful orgasms have me hooked. My wife LOVES the look and the resulting extremely cock.

Sorry about the sideways pics...

I have been into cock rings for quite awhile and like you I often enjoy the sensitive and orgasms that they bring!
I not sure that I ever heard the term "Glans Ring" So I Googled them and I see that Amazon has them and describe them as "Metal Penis Ring Glans Cock Rings for Men Sex Erection" the link: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Steel-Ball-Head-Industries/dp/B008XRY8IC
Now I will order some, thanks TX!

Rod_7_5
Apr 13, 2020, 11:21 AM
I have been into cock rings for quite awhile and like you I often enjoy the sensitive and orgasms that they bring!
I not sure that I ever heard the term "Glans Ring" So I Googled them and I see that Amazon has them and describe them as "Metal Penis Ring Glans Cock Rings for Men Sex Erection" the link: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Steel-Ball-Head-Industries/dp/B008XRY8IC
Now I will order some, thanks TX!

I’ve got several glans rings purely for cosmetic purposes. There are a fair number of dealers out there, and quite a few styles.

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
Yes, I started out with the stretchy kind as well. If you measure correctly, you really don't have anything to worry about. According to my measurements, I need a 2" to go around my cock and balls. I started with that, then went down to a 1.875". I have ended up at 1.75" because I've found I really like a snug fit.

It's definitely better to start with bigger and work your way down if you find you want more pressure.

I use rubber stretchy rings myself. I just cannot bring myself to put a metal one on, afraid I may not be able to get it off again. LMAO!

MAcpl69
Apr 13, 2020, 2:18 PM
Love them, I have several along with regular rings and penis plugs. I also have a ring-ball toy, the ring goes around your balls and the ball is on a shaft attached to the ring that goes up your ass. When your fucking the action of the ring moves the ball around in your ass. The wife and I love this toy she loves the feel of grinding her clit on the top of the ring and that gives me great anal stimulation.

Neonaught
Apr 14, 2020, 10:07 AM
Do you get any enhancement/sensations from a glans ring?

Waylon
Apr 14, 2020, 10:31 AM
Love the look and makes me recall the guy I knew who had a prince albert piercing. Does your wife enjoy giving you head when you wear your ring? I used to love blowing my guy with his piercing, it was a total turn on.

cbxer66
Apr 14, 2020, 11:02 AM
Love them, I have several along with regular rings and penis plugs. I also have a ring-ball toy, the ring goes around your balls and the ball is on a shaft attached to the ring that goes up your ass. When your fucking the action of the ring moves the ball around in your ass. The wife and I love this toy she loves the feel of grinding her clit on the top of the ring and that gives me great anal stimulation.

I have one of those, but it's actually a triple ring with a butt plug attached to it. https://store.adam4adam.com/collections/stretchy-cock-rings/products/silicone-tri-cock-ring-and-anal-plug-1-5-inch-plug

btw, the selection of toys they have here is amazing. https://store.adam4adam.com/collections/cock-rings

I see some items I need to order. They've expanded their selection again.

BiTexasGuy85
Apr 14, 2020, 2:47 PM
So hot dude! Thanks for the pics, won’t lie I’ve got a huge thing for seeing metal on a guys cock. Super sexy to me. I appreciate the midday hard on haha

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 14, 2020, 3:00 PM
Thanks. Glad I could help! LOL.

So hot dude! Thanks for the pics, won’t lie I’ve got a huge thing for seeing metal on a guys cock. Super sexy to me. I appreciate the midday hard on haha

Neonaught
Apr 16, 2020, 10:29 AM
You inspired me to order one yesterday! I chose a model that is open in the from with two finial balls. Will report after first use!

Rod_7_5
Apr 16, 2020, 10:47 AM
You inspired me to order one yesterday! I chose a model that is open in the from with two finial balls. Will report after first use!

Sounds like one of mine. It may be the one I enjoy wearing most.

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 16, 2020, 12:05 PM

Please do! I'm planning to get one of those as well so I definitely want to hear.

MAcpl69
Apr 30, 2020, 2:34 PM
They call this toy "gates of hell" don't know why I love wearing it.

Neonaught
May 2, 2020, 11:34 AM
I attempted to try mine on yesterday and there was no chance of it fitting even when I was totally limp. Way too small for my girth.

TXLonestarTX69
May 3, 2020, 6:06 AM
Did measure properly? There are instructions all over the net on how to correctly measure. It's a must for metal rings... wouldn't want to make that awkward trip to the ER.

Neonaught
May 3, 2020, 9:58 AM
Did measure properly? There are instructions all over the net on how to correctly measure. It's a must for metal rings... wouldn't want to make that awkward trip to the ER.

Did'nt measure prior to buying but I did after the failure. I would need a minimum size of 34-36mm, possibly a bit bigger when erect. None of the dozen or so I looked at yesterday were any where near that size.

TXLonestarTX69
May 3, 2020, 11:49 AM
Don't know your size, but my circumference is 5.75" and a 1.25" fits me nicely. I will admit that I like a bit of snug fit. If you can get the biggest size that won't fall off when you're soft, you should be good. Hope you find something that works.

Did'nt measure prior to buying but I did after the failure. I would need a minimum size of 34-36mm, possibly a bit bigger when erect. None of the dozen or so I looked at yesterday were any where near that size.