PDA

View Full Version : Question, for couples......

GeorgiaGuy49
Apr 9, 2020, 12:07 PM
Are there any other wives or girlfriend's that are turned on by the idea of you with another guy? Have they entertained or fantasized about about a three some? If so how do they feel about it? Is it just sex or are there feelings of jealousy or other feelings.
If you've discussed or done it. Are there ground rules, if so what are they. We are asking (the wife and I) because we have recently embraced my bi sexuality and are trying to learn together.

KDaddy23
Apr 9, 2020, 3:02 PM
The rules are "simple" - they're whatever the two of you need them to be. I tell folks who want to do this to understand a very important point in creating rules: Allow for any rules you make to be changed and to talk about any proposed changes. Actually having sex like that might seem easy since both people agree to give it a try... but there's a difference between talking about it... and then seeing your partner having sex with someone else. Feelings of jealousy can pop up - and especially if one person seems to be having more fun than the other, they're reacting to someone else in ways they've not reacted with you, stuff like that. Back to rules. Some couples create rules to avoid things that they feel are too intimate and are reserved only for the two of them - like kissing. I know some couples have an oral sex rule - you can do it... but you can't finish it (even between women). They also tend to create rules that are all about preserving their relationship and, sometimes, those rules are more inhibiting than liberating.

I've recommended to couples investigating this that they should talk about everything, from what they want to experience, how they want to experience, and whatever expectations they have. They should talk about how this proposition really makes them feel - and anything that they find scary, uncomfortable, etc. - the truth is terribly important as is continued communication - no secrets, no holding back any thoughts and feelings that are sure to come up once you get going with this. And then understand that this isn't going to be an easy conversation and it shouldn't be a "short" one; when my first wife and I decided to open our marriage, it took months of talking before anything got put into action.

Send me a message and I'll give you the details of the rules we employed.

playful808
Apr 9, 2020, 5:08 PM
My lovely wife and I play with a few friends, bi males + bi couples.
Yes, women do get turned on by watching men play together.
For us, it is not just sex, there is connection and affection and sharing.
We have no issues with jealousy, but we have never been exclusive.

Some people have hard rules. We don’t, but we are very good at honest communication.
We know that we are on the same team for kick-ball, and we get to share any cookies that come our way.

Many couples can not talk honestly about sex. Or emotions.
Like KDaddy said, talk about everything, then do it again, be open to changing your mind.

Good luck.

NJwood
Apr 10, 2020, 6:44 PM
When we were dating it somehow came up. Maybe we were talking about threesomes. She said she wasn’t interested in MFF. She just had no interest in pussy. MFM she would be willing although the idea of having to satisfy two guys wasn’t all that much fun. I said I wouldn’t mind another guy. I don’t remember how it led to the question but there it was had I ever been with a guy. It was now or never. So I told her of my first experience. Well, we’re now married, going on 14 yrs. Never had the chance to act on my desires For one reason or another but it was there in the back of my mind. Every once in a while we might see a pic of a guy and she’d ask me my thoughts. If he was endowed with the cock I really desired, I’d say so. It never went beyond that. She went through menopause and our sex live slowed. I became much more lustful of a cock. I’d finally got a dildo and she found out. Coyly, she asked me if I still wanted to suck cock. I told her I did. She thought about it and then said she was cool with it as long as I told her and it didn’t interfere with her time with me. Game on! She asks if I have any “dates” and I let her know if I do. I’ll share the story, pics or video with her. It is a real turn on for it and results it some great sex.

best thing I did was to tell her up front. She’s not jealous because she knows I love pussy and my desire is for cock, not men.

GeorgiaGuy49
Apr 11, 2020, 11:01 AM
We where just laughing about how my wife also menopausal ,gets super wet ever since we had a hard heart to heart here recently. Rough getting there but it has opened up real honesty and connection. She embraces all of me (it was an open secret) and now it turns her on.

Neonaught
Apr 11, 2020, 11:45 AM
We have been married 33 years and started swinging about 8 years ago. Our rules are pretty simple:

1. Both must agree to see someone. No one ever "takes one for the team".
2. We have a frank discussion about likes and dislikes before getting naked.
3. Have STD test results you show that are recent or condoms must be used.
4. Respect and manners must be shown to all parties all the time.
5. No means no and no attempts to convince anyone to try/do anything they don't want to do.
6. Have fun!

Using these simple rules we have never had a bad encounter.

Warmnsalty
Apr 12, 2020, 7:52 AM
My wife loves watching me with a guy. We're both bi, most of our play together has been MFM, guy on guy was new to her when we started dating then playing. The first 2 threesomes we did were just str8, all attention on her, I was just ecstatic to have a gf open to adding another to the fun. After #2 she said you should find a bi guy I want to watch too. Over the years we're now at a point where it's rare that she'll want to add a guy who isn't open to me sucking them. She loves watching me suck a guy hard before he fucks here and she loves feeding me cream pies ... we've cum along nicely LOL

Bottomhubby
Apr 12, 2020, 8:16 AM
My wife knows I am bi and prefers not knowing what my dates are like. But on rare occasions she will ask for a play by play after the fact and she plays with her pussy. She has suggested if the other guy is fine we record a few sessions for her personal viewing.
I have suggested she join us and watch but she prefers to be a hidden voter. She has even suggested she would love to watch but hidden in a closet or behind a one way mirror.

wifekinky4husband
Apr 14, 2020, 12:40 AM
As playful808 said – Heck Yeah there are women who love for men to play and who get Very turned on by it! Not only fantasized and entertained the idea, but also the instigator! I was introduced to bisexual guys in college at bisex parties. I was addicted from the moment I first saw the girls getting guys to do all sorts of stuff together. So Yes I Love It! So freakin HOT!!!

As for with my husband, it is all about the sex, no jealousy, we are always at least threesomes so never alone one on one. You read posts on rules, that is one of our main ones. Also we know the couples we play with very well, no strangers. It takes a very long time before we get sexual with anyone though we have played for others and vice versa while getting to know them.

Also as NJwood mentioned the reasoning for particular mmf threesomes is more common than you might think. “she wasn’t interested in MFF. She just had no interest in pussy. MFM she would be willing although the idea of having to satisfy two guys wasn’t all that appealing either.” I am the same way for the most part. I will do things with others but my main reason for it is how amazing it is to play with my man anally, help out, cum play, cum fill, and cum kiss. I get where NJwood's wife is coming from. So I am all about the FMM. That is my most enjoyable set up. Even FFMM, meaning me and the other wife help the guys get it on all which way. It gets me off in so many ways. Also I do enjoy having more cum so more guys makes for more cum play.

my wife gets super wet ever since we had a hard heart to heart here recently. Rough getting there but it has opened up real honesty and connection. She embraces all of me (it was an open secret) and now it turns her on.

I am not sure what you mean about it being rough getting there, I will assume you mean opening up to your wife to talk about your interests. I was the one who was scared to death to bring it up so I know what you mean if this is what you meant – lol. Picture this – how many wives say,”Hey honey I love the anal and cum play we have been having it is fabulous, btw how’d you like to take a real cock and their cum?” But yes I totally get how wet it makes your wife, I so totally get it!

GeorgiaGuy49
Apr 18, 2020, 5:21 PM
My wife says, thanks for your insight. Nice to have a womans answer and perspective. You have given me some things to think about. It's nice to know we are not alone.