PDA

View Full Version : Ozark

by~his~side
Apr 2, 2020, 2:52 PM
Anybody else watching Ozark on Netflix?
I think it's the best series to come along since The Sopranos. On par with Breaking Bad and House of Cards.
Really great writing. Superb acting.
We just started to watch it earlier this week (season 1) and it's all I can do to keep myself from binge watching during the day when hubby is at work! But I like watching it with him so I keep my impulsiveness under control.

It's rather fast paced and I find myself pausing it and asking hubby to explain wtf just happened there....lol....I'm not well versed on the ways of the Mexican drug cartels so some of this goes right over my head.

If you have Netflix I highly recommend checking it out. And if you do check it out, maybe you'll let me know what you think.

Dee

Oborokybiman
Apr 2, 2020, 5:29 PM
Hi Dee,
It is a great series, but I got disappointed when I’ve had to wait so long for the 3rd season. I agree completely with your comments on the writing and the stars performance! It’s one of those shows that even after watched it 2-3 yrs ago, I can remember the main parts of the show! That’s something for me as I’m only 53 but losing my hearing and memory (short term) lol...thanks for posting! Jason

hairy69
Apr 3, 2020, 5:29 AM
Completely agree!! A great series and already can't wait for the next season to come out!

by~his~side
Apr 3, 2020, 9:49 AM
I agree about the frustration waiting for the next season of a show to be released on Netflix. We started Orange Is The New Black from the beginning and after binge watching the first seasons 13 episodes, it was torture waiting for season 2. Same for Shameless.
My friend is now watching a Netflix program about Big Cats and she highly recommends it.

Hulu is coming out with (or maybe already released) a docuseries about Hillary Clinton. I love behind the scene glimpses and background stories so this series interests me. We don't have Hulu yet. But it doesn't look like I'm going back to work anytime soon so I think we'll sign up.