PDA

View Full Version : Would you give a bisexual ore gay guy a rubber gloved handjob as a straight guy?

conspiracy theorist
Mar 26, 2020, 5:42 AM
Hello people
I am Alex, 24,male, from germany, straight and new to this forum.
My best friend (male too) is bisexual and I want to tell you how I found out that he is into me and what happened after that��
After he told me that he is bi, he asked me for a feet massage because he really likes that and mentioned that I dont have to be gay ore bi to give him a feet massage. First I said no because he is unkempt, neglected and has filthy feet which are often smelly and cross. After he asked again and again I agreed but I said that the massage will be on my way. I had an idea: The same day I wanted to help him cleaning and tidy up his flat because he had a broken hand at this time and needed some help. I knew that I would wear cleaning gloves for that task because it was really dirty .I was a bit grossed out and vain enough to not get my hands dirty . Im a very masculine guy, not metrosexual but groomed. Usually I dont clean with yellow rubber gloves (which I would if I was single because women love groomed hands) but it was his flat and I usually avoid touching gross things in his living room. Back to topic: I thought if I wear gloves anyway he can have his massage with the gloves before they get dirty . So as I snapped the gloves I noticed that he got a huge boner which was very creepy for me. I understood what it was about because he became shy and gazed at my gloved hands. So after the massage and the cleaning work, he told me that he has a rubber gloves and a femdom domination fetish and that the gloves were not the only reason why he became so incredibly horny. He told me that it has something to do with the fact that I wore yellow rubber gloves only because of the fact bis flat was so dirty and not in general. He told me that I have sexy hands and that it was a femdom experience for him. The thought that I wore gloves only because its him and that I cant stand touching his feet with bare hands drove him crazy. Now he is begging for an handjob with those gloves. Would you so that? Thats a femdom thing for him too because even if he takes a bath before I dont want to touch a guys cock, have a girlfriend and with the gloves it wold be a sexual thing for him but not for me. It would not be fun for me at all but we are best buddys and he has no sexual experience until now. So how do you think about getting an handy with cleaning gloves from a straight guy as a bisexusl? Would you like it ore hate it? He says the gloves look hot on my hands ( yes I have beautiful hands) and he told me when I put them on it was humiliating and embarrasing dir him, he felt ashamed but those feelings drive him crazy. Its part of his fetish and he says it is hot and unpleasant the same time because we are very close and sure it hurts when your best friend wears yellow household gloves in your flat. Maybe it was rude, ore arrogant, but like I said, the fact that I did not wore the gloves because of his fetish but because of my vanity made him horny as hell because he knew that I am man enough to touch nasty things without gloves but in his case I wanted to. So should I give him the hj and do you think it was rude wearing gloves?

conspiracy theorist
Mar 26, 2020, 6:28 AM
Wanted to post a pic of my gloved hands because I am interested in what my best friend think they are hot but I cant upload pics for unknown reason

Bisexual765
Mar 26, 2020, 9:07 AM
I mean, many people here see me as "the one who doesn't know crap about male sexuality"

But... I honestly don't think that many straight men would be up to the idea

GayGuy04
Mar 26, 2020, 10:14 AM
I don't think i would use rubber gloves that may hurt little jerking a guy off like that way

Neonaught
Mar 26, 2020, 10:22 AM
I would do it and almost certainly enjoy it but I'm make him get clean first. Smelly feet are gross and detract from the mood. I have a textured silcone masturbation glove I have used before. Plus it's quite erotic to bring another to orgasm while you are in complete control of their experience.

conspiracy theorist
Mar 26, 2020, 1:48 PM
@ GayGuy04 :Do you mean it hurts on the cock because the gloves are rough ore that it hurts the feelings?

KDaddy23
Mar 26, 2020, 4:48 PM
I don't think the gloves themselves are at issue so much although many are textured to allow the wearer to hold onto something better. It's really a thing of the guy having this fetish... and then whether or not you feel comfortable doing this to him wearing the gloves that are turning him on so much. I'd say that it's pretty unusual for a straight guy to be of a mind to do this - with or without gloves... but I'd never say that a straight guy giving a bi guy a hand job is totally out of the question since I, personally, am very aware of guys helping each other out like this... and both guys making it "clear" that it's not really gay (and I won't tell if you won't, okay?). It still comes down to your own comfort level and I'd say that if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it - he's just gonna be upset about it.

What effect might it have on you if you chose to do this? I can't really say... but I can say that it's not going to make you gay and doesn't really mean that you're bi - you're just helping a guy out and in a rather unusual way. I think that you may be concerned that if you do it once, he's gonna want you to do it more often... and maybe more than just that and I wouldn't discount this... it's still about how comfortable you are and, again, if it feels way too weird for you, don't do it.

conspiracy theorist
Mar 26, 2020, 6:15 PM
Yeah, I agree. I think I will so it because in my opinion it cant get more worse than the feet massage.But I tell him that it wont happen many times. Helping out each other is an important and good point. I will survive it:D

GayGuy04
Mar 26, 2020, 7:49 PM
@ GayGuy04 :Do you mean it hurts on the cock because the gloves are rough ore that it hurts the feelings?

Yea that's what i was saying I wouldn't want to wear gloves just use my bare hands

CurEUs_Male
Mar 26, 2020, 8:16 PM
I think the request is really misleading. What’s all this about femdom? If you are a straight male, it’s not femdom.
First I’d let him know you wouldn’t engage while he’s living in filth. No excuse for that.
Second, if he wants a Domme, he needs to get out on fetlife, and leave his straight friends alone.

conspiracy theorist
Mar 26, 2020, 9:52 PM
Yeah, my mistake. Its mit femdom. Its maledom but I never heard the word maledom so I used the word femdom. Its about male domonation. Femdom was an imcorrect word ore bad explanation.

zbi73
Mar 27, 2020, 3:18 AM
I'm not straight so I can't comment as a straight man :P However I would highly doubt a straight man would do it unless their was something in it for them or they're perhaps a little bi-curious, even then, most may say no.

conspiracy theorist
Mar 27, 2020, 4:13 PM
ZBL73 I have a different opinion.I will Not touch his cock so for me this is not a sexual thing at all.

KDaddy23
Mar 27, 2020, 4:31 PM
Sometimes in this situation, it isn't a sexual thing for the person doing it - and it's not easy to explain. It's not a sexual thing for them because they're not really getting anything out of it... other than, perhaps, just doing it and getting it over with so that the person wanting the... service will stop asking them to perform it. Or, "If I jerk you off, will you stop bugging me about it?" I gave my best friend a bro-job years ago... and other than the act itself, there was nothing sexual about it; I did it out of compassion for him - he was a wreck after being dumped by a woman he was in love with. And even though we wound up on my living room floor sucking each other off, the intent wasn't sexual to begin with. Usually, we think of stuff like this as being sexual as an intent... it's just not always like that and as I said, sometimes someone will do something like this just to stop the other person from always asking for them to do it. They sometimes just do it... and it means nothing to them... but that's not the real issue because the other person will get it in their head that if you did it once, you'd do it again - and even if you told them that you'll do this once and don't ever ask me again to do it.

So, the moral of this particular story is to never start something you don't intend or want to finish... and that's your final answer to the guy asking for this.