PDA

View Full Version : An Ode to Masturbation

zbi73
Mar 25, 2020, 8:12 PM
I love to masturbate and have since I first discovered the guilty pleasure. There is quite a lot of stigma and embarrassment around the practise but there shouldn't be. Masturbating is a natural and healthy bodily process which I would take a guess and say 100% of males at some stage in their life have done with many continuing to do so throughout their life. It's not just some teenage phase.

I owe masturbation much, without it I would have not accepted or even acknowledged my sexuality. Masturbation lowered my guard that suppressed my same sex desires and allowed me to explore and push my boundaries over time to the point I had no real choice but to accept. Masturbation essentially allowed me to be who I always have been, bisexual, and that still rings true today.

Since accepting, masturbating with no internal conflict or denial has lead to my sessions being more enjoyable. So much so after I ejaculate I will sometimes lie there, flushed, with a smile on my face and let my cock soften, especially if I had edged. Throw in prostate/anal play in to the mix and I often need to clean up with a shower, tissues just won't cut the mustard.

I look forward to my daily session, I'd be lost without it. I need it. How has masturbation helped you?

can2020
Mar 26, 2020, 9:09 AM
my wife and i love to masturbate,we do it all the time.

sexylacaman
Mar 26, 2020, 9:50 AM
I enjoy masturbation, but at this point in my life it is primarily as a substitute for sex. I have a BI couple (MF) that I play with regularly & ordinarily they keep me satiated & my balls drained! Now that we are practicing social distancing, masturbation is cumming back (pun intended) as a way to stay happy. In fact, I had the idea to make a masturbation video to share with my friends & plan to do that soon.

Neonaught
Mar 26, 2020, 10:17 AM
I have a very high sex drive and masturbate daily. My wife is aware of it and we attach no stigma to it. Funny thing is I tend to last much longer getting to orgasm when having sex with a person.

Social distancing has caused my wife to have to stay at home from work all week and most of my male playmates won't come by if she's home so it's playing hell with me getting to see anyone. LOL

bibliss
Mar 26, 2020, 12:37 PM
Oh heavens YES!...

I know it sounds like a worn-out cliche, but masturbation truly is about having sex with someone you love...

Years ago, I read Betty Dodson's now classic book, Sex For One - The Joy of Self-Loving. Perhaps for the first time, someone was singing the praises of masturbation as something wholesome, healthy, even divine.

I believe both women and men can learn a lot from masturbation. Men especially can learn how to stimulate more part of our bodies -- including nipples and prostate -- well beyond just focusing on our cocks (nothing wrong with that, though, just more pleasure to be had I believe).

I myself have explored masturbation as a kind of sacred ritual. I let erotic imagery in my mind flow down to my cock, nipples and prostate and then let it flow through my entire body -- from the soles of my feet to the tip of my head. I simply let you and allow myself to ride the wave of sexual pleasure as I stroke my cock, caress my nipples and finger my anus. I slow down and extend my enjoyment of my erotic self-pleasure, edging my orgasms for as long as possible.

I have found masturbation to be an incredibly powerful way to explore what truly turns me on -- as a bisexual man, I use self-pleasure to explore erotic thoughts of men, women, couples and groups with equal appreciation of both genders. Stiff Cocks and wet pussies connected to brilliant similes.

As a midlife man, Masturbation is a huge celebration of my sex life, which is fine as I seem to have more close intimate relationships that tend to be non-sexual these days.... these relationships are fulfilling in ways other than sexual, although I'll never give up trying ;-)

KDaddy23
Mar 26, 2020, 3:23 PM
It helped me to understand how stuffy grownups were about sex and debunking the myths of going blind and growing hair on the palms of your hands. I remember the day one of my friends showed me how to play with my dick so it would get really hard and until this strange but wonderful tingly feeling would flow all over me - and I thought this was amazing but I honestly can't say that I remember playing with myself before that moment... but I do remember my parents constantly telling me not to do it. While I had busted my first nut inside a girl, it didn't take me long to figure out that if I played with my dick long enough, that stuff would come shooting out and, boy, did it ever! Didn't take long to figure out that if I couldn't have sex with someone, I could always jerk off (and as an older boy told me what it was called) but it called for being sneaky since cleaning up the evidence left evidence, like toilet paper getting used up at a faster rate and, sometimes, having to explain being in the bathroom too long. The older I got, the more I understood about masturbation and even when other believed it was evil and nasty, I'd do it anyway because it always felt good.

Still does. Even in these times, many people carry a lot of shame over masturbation even when it's been revealed to be healthy and normal.

MorThan7
Mar 26, 2020, 3:26 PM
I enjoy it but it effects my sex drive and my ability to perform with a human. I have to moderate and limit to once a month.

zbi73
Mar 27, 2020, 3:21 AM
There's an old meme floating around, "Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten". If this were true, cats would be extinct long ago.

sysper
Mar 27, 2020, 2:36 PM
There's an old meme floating around, "Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten". If this were true, cats would be extinct long ago.
so would dogs & horses & sheep.........lol