PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best about sucking cock?

Billybuck55428
Mar 25, 2020, 4:27 PM
Is it the taste? The feel of a hard cock in your mouth? The pulsating when cumming? The taste and feel of cum in your mouth? The satisfaction of making your partner feel good?

KDaddy23
Mar 25, 2020, 6:55 PM
Yes, yes, defintely, yes, and not so much - but I do love the way it makes me feel to do it. Sure, I like knowing that they were made to feel good; it's just not my number one priority and, yeah, I know - that makes a kind of cock sucking weirdo but I'm used to being called a weirdo about this and it doesn't bother me one bit. I still get a huge thrill doing something that is still - and stupidly - very taboo for men to be doing and I do recognize my own oral fixation when it comes to sucking cock and eating pussy. Both are fun. Both are damned satisfying to do. And I understand that just because I'm deliriously happy doing it, the person I'm doing it to might not be and I'll even apologize for that... but I'm about as real about this as anyone can be when I say that I don't do this purely for the satisfaction of making the object of my oral lust a happy camper.

I just love doing it. Period. The taste; the feel; that crazy pumping action and the taste and feel. Otherwise, why bother to do it at all and why only do it just for someone's satisfaction alone? No big deal if that's how others look at it - still about what floats your boat and all that. Everyone sucks cock for the reason that makes the most sense to them so whatever that is, it's still all good... because dicks are getting sucked and because they all should be sucked.

camelblue
Mar 25, 2020, 7:18 PM
The thing I like the most is knowing there is a finish line for who you are with. When you are with a girl, they don't always cum, and more often it is about you finishing. A girl would never be happy if you didn't cum at the end of a session.

But with a guy, there is this excitement knowing that this is all going to end with jizz cumming out of his cock and him feeling really good. When you keep that thought in your mind, it creates this suspenseful buildup and anticipation as you await that final event.

When I feel a hard cock in my mouth, it gives me confidence because I know I'm turning him on. I love sucking on the head and playing with his peehole, tasting that precum. Love feeling the weight of his big cock slapping against my tongue and face. It's really just about a man giving you access to his most vulnerable part of his body. You could either hurt him really bad, or pleasure him really good. Having that power really turns me on. I love having his balls in my mouth and knowing how sensitive they are, and how precious the stuff inside them is.

But as fun as it is sucking and pleasuring his cock, nothing compares to those final moments when his cock gets super hard, his balls tighten up, he starts moaning uncontrollably. Those final seconds of knowing he is about to cum gives me the ultimate rush, my heart starts pounding. It's like, all of the energy that went into sucking his cock, all the licking, kissing, sucking, slurping, jerking, all of that effort went into filling up his power meter to bring that hot sperm out of him. Feeling that swollen spongy head in your mouth pump out all that fresh semen, hearing him lose his mind, and knowing that all of his good feelings and all of your hard work is in that hot spunk you're tasting really would turn you on like nothing else, and there is no question that you would be dying to eat it all up.

Grant_Norman
Mar 25, 2020, 7:59 PM
Is it the taste? The feel of a hard cock in your mouth? The pulsating when cumming? The taste and feel of cum in your mouth? The satisfaction of making your partner feel good?

Yes..all of the above. but also, I really love taking it into my mouth and feeling it get harder and harder and knowing when the cum has built and it is ready to shoot...then it blows and the cum fills my mouth...oh so good...hold it in my mouth for awhile then swallow it down...nothing is better:tongue:

julyguybill
Mar 26, 2020, 9:30 PM
The cock in my mouth cumming

GalaxyMan
Mar 27, 2020, 1:56 AM
The cock in my mouth cumming

I agree. That's what it's all about.

dickmeplz
Mar 27, 2020, 2:40 AM
I just love watching the guys eyes roll back as I deep throat him , that does it for me

hung4you
Mar 27, 2020, 4:33 AM
I love sucking cock and my fetish is a huge load of hot creamy cum filling my throat and seeing him and hearing him moan like a little boy as he unloads. I love it when he fucks my mouth like he fucks a pussy, hard and deep often laying on my back as he deep throats me. There’s a lot to like about sucking a true bisexual cock

Warmnsalty
Mar 27, 2020, 8:34 AM
[QUOTE=KDaddy23;339274]Yes, yes, defintely, yes, and not so much - but I do love the way it makes me feel to do it. Sure, I like knowing that they were made to feel good; it's just not my number one priority and, yeah, I know - that makes a kind of cock sucking weirdo but I'm used to being called a weirdo about this and it doesn't bother me one bit. I still get a huge thrill doing something that is still - and stupidly - very taboo for men to be doing and I do recognize my own oral fixation when it comes to sucking cock and eating pussy. Both are fun. Both are damned satisfying to do. And I understand that just because I'm deliriously happy doing it, the person I'm doing it to might not be and I'll even apologize for that... but I'm about as real about this as anyone can be when I say that I don't do this purely for the satisfaction of making the object of my oral lust a happy camper.

I think we are the same person. My thoughts exactly, the only thing I can add is I prefer to just suck, not get sucked. It adds to my enjoyment, I get so turned on sucking that most times I cum just from sucking, I don't even have to touch my cock and I'm cumming, first few times it happened I was embarrassed but most guys find it a turn on so now I don't even try to hide it. Have fun men.

Fred_Brice
Mar 27, 2020, 2:22 PM
Yes to all of the above, also. I really do love taking a smooth soft cock into my mouth, then feeling it starting to get rock hard, as do my very best by sucking his cock and then after awhile I feel him tensing up a bit and I know he is about to cum and he will soon, be ready to fill my mouth with his warm load on cum, I suck a little faster and he then, releases his load as it fills my mouth, and savor the fresh load, in my mouth for a moment and it is so good. I then continue sucking his cock, so I can be sure that, I do not waste a drop and I will swallow it all and enjoy the feeling knowing that I just received my reward and he allowed me this pleasure!

mac_46_46
Mar 28, 2020, 8:22 AM
I love all there is about sucking cock. The feel of a hard cock sliding in my mouth between my wet lips lips, but most of I love those few few moments of build up just before he cums. I feel his body stiffen, he pushes further in my mouth, his cock pulsating and then when he blows his load in my mouth it just so wonderful. I just love making anpther man cum.

Bi_Dave
Mar 29, 2020, 1:24 PM
I wear dentures, and I like cocks with big heads. I also love to feel a cock stiffen and squirt. Fucking my mouth is a turn on too.

Chester1954
Mar 29, 2020, 4:24 PM
I like knowing that I am able to bring pleasure to a man with my mouth. I have a feeder at the health club that I have been sucking for about 10 years. He likes to run his fingers through my hair as I suck his cock. He also likes to murmur use that tongue make me cum. Sometimes he lets me do all the work some times he will stand in front of me stroking his cock as I dart my tongue licking the tip of his cock. He always cums in my mouth feeding me his creamy load. Sometimes after I suck him he tells me I'm like a fine wine better with age. Sometimes I get to suck him with others watching which is nice.

JeffT
Mar 29, 2020, 4:44 PM
I guess, as a couple of others already said...… all of the above. Sucking and teasing the head, feeling his cock stiffen and finally feeling his pulsing and shooting a whole load is wonderful. The taste, the texture is fantastic.

hung4you
Apr 3, 2020, 6:12 AM
I love being told that I suck better than their wives do, I have a circle of like minded buddies who tell me their wives don’t even swallow cum. When I suck a mans cock, that’s what I’m after, a warm creamy load.

chiefconsultant63
Apr 3, 2020, 9:09 AM
Practically all the same as others but I especially like the soft cock in my mouth and my tongue can really play with it. And the feel of the cum shooting in my mouth is just awesome. Trouble is I don't get enough

KDaddy23
Apr 3, 2020, 3:51 PM
Practically all the same as others but I especially like the soft cock in my mouth and my tongue can really play with it. And the feel of the cum shooting in my mouth is just awesome. Trouble is I don't get enough

Methinks no one ever gets enough...

EveningWood
Apr 6, 2020, 9:21 PM
The thing I like the most is knowing there is a finish line for who you are with. When you are with a girl, they don't always cum, and more often it is about you finishing. A girl would never be happy if you didn't cum at the end of a session.

But with a guy, there is this excitement knowing that this is all going to end with jizz cumming out of his cock and him feeling really good. When you keep that thought in your mind, it creates this suspenseful buildup and anticipation as you await that final event.

When I feel a hard cock in my mouth, it gives me confidence because I know I'm turning him on. I love sucking on the head and playing with his peehole, tasting that precum. Love feeling the weight of his big cock slapping against my tongue and face. It's really just about a man giving you access to his most vulnerable part of his body. You could either hurt him really bad, or pleasure him really good. Having that power really turns me on. I love having his balls in my mouth and knowing how sensitive they are, and how precious the stuff inside them is.

But as fun as it is sucking and pleasuring his cock, nothing compares to those final moments when his cock gets super hard, his balls tighten up, he starts moaning uncontrollably. Those final seconds of knowing he is about to cum gives me the ultimate rush, my heart starts pounding. It's like, all of the energy that went into sucking his cock, all the licking, kissing, sucking, slurping, jerking, all of that effort went into filling up his power meter to bring that hot sperm out of him. Feeling that swollen spongy head in your mouth pump out all that fresh semen, hearing him lose his mind, and knowing that all of his good feelings and all of your hard work is in that hot spunk you're tasting really would turn you on like nothing else, and there is no question that you would be dying to eat it all up.
That's an absolutely beautiful description and mirrors my feelings. And turned me on too!

bnicks122016
Apr 6, 2020, 11:02 PM
Basically, all of the above. I love knowing how good I’m Making my guy feel. I take it as a compliment when I’m called a good cocksucker. It so turns me on, I can still cum while having a cock in my mouth

gmansam
Apr 7, 2020, 11:08 AM
All of the above - I love the taste of cock the feel of it on my tongue as it slides in and out of my mouth. I especially love the feel of one pulsing as it fills my mouth with hot cum. I get rock hard sucking a cock too.

Tight1-4u
Apr 7, 2020, 11:28 PM
For me being sub bottom I am a selfish sucker.. I love sucking nice cock.. I love touching it and it being in my mouth.. I love the texture and the feel.. I love to feel it grow in my mouth.. I love the way his demeanor changes as I suck it.. to hear his moans and feel him start to fuck my face.. but here is the selfish part I suck to get him ready to fuck me.. I want his cum in my pussy!!

chargersfan
Apr 8, 2020, 12:23 AM
To me it’s the sounds he makes .... the tensing up he does then that Jerking/Pulsating at the base of the shaft when you can feel he’s trying pump all of his seed down your throat into your stomach... I just love watching the cock pulsating...

sterculius
Apr 23, 2020, 4:19 PM
I enjoy most of the things already mentioned, but what turns me on the most is simply knowing that I'm a "Cocksucker". That I'll willingly and eagerly drop to my knees to allow other men to hold my head and fuck my mouth and to force their cocks as far down my throat as they are able to reach. It excites me to be orally "used" by other men for their sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle for their semen. Women complain about being seen as sex objects, but I LOVE IT!!! As a teenager, I served as my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker. I would give him blowjobs, usually every day as soon as we got home from school. I would suck his cock whenever and wherever he told me to. He wanted me to give him permission to tell our friends I was a Cocksucker and invite them to our "sessions" so that I could blow them also, but I was afraid of becoming known as being the neighborhood cocksucker. I lived in fear that he would tell them anyway. I would jerk off while visualizing myself down on my knees at the head of a line of our friends, sucking each of their cocks one after another, while the rest of them watched me and waited to take their turn fucking my mouth. He never did tell them. I wish he had. I often wonder what my friends and family members would think of me were they to discover my oral obsession. Well, I might soon find out. My current feeder has taken highly recognizable pictures of me, clearly showing my face, while on my knees, giving blowjobs to him and to his friends as they savagely fuck my mouth and my throat. He has ordered me to post these humiliating and highly embarrassing images online so that they might be seen by people I know and expose me for being the shameless, insatiable Cocksucker I truly am. He has emailed these photos to his friends, and posted them online on various websites. Incriminating pictures of me sucking cock have been plastered all over the internet. My childhood fantasy may yet come true.

P-Henry
Apr 23, 2020, 4:55 PM
Hi everyone -- first post here!

What I like about sucking a cock is the opportunity to get thoroughly intimate with another guy's cock. To take it from soft to rigid, to use my mouth and tongue to get give him incredible pleasure. I like using my knowledge about what feels good and how to bring a cock to orgasm to give the guy a memorable experience. And, then, the icing on the cake (so to speaks) is feeling his cock throbbing and spurting hot cum in my mouth. Sharing all of that with another guy is a pretty special thing!

borntosuckcock
Apr 23, 2020, 5:03 PM
I love the feeling of total submission and swallowing another man’s cum.

dutch0927
Apr 24, 2020, 5:47 AM
There are times that i gag on a big load squirted in the back of my mouth. My reflex just takes over and I can’t help but to gag. While I hate gagging, and sometimes it turns off the guy, it’s still thrilling to know what caused me to gag. I don’t often gag on his cock itself, though. Anyone else have this happen?

Windman
Apr 24, 2020, 9:25 AM
It’s all of it. Starting with the anticipation, both on my part and his knowing his cock is about to receive pleasure an I’m going to feel the soft skin and spongy head, the ridge of his cock head passing across my lips for the first time. If he didn’t start out hard feeling it get hard as I suck it and slide it in and out of my mouth. The feed back I get knowing he likes what I’m doing. I like it when I sense he is going to blow and he tightens up and his cock swells and then shoots into my mouth.
now I know he wants me to feel what he just did.

Blain
Apr 24, 2020, 8:08 PM
I love the pulsating when it cums and the hot cum filling my mouth. That and being a tool to help them cum. I love it when a guy takes control and fucks my mouth.

marine20
Apr 25, 2020, 4:26 PM
sterculius , does your wife know that you are such a ravenous cocksucker ? if not , how did you keep it from her ?

BinixinELA
Apr 28, 2020, 3:36 PM
When the cock is so big that it takes a lot of effort to make it all fit in my mouth

helikesithard
Apr 28, 2020, 6:09 PM
I like the feeling of control it gives me. I can slow down or speed up .. tickle or gobble ... use my hands, lips, tongue ... one or two fingers up his asshole ... make him pant and swear ... trying to fuck his needy dick deep in my throat ... teasing and edging and then the bucking of his body as his delicious phallus explodes deep down my throat, pulse after pulse. Then his panting and raspy breathing, his cock still hard-hard and oh-so-sensitive ... good times!

RisingBi
Apr 29, 2020, 2:22 AM
I like the soft, fleshy hardness in my mouth and down my throat. I love what it represents, the epitome of strength, power, and virility. I love how it touches and awakens that powerful gay part of me deep inside.

bnicks122016
Apr 29, 2020, 9:57 PM
I lobe the intimacy of taking a mans most private part and giving him pleasure! The feeling of his cock getting harder in my mouth, and eventually giving him the the greatest pleasure of cumming. Knowing I was able to give him the ultimate pleasure always makes me hard as a rock when im sucking him

camelblue
Apr 6, 2021, 3:48 PM
Knowing that it's taboo is hot. Cock is for women, but selfishly I want it too. Love all of the sensations about it, such a sensitive part of his body that he's letting you touch. Love the smell of balls, especially after I've been licking on them and my spit has dried and it makes that intoxicating aroma of saliva and penis. Love taking his balls in my mouth and hearing him moan, feeling the heaviness of his eggs rolling around on my tongue, knowing how sensitive and delicate they are, knowing that inside them is something so delicious and special. Going back and sucking his cock, knowing as a man how good it feels to feel a warm mouth wrapped around your head. The hottest thing about cocksucking is knowing that before you even begin, how it always will end: with hot sperm. It's a goal and something to look forward to, something to work for. Sucking his cock well and swallowing his hot sperm is truly an achievement every time, it makes you feel accomplished and self-confident, even studies show semen can help with mood. It's one of the best ways to feel good about yourself.

Penis, balls, and semen is such an amazing sexual toy.

BiGuy97015
Apr 6, 2021, 5:10 PM
I love the taste of the cock, the way it expands as I suck it more, the taste of the pre cum, the feel of the cock head rubbing against my tonsils, the challenge of taking it balls deep and the ultimate goal of swallowing the load....I also LOVE having my picture taken sucking and deep throating cock...

Fzmr9t
Apr 6, 2021, 6:24 PM
I love it when I’m doing something that gives pleasure to the recipient I want him to enjoy it so much he’ll want to do it every day ! I also love the intimacy factor; I’ve been given the opportunity to make love to a man’s most intimate part of himself. And the reward for doing that also oh how I love the creamy warm reward!

Rvdude05
Apr 7, 2021, 12:45 PM
I love the chase, of finding cock. I love the surprise of a hard or soft. I love the texture, of cut, uncut. I love the meaning, I love the face fucking, I love the pre-cum, and I love the squirting and pushing into my throat as it cums. I love the clean up, sucking every possible drop. I love the softness as the cock rests. I forgot to mention, that I do love cock. I'm a cocksucker....

Jozyxt
Apr 7, 2021, 2:18 PM
I like the feel of a cock in my mouth. The shape and texture is quite satisfying. With women, I've always gotten the most satisfaction form making sure they have a great orgasm and I get the same satisfaction from sucking cock. The sounds of the build up to orgasm just inspire me to work all that much harder. I love the taste of cum in my mouth. Knowing that another mans cum will be absorbed into my body and become part of me is off the chart. Ii is as if I can feel the cum I've swallowed the cum inside me right now.

Oborokybiman
Apr 7, 2021, 3:25 PM
So much goes into it for me. It’s the catch so to speak. Knowing that I’m about to find common ground with another man that has the same thought process of intimacy. Making the arrangements of the meet. Getting excited beyond belief. Then when the time comes I feel like a young man, even though I’ve never felt this way back then....or did I? I just didn’t realize men could be attracted to both men and women and not be what is called gay.
I love to pleasure a woman and make her cum just by touching her back or her nipples, without touching her g spot.

Anyway, I like to undress the guy and touch him lightly. Flicking his nipples when removing his shirt. And grazing against his semi soft cock. When undoing his pants. Most guys are excited and desires me to get right to the sucking....but there has to be some suspense to it. Once I get to his underwear, there is already a spot of pre cum and I just lightly lick the shorts carefully not to feel his hardness. By this point in time he grabs my shoulders and pulls me down to his stiff cock and makes me take him in my mouth! Pulling me down with very little resistance from me! His balls are just as excited as his cock. He wants me to manhandle him with a hot tongue and wide mouth! Knowing that he wants what I have to offer and giving me his cum is so damn hot! I’m all damn horny now.....��

Ashct22
Apr 7, 2021, 4:31 PM
I get so aroused reading these posts...

CockHummer
Apr 9, 2021, 8:05 PM
It's funny we can have different answers to this question. I never thought of it before. Of course I am happy to satisfy my partner, but the opportunity to help another guy get his rocks off is not what drives me crazy about cock sucking. It is just such a horny sexual experience. I love sucking cock!

There is the taboo side of it. I am being a naughty little boy, getting naked with another boy and playing with his dick. Doing it makes me feel good and erotically amazing, and recognizing that adds further to the naughtiness of it. I can't wait to get into his pants and get them down. I want to strip him and be naked with him. I want to kneel between his legs and service him like a whore. I want to pull his zipper down and reach in to feel him getting hard and see what he's got. I want dick. Finally, I look longingly at his penis and his balls, knowing what nasty things I will be doing with them, and I've been waiting for it. I am so cock-hungry, and I am about to be fed. I am willingly and anxiously allowing another guy to use me to stimulate his penis and make him cum. I am driven to do it by nothing more than how horny it makes me feel to be in that position and to joyously do what it takes to get his semen spewing.

I touch them--his cock and balls--and work on getting his cock as hard as it can be. I feel it. I stroke it. I kiss it. I lick it to stimulate it and lubricate it. I rub my face on it. I want it hard and throbbing. I sniff the air to smell his masculine musk. It is all very similar to my own, and there is something very auto-erotic about that, as well--another part of what makes it so sexually satisfying and powerful for me. At every point of it, I will allow myself to imagine to a degree, for a moment here and there, that I am really another guy going down on me. I am giving myself a blowjob.

As I bring my face and mouth (and of course my wide open eyes) down toward his groin, his cock gets absolutely huge in my field of vision, and that turns me on further. A big, fat cock! I lick it, and the feel of it with my tongue is somehow electrifying. I rub my face on it--ditto. I lick his scrotum, pushing deeply and firmly with my tongue to feel out the shape of his balls inside, and I will likely gently suck them while I stroke his shaft for some time. All the senses are active, and they are all in erotic overdrive. The sights, the sounds, the scents, the touch, the taste--every bit of it contributes to the sexual pleasure.

And then I get focused on the real aim. Feeling the head of his penis slide between my lips is like the most amazing kiss ever. I keep my lips pressed just tight enough that it takes him a little force to get inside, and feeling every bit of his cock gently force its way between my very sensitive lips is astounding. And then it is in my mouth, pressing between my tongue and my soft palate, pushing in and out, as I suck on it and lick it and carefully feel the distinct shape and texture of it with my tongue (and yes, still as well with my lips and palate and even part of my throat). And as stupid as it sounds even to me, there is something that turns me on so much about feeling that one crazy shape and knowing now, in that very certain way (as if somehow otherwise I would not), that I actually have another guy's very erotically stimulated dick in my mouth. It really stimulates me to say to myself, more or less, "Yup. That is a dick head. I love the feel and shape of dick heads, and this is a nice one. There is nothing else like it. I really am right here, right now, in this place, naked and sucking off another guy, I have his cock in my mouth, and it feels so fucking good." It is that and just that, a hard, sexually stimulated penis, and nothing else, and I am sucking it and joyfully working hard to stimulate it, trying to get it to explode semen into my mouth. All of that is what I like about sucking cock and why I do it. It just turns me on so dramatically to do it. I love it.

That the other guy enjoys it, of course is great, too, but not my drive, except in that he must enjoy it for me to get what I want out of it. I don't at all mean that as selfishly as it sounds. I presume the other guy will enjoy it, or he wouldn't be doing it, I certainly do my share to give him pleasure and bring him to orgasm, and in the end, we have had some very special fun together, but my experience of sucking cock is so powerful a pleasure, I need no other reason. And despite all the crap I pull into it from my childhood about it being naughty, that is just part of the fantasy of it for me. Just letting my mind go back to when I was a boy and I thought there was supposed to be something wrong about two guys having sex together and then doing it, as if I am a naughty boy doing nasty things that boys don't do, charges it up for me to a degree. I'm not supposed to be doing this, and here I am doing it with everything I've got and loving every minute of it. Maybe I need a good spanking (or perhaps a stiff dick up my ass?). All of that being said, I do not really, now that I am an adult, think there is anything wrong about it at all, but I wonder if other bi guys and bi gals might similarly get a charge out of making this sort of unnecessary and inappropriate naughty guilt a part of the experience.

CockHummer
Apr 10, 2021, 12:39 AM
I enjoy most of the things already mentioned, but what turns me on the most is simply knowing that I'm a "Cocksucker". That I'll willingly and eagerly drop to my knees to allow other men to hold my head and fuck my mouth and to force their cocks as far down my throat as they are able to reach. It excites me to be orally "used" by other men for their sexual gratification and as a convenient receptacle for their semen. Women complain about being seen as sex objects, but I LOVE IT!!! As a teenager, I served as my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker. I would give him blowjobs, usually every day as soon as we got home from school. I would suck his cock whenever and wherever he told me to. He wanted me to give him permission to tell our friends I was a Cocksucker and invite them to our "sessions" so that I could blow them also, but I was afraid of becoming known as being the neighborhood cocksucker. I lived in fear that he would tell them anyway. I would jerk off while visualizing myself down on my knees at the head of a line of our friends, sucking each of their cocks one after another, while the rest of them watched me and waited to take their turn fucking my mouth. He never did tell them. I wish he had. I often wonder what my friends and family members would think of me were they to discover my oral obsession. Well, I might soon find out. My current feeder has taken highly recognizable pictures of me, clearly showing my face, while on my knees, giving blowjobs to him and to his friends as they savagely fuck my mouth and my throat. He has ordered me to post these humiliating and highly embarrassing images online so that they might be seen by people I know and expose me for being the shameless, insatiable Cocksucker I truly am. He has emailed these photos to his friends, and posted them online on various websites. Incriminating pictures of me sucking cock have been plastered all over the internet. My childhood fantasy may yet come true.

I surely hope that no one you care about ever sees any of that, but what a glorious fantasy--to sit and service a whole room of men, each anxiously awaiting his turn to fuck your face and let you enjoy sucking his cock, all of them one-by-one, and you coaxing and encouraging and letting each one cum in your mouth, his cock throbbing and pushing itself deep into your throat. I'm with you on that one. Mmm--mmm, that sounds so good. Just to feel and see the shape of each of those different erect cocks, to stroke it and suck it and the balls hanging down below it, avidly and hungrily. So good. I must laugh. I missed that this was a year ago. Oh, well. I'm gonna jerk off with this fantasy right now, it's got me so hot.

Naughtnick
Apr 10, 2021, 8:26 AM
For me it's the taste and feeling enjoying his length getting harder seeing his pleasure as I take it as far as I can. Licking and savouring it. With the ultimate explosion in my throat at the end knowing. I gave that pleasure. And swallowing the reward