PDA

View Full Version : What do you love the most about each gender?

Bisexual765
Mar 23, 2020, 6:44 PM
Like what are the best things women and men have, that turn you on the most?

Tight1-4u
Apr 26, 2020, 3:20 PM
Like what are the best things women and men have, that turn you on the most?
Women: Tits larger fake tits, Ass, Leggs
Men: Ass, Large thick hard dick!!!

Oborokybiman
Apr 26, 2020, 3:40 PM
Women...luscious pouty lips, both sets! Smooth skin and Pulling of her hair while fucking her and making her cum multiple times!!
Men....their dominating my body. Fondling their smooth balls in my mouth and their cum pulsating into my mouth and down my throat!

TXLonestarTX69
Apr 26, 2020, 4:50 PM
Women: The whole female form.
Men: Fascination is solely the cock.

Windman
Apr 26, 2020, 6:51 PM
Women, they are tender and soft. Tits, I love tits big ones small ones, if they have nipples I like them. Their pussies are Are not like anything on earth, wet and excitable they respond to even the lightest touch and control their hips when touched.
Men have cocks, amazing in their own right. I really like the ones with a big mushroom head, when passed across your lips repeatedly reward you with a flood of pleasure.

Fred_Brice
Apr 27, 2020, 2:22 PM
For me, it is the opportunity, just to be lucky enough, to experience some form, of sexual contact with both genders and maybe someday, with the Third Gender (Trans/She Males)! It is the best of all worlds.

For Women: It is the whole female form, so soft and tender. Their smooth silky skin, beautiful long legs, their ample bosom and nipples to fondle, their ability to have, multiple organisms, and their Vagina, are not like anything on earth, often very wet and excitable, often they respond to even the lightest touch and control their hips when touched correctly and often you notice their feet curling, with excitement!

For Men: My fascination, is solely focused on the cock, which is very often amazing in their own right, as I am fondling their smooth shaved balls, with my mouth or hands. Soon I would place my, warm moist lips around their cock and continue playing with the smooth balls as I work my way around his cock, varying the amount kissing and sucking his cock, going slower and faster, until I since his, body tense up and soon, their warm man juices, start pulsating into my mouth and eventually down my throat, as my reward for this pleasure of, just sucking his cock, often, and if I am allowed I will repeat the same sexual act, until he is ready to cum again and again!

The Third Gender: Maybe someday!

bnicks122016
Apr 29, 2020, 10:01 PM
Women- everything. Men- cocks

EveningWood
Apr 29, 2020, 10:31 PM
Women: their boobs and butts. I love both.
Men: Cocks and balls.
It's all good!

chargersfan
May 2, 2020, 7:18 AM
Female -
1 long thick beautiful hair.....god I love long hair.
2 Large breasts ... yeah yeah
3 height ....is also a turn on I love short gals..

Males:
1. Cock ... a nice uncut hanging cock makes my mouth water ...
2. A nice cock attached to a nice and flat hairless midsection