PDA

View Full Version : Tie or bind cock?

Cuddybear47
Mar 20, 2020, 4:40 PM
I love to tie or bind my cock. It feels so awesome and gets my cock so hard. Helps me last longer. Makes my cock look awesome. Does anyone else do this?

cbxer66
Mar 21, 2020, 10:23 AM
I don't tie or bind mine, but I do like fairly tight fitting cock rings. As you say, makes your cock bulge when hard. Feels so good! I just make sure it's not so tight I can't push a load past it. I've had rings that were too tight and I couldn't push a load through. Just a little loose when flaccid makes a perfect fit when hard. And also like my rings to be stretchy, not immovable objects. Makes the exit take longer, but still happens. ;-)

sysper
Mar 21, 2020, 11:29 AM
be careful with this, it can be easy to get carried away with this & do some damage.

MAcpl69
Mar 21, 2020, 11:40 AM
I agree you need to understand your limits. I use both flexible and rigid rings, I also love penis plugs.

cbxer66
Mar 21, 2020, 11:42 AM
I could see damage happening. As I said, once and only once, had a ring that was too tight. Came, but not a lot came out. After that, I take care to only use stretchy type rings. No metal for me. I have one metal one, but once hard, it's near impossible to get it back off. So, too tight.

I wonder what type of damage can occur if you have something too tight, and you orgasm but it can't get out? Personally, I don't want to know or find out.

Neonaught
Mar 21, 2020, 12:13 PM
I could see damage happening. As I said, once and only once, had a ring that was too tight. Came, but not a lot came out. After that, I take care to only use stretchy type rings. No metal for me. I have one metal one, but once hard, it's near impossible to get it back off. So, too tight.

I wonder what type of damage can occur if you have something too tight, and you orgasm but it can't get out? Personally, I don't want to know or find out.

What you are describing is called a retrograde ejaculation. Instead of exiting the end of the penis your semen goes into the bladder. On it's own it's fairly harmless unless it happens frequently.

cbxer66
Mar 21, 2020, 3:34 PM
Maybe it doesn't do any harm, but it sure didn't feel too great. I actually thought I did some damage. Got lucky and nothing untoward has happened since. I've never heard of a retrograde ejaculation.

TXLonestarTX69
Mar 23, 2020, 6:07 AM
I agree that you need to be careful and make sure you have a properly sizes cockring. I LOVE my stainless rings and they make my cock extremely hard and sensitive. My wife loves how hard I get and has major vaginal orgasms. She also loves how the ring pushes my balls outward and rubs her pussy on the in thrust.