PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite "First"

LoveYourCum
Jul 12, 2005, 6:38 PM
One of my favorite firsts is the first time I made a girlfriend cum.

I lost my virginity at age 15 with a girl I had known since kindergarden. We talked a lot about sex and even masterbated wile talking on the phone then one summer afternoon we did it in the same room as another hot teenage couple. They were behind a sheet for privacy. That first time was quite a dissapointment for both of us, she bleed quite a bit and it was over very quickly leaving us to listen to the intense fucking going on for the next 4 minutes.

We didn't stop there, w began to have sex regularly and we both started to improve. This first given orgasm also corrosponds to my first cunnalinguis experience. As long as I was going down on her there was no reason to stop until I had learned to do what I intended to do. This was also the first time I wished I could breathe through my ears but not the last time. I have since made oral giving a focus in my life and never give up until the last little man in a boat can stand no longer. I'm only now beginning to apply some of this to men. I'm sorry to be so far behind the curve but I am eager to catch up. I just need practise.

:tongue:

What is your favorite "First"?

gayle
Jul 13, 2005, 1:05 AM
Hmm. . . My favorite first. . . no questions about that one. My first time with my current bf. I had NEVER had an orgasm during sex or even during oral sex. At 39 y/o, I had heard of women who had multiple orgasms but my experience was that I wasn't one of them. Well, my bf quickly changed that! Our first time together, I came 7 times. I thought I was going to die from the sheer ecstasy of it. Unfortunately, I don't respond quite that strongly all the time, but I am still deriving great delight from our bedroom exploits. . . In fact, I think it's time to head to the bedroom right now! (Wonder if we can beat my record of cumming 10 times. . .?) :tong:

WillowTree
Jul 13, 2005, 2:13 PM
My favorite "first" would definitely have to be my first time with a girl, who was also my best friend. I was 15 and actually, it was my first sexual experience outside of kissing and innocent groping. It was incredibly sexy and led to a long time relationship that is very high on my list of favorite things.

EvilDoctor
Jul 15, 2005, 3:58 AM
Now that I've seen some examples of what other people have as favourite "firsts", I can confidently say what mine is. My favourite first is the first time my wife and I went to an on-premise swing club. She was always nervous about going to them and wasn't sure if she would enjoy them. The first club went to was actually a bi club in Pittsburgh called Swinger's Palace a house that has been converted into a swing club and is one of the few that's openly tolerent of bisexuality among men there, and had fun with a nice bi man there.
We've tried other clubs since then and our favourite so far has proven to be The Farm (so our first time going there could also count as a favourite "first"), and my wife now enjoys them more now then the off-premise clubs that she now finds to be "too tame"... :)

David :three:

jaytoppin
Jul 16, 2005, 1:38 AM
My favorite first was the first time with the a guy. He winked at me in a hetro bar and I motioned him toward the men's room. He walked in while I was using the urinal and I looked at him and said, "That was bold." He smiled. We got each other off in the parking lot but what I really loved was four days later, we got a room. That's what I consider my first time for going 'all the way' with another guy and it was wonderful. The BJ in the parking lot was nice but to get totally nekked fresh out of the shower, mmmmmmm. Thanks Frank, where ever you are.

gigor
Jul 16, 2005, 5:09 PM
I'm a guy, 30s, been happy with my girlfriend/fiancee of many years.

Back when I was 15 or I spent the night at my friend's house in their basement. He asked me if I wanted to play Truth or Dare. Soon it just became Dare -- like, I dare you to touch my cock, I dare you to lick it, etc.

Pretty soon the game ended when he just took my whole cock in his mouth and starting sucking. I did the same to him. Horny as hell, major erection let me tell you. Next thing I know we're all over each other, grabbing ass, 69ing, I'm sucking away and there's this sudden explosion in my mouth, real salty. No choice but to swallow.

We did like that for a couple years til we drifted apart -- sleepovers that turned into suckfests. To this day, I still vividly remember the taste of his semen. I've never done it again with any other guy, though I do often fantasize. Not sure what my girlfriend would think. Probably freak out!

rupertbare
Oct 11, 2005, 9:40 AM
My absolute for ever favourite "first" was seeing a double rainbow over a friend's acre and half garden - still have a somewhat faded photograph of it in an album!!

My second fav. was the first time I kissed another naked guy while touching him "there" ! lol!!!

The "first" time I had sex with a women (aged 17) was a complete and total disaster and over in a few short seconds - and after months of waiting!! Mind you the second time was a different matter altogether! lol!!

Peace and Love

Rupe

kcunderwhere
Oct 11, 2005, 11:04 AM
First time with a guy..of course, I was dressed up as a woman at the time...
We met online, talked for several weeks without realizing we were less than 30 minutes away from eachother.
We met at a hotel, spent several hours just hanging, driving, talking. It was wonderful. Then we made love...several times. It was even more wonderful. You hear about the "first" time often being awkward, or a one-nighter, etc. but this was honestly perfect - I couldn't have imagined it ever being any better. I guess it was luck.

jabgic
Oct 11, 2005, 11:05 AM
My favorite first was my first ime with a guy I was 14 and he was 15. we had been friends for about 4 years; he was the brother of my odest brother's girl friend; I will never forget it it was the best sex I have ever had.

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 11:22 AM
I have had lot's of favorites, but one that stands out in my mind is when I was divorced and dating a hot little divorcee. She was not quite 5' tall, blond and very hot. We had had a lot of sexual experimentation in the months we were together, always hitting new highs.

But one time she wanted me to take her anal cherry. We took a hot bath together first, then spent a lot of time petting, getting each other very aroused - lots of kissing, sucking and then I rimmed her for a long time. Next I lubed my fingers up alot and then used my fingers in her butt - first one, then two, then three.

The hot thing about it was that we did it in the small hallway betwen her bedroom and her bathroom. The hall had closets on either side and the closet doors were sliding mirrors. So when I finally penetrated her, we could watch ourselves when we looked to either the right or left. It was very exciting.

The next and perhaps the one that rivals this one was when she took me with a strap-on in the same location a few weeks later!! But this time she had both of us wear pantyhose - crotchless of course. It was mindblowing!!!

Mike

m.in.heels&hose
Oct 12, 2005, 11:01 AM
my favorite first (sexually) would have to be the time on my 37th birthday, i had the pleasure of giving 2 men a blow job at the same time, as i was pleasuring them, the were exploring all of my body with their hands, pinching my nipples, fingering me,fondleing me "down there" and when they were ready to explode i asked them if they would mind "shooting" in my heels (neither of them had a problem with this request) and i took off my heels and handed each guy a shoe, and as i watched them both shoot off into my shoes i toyed and pinched my nipples, and after they were done, i put my heels back on, and i instantly loved the feeling of their hot slippery cum in between my nylon covered feet, and the inside of my heels!
i would love to do this over and over again, but i dont think it will be as hot as that first time!!!!!

thank you again for your time!
m.in.heels&hose :cool:

mike9753
Oct 12, 2005, 11:25 AM
It appears that many "firsts" were of a slightly kinky variety.

I wonder, what makes an experience memorable or makes it our favorite?

Is it the unexpected?

Is it the expected that matches our fantasy?

What do folks think?

Mike

Raine
Oct 12, 2005, 12:45 PM
The next and perhaps the one that rivals this one was when she took me with a strap-on in the same location a few weeks later!! But this time she had both of us wear pantyhose - crotchless of course. It was mindblowing!!!

WOW!!! That would blow my mind and my cum at the same time!! Geez, you lucky ... :bigrin:

I'd say my favorite first was the first time my wife made me cum while she penetrated and sexed me with our strap on cock. It wasn't the first time she penetrated me but it was the first time she sexed me and made me cum. It was heavenly. I lay there for hours enjoying the pleasure ...

:bipride:

Timber136
Oct 12, 2005, 1:14 PM
My favorite first with a female was when I was 14 and she was 16. In the woods, one leg out of both our pants. I couldn't figure out how to use a condom (she supplied) cause I unrolled it first and couldn't get it on! Didn't matter though, I climaxed before I penatrated (lol). With a man was with a TS (new breast's, original cock) and she (he) only wanted to go down on me. MFM didn't go so well (jealousy?). But I've had several MFF encounters and they were all awsome!
Thanks for this thread and this is a great site!!! :)

Lisa (va)
Oct 12, 2005, 1:23 PM
First and foremost having my first child and saying "I do "

But to the intent on the thread, one of my favorite memories was when I was dating a police officer. One evening we decided to play cops: I got dressed up and she wore her uniform, she dropped me off then circled the block and stopped to "arrest" me. The thing I enjoyed most about it was as she was frisking me down an 'on duty' officer had stopped to see if he could be of any assitance. Her face turn all kinds of red, but all I could do was laugh, but then again she was the one who had to go back to work sooner or later.

hugs n kisses

Lisa