PDA

View Full Version : What do bisexual bottoms do in relationships with women?

Bisexual765
Mar 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
I think it is a known fact that most bisexuals do not like pegging...

So therefore, what do bisexual bottoms do in straight relationships? Is it very hard for them to switch to being a top?

Asking out of curiousity

Sasha Gage
Mar 18, 2020, 12:45 PM
As a bisexual bottom in a straight relationship this is definitely a issue for me. I’ve been dating the same woman for years and while we are the greatest of friends and have endured much together I can safely say she does not satisfy all of my needs. She is aware of my bisexuality and is supportive, so much so that she wants to peg me just to try to satiate me. A piece of silicon isn’t going to satisfy anyone forever. With regards to the struggling to act like a proper top? My struggle is Real. I’m a sub bottom that wants to cross dress and wear cute feminine things for a guy regularly, needless to say my topping abilities are not at peak levels.

sysper
Mar 18, 2020, 1:31 PM
they do whatever they need to do to satisfy the women

cornholejoe
Mar 18, 2020, 1:37 PM
not a big deal with me because i can top or bottom enjoy it both ways

NjbiGuy01
Mar 18, 2020, 2:47 PM
I liked being an anal bottom for sure. I've enjoyed this since my teens. Back when the wife and I actually had sex, she would work me with a strap-on and it was pretty awesome. I would sometimes suck a rubber cock at the same time and fake a spit-roast and literally drip cum from my cock I was so hot. She thought of the strapon as "keeping me from going elsewhere for that stuff". I also liked kneeling down and sucking off the fake cock or we shared a rubber cock orally while fucking. I still like my ass worked with a toy and/or rimmed and fingered. I like topping (fucking a woman) and sometimes a man as well. There are ways to satisfy the need, you just gotta find them. Since we're celibate I started looking around and met someone who might be my dream partner...

I have a 46 YO girlfriend now (I'm 62, so whoa, look at me..lol) who fully appreciates me being bi. We love one another on many levels besides sex. She's had some female/female experiences (not totally enamored with it, but she did it a few times), as well as participating in some threesomes. We've been open about my past (and hers) with men, women and couples, and it's amazing to be so free and open with a partner. She wants to shop for a strap-on and toys as well as being accepting and open to a relationship which might include other partners that we mutually agreed to allow to join us..it's a nice feeling.

KDaddy23
Mar 18, 2020, 2:59 PM
What an odd question! Still, I thought about this for a moment and I'm of a mind that if a bottom can't get his lady to peg him, maybe he can convince her to stimulate his prostate, perhaps be more assertive/aggressive in bed... or just simply handle the business with her in the way they've always handled it. I think (but can't confirm) that a lot of bottoms are "only bottoms" with men; our role with women has traditionally been for us to be tops and our focus is on their pleasure - so that's what we do. I tend to lean more toward being versatile but I've got a lady who won't hesitate to put a butt plug in my or give me the finger when having sex with her... and that works.

I'm gonna have to think about that pegging thing you mentioned because I'm of a mind there are a lot of bisexual men who would like to be pegged by a woman but there aren't that many women who would be willing to do that because they're not into anal play or believe that women are the only creatures who are supposed to be fucked.

MorThan7
Mar 18, 2020, 4:11 PM
I enjoy fucking my girlfriend at it would seem strange to have her peg me. She probably wouldn't understand plus I prefer the real thing. When I bottom for a guy besides the sensation, the thing that gets me off is the seconds leading up to him coming in my ass. The moaning, breathing, and finally the moment he comes. I don't see how a woman can duplicate that.

playful808
Mar 18, 2020, 5:55 PM
I think it is a known fact that most bisexuals do not like pegging...

So therefore, what do bisexual bottoms do in straight relationships? Is it very hard for them to switch to being a top?

Asking out of curiousity

Is this really a mystery?

A bottom is just a guy who likes his ass played with. That’s all.
He likes all the same things all other guys like, … plus butt play.

Some like penetration, some not.

Switching from bottoming to topping and back is easy and fun. Why wouldn’t it be?

Please don’t imagine all bottoms are femme, CDs, sub, passive, etc.
It just ain’t so.

Bisexual765
Mar 18, 2020, 7:12 PM
Is this really a mystery?

A bottom is just a guy who likes his ass played with. That’s all.
He likes all the same things all other guys like, … plus butt play.

Some like penetration, some not.

Switching from bottoming to topping and back is easy and fun. Why wouldn’t it be?

Please don’t imagine all bottoms are femme, CDs, sub, passive, etc.
It just ain’t so.

Not assuming such things. I just happened to meet more bottoms who decided to only enter gay relationships than bottoms who could also top for a woman

Asspussy302
Mar 18, 2020, 10:24 PM
Married bisexual bottom, and I do enjoy pegging, mostly because it’s all I’ve got.

Grant_Norman
Mar 18, 2020, 10:58 PM
Just left wife today...as a very oral person/bottom, I do love eating pussy ...haven't been pegged yt by woman, but very ready if it happens

Long Duck Dong
Mar 18, 2020, 11:37 PM
I am a bottom in a group relationship with a intersex female ( my partner ) and two other females..... the two females love pegging me and my intersex partner loves topping.. but I also top, it depends on the ladies moods cos sometimes they are not interested in penetration, just oral sex... and lots of it...... sure a strap on is a bit of plastic / latex, but it does not come with a ego, it does not think that sex revolves around the strapon on being stuck in somebody.... and I get good action and satisfaction from my partner as she has a functioning cock as well as a pussy

maybe some bottoms are more into m/m sex than m/f sex so thats why they look more for m/m relationships, its hard to say, each to their own.......

we did look at opening up our group to include another male but after 40+ replies from people that clearly think with their cocks, not their brains, we stopped... we clearly stated a versatile person that was bi / pansexual, interested in long term group connection, and was open to m/m, f/f and group sex including the use of strap ons and definitely into kissing, wanted to build on the connection rather than just meet up for sex, and was ok with cumming by masturbation, oral and penetrative sex, depending on the partner/s moods...... the majority of responses was either top only, bottom only or hell yes they wanted to fuck my intersex partner cos that would be a fantasy come true and that cumming in somebody was the only options they would consider and strap on was a last resort......and not really keen on m/m kissing

frustrating to say the least and the 2 people we short listed, are older males that match what we are looking for, who are keen on being pegged as well, cos they find it a turn on to see a lady go wild..... and love ladies that get wet watching and joining in with m/m sex

Jazminedress
Mar 18, 2020, 11:38 PM
I kinda have intercourse with them......................I still enjoy it

Neonaught
Mar 19, 2020, 12:43 PM
I know quite a few bisexual bottoms that enjoy their spouses pegging them. As for my perspective, when a bottom join my wife and I it's an everyone plays with everyone. That sometimes involves pegging but as the one present with the real cock, I always get head of the line honors! :impleased

Tight1-4u
Mar 19, 2020, 6:11 PM
I don’t know where you got that most all bottoms don’t enjoy pegging.. it just isn’t so.. most all bottoms I know enjoy it too.. I personally love it!! Sure there are some differences but each guy is different from the last..

8163dbmy
Mar 20, 2020, 2:35 AM
Hetero-romantic bisexual guy here. I’ve only had relationships with women, and I’m currently in a relationship with a woman. I am a bottom with men, but I’m generally the dominant aggressive partner with women. My dominant side is satisfied with women, and my submissive side is satisfied with men.

Bisexual765
Mar 20, 2020, 5:42 AM
I don’t know where you got that most all bottoms don’t enjoy pegging.. it just isn’t so.. most all bottoms I know enjoy it too.. I personally love it!! Sure there are some differences but each guy is different from the last..

They usually say that pegging is ridiculous because women don't know the right movements and real dick feels better

Long Duck Dong
Mar 20, 2020, 8:48 AM
real cock does feel different but a lot of it has to do with the top and how well the bottom communicates..... but its like any situation, a persons personal preference will dictate the majority of their thinking..... its like guys that perfer to be sucked off by a guy, are going to say that guys are between but guys that are more open minded, will say there is good and bad suckers regardless of gender

Warmnsalty
Mar 20, 2020, 9:21 AM
I don't get the question. Bisexual means you like sex with both sexes. I LOVE women, love pussy... eating pussy and fucking pussy LOVE it. So... what do I do in a str8 relationship? Eat and fuck pussy. My wife likes to peg me so that works as well. But for me at least, being with a woman is for the pleasure of a woman... if I want cock then I find a guy.

bithunder
Mar 20, 2020, 9:41 AM
I enjoy fucking my girlfriend at it would seem strange to have her peg me. She probably wouldn't understand plus I prefer the real thing. When I bottom for a guy besides the sensation, the thing that gets me off is the seconds leading up to him coming in my ass. The moaning, breathing, and finally the moment he comes. I don't see how a woman can duplicate that.
I couldn't have expressed it any better than MorThan7

Waylon
Mar 20, 2020, 10:28 AM
One of my real hot side chicks loved that I was bi and often watched and joined in when I was sucking some cock. When we were alone she really got off on watching me fellate an 8 inch realistic rubber cock, deep throating it and totally throat fucking it while she pegged me with a realistic black strap on. When she was done, she always finished me off with her mouth while giving me a prostate massage as I came in her mouth and then we would snowball my cum back and forth.

eager4cum
Mar 20, 2020, 11:47 AM
well, for me, I'm a oral bottom, oral only. so topping with a woman is great. Bottoming orally with man or woman is fantastic. And orally topping with a man or woman is just as fantastic. anal play does not occur.

Bisexual765
Mar 20, 2020, 11:52 AM
What's the difference between topping and bottoming orally?

KDaddy23
Mar 20, 2020, 3:33 PM
Well, now we get into picking nits, don't we? In sex between men and women, we don't think in terms of top and bottom so much but between men, well, the definition is kinda all over the place these days. Sex is "boringly" divided into the dominant and the submissive, usually male/dominant, female/submissive and interpreted as the female being the one subjected to actual intercourse; foreplay, oral sex, etc., traditionally doesn't play into this categorization since anyone can be "dominant" or "submissive" at this moment. So, in earlier connotations, a guy who was a bottom was pretty much "being the girl" in the sexual activity which also seemed to include cock sucking while a top was "known" to only receive oral sex and the one to lay the pipe. And then shit got interesting in that many bi guys go about sex with women as they'd normally do - initiating sex, pretty much being "in charge" and all that but when they're with men, nah, that's not the role they want to be in so, they have a need to "be the girl" in the sexual acts, not only because of any personality issues... but these days, some men seem to be predisposed to wanting - and needing - to be the girl and whether any anal play is on the menu or not. We have "power bottoms" (and whatever that means) and submissive bottoms - and I've seen so many definitions for this one that it isn't funny.

What's the difference between topping and bottoming orally? Well, that depends on one's POV about sucking cock and even eating ass if one is into that, doesn't it? Some guys will only suck cock; they don't want or need reciprocation and such guys often refer to themselves as being submissive in this. Tops? Not usually known for their great cock sucking skills but it's a misconception since some tops do suck dick. But, again and "historically," a guy who is a bottom is the guy who's gonna get dicked down or, crudely, used for the top's pleasure. But I still think it's odd to wonder if guys who consider themselves bottoms - and in any context that makes sense to them - would behave in some really different way when having sex with a woman. One could say that if a guy just kicks back and lets the woman have her way with him - she's being dominant (in that sense), well, that would put him in the submissive role even if she's riding him for all she's worth.

We think of topping and bottoming as things to do when it's probably more of a thing about mindset and, of course, one's preferences when having sex. Some guys might want their lady (or any woman) to engage in anal play with them and in some way - and whether she goes along with it is another topic but chances are that such a guy isn't going to get any with a woman... but if they're with a top guy, well, they get what they can't get from a woman so much. I think we read too much into this whole top and bottom thing and more so when there are tops who will bottom and bottoms who will top; they're not necessarily versatile in that sense but will do so situationally or, with the right guy and at the right moment.

At the end of the day, it's all about what topping and bottoming means to someone and what they think their roles are in this... and I find it equally odd that while a lot of bisexuals hate the label, they stick with these two labels with near religious fervor. I've topped guys and have bottomed for them; I've been dominant with women and submissive, too, letting them run the show and do whatever they wanna do. I've had women finger my butt, stick plugs and vibrators in my butt - and while i'm doing my top thing with my dick buried in them so is there really any distinctions to be made here? I've had women sit on my face and have a field day - they're being orally dominant, let's say - but I've also been made to lie there to be sucked and I'd better not do anything other than lie there.

What does it mean in the top/bottom context? Not a whole lot since it always comes down to whatever is floating boats, one's preferences and proclivities and who they're having sex with. I've always asked, "What happens when two tops or two bottoms (in today's context) get together?" And my answer is, "Probably nothing and it's unlikely that they'd hook up in the first place." It's probably why a lot of male cock suckers prefer a 69 because in this, they're both dominant and submissive - giving and receiving while in other things, someone prefers to only give while someone prefers to only receive.

Complicated, ain't it? And it still depends on what and how someone defines this for themselves and their own preferences when with a man or a woman. Gets even more interesting when someone is with both a man and a woman, doesn't it?

Bisexual765
Mar 20, 2020, 5:21 PM
While asking the "what's the difference between bottoming and topping orally" question, I just wanted to know the meanings of these sayings. I always thought the bottom is the one being "pleased", i.e. the one you're giving oral to, but some people said that it's the total opposite.

Also, I may sound like a complaining lazy child by saying this, but please, next time include a TL;DR. I know you put a lot of effort in writing this comment, but a large number of people just won't read it all. That's an objective fact. @KDaddy23

remington12369
Mar 20, 2020, 7:09 PM
I enjoy everything that you can do with a man or a woman and I especially love receiving anal stimulation. I would love for my wife to peg me but it will never happen...
I am more dom with women and a switch with guys, love going both ways!

Arsamatoria
Mar 21, 2020, 2:25 PM
I don't get the question. Bisexual means you like sex with both sexes. I LOVE women, love pussy... eating pussy and fucking pussy LOVE it. So... what do I do in a str8 relationship? Eat and fuck pussy. My wife likes to peg me so that works as well. But for me at least, being with a woman is for the pleasure of a woman... if I want cock then I find a guy.
Exactly!

joe08837
Mar 21, 2020, 2:35 PM
I like to get pegged I like to peg I fuck my wife and eat her pussy sex is sex cock or pussy it's all the same, trust in the experience not the label is my thoughts

playful808
Mar 21, 2020, 4:03 PM
What do bisexual women do in relationships with men?

Wait, that’s totally different, because, …

Bisexual765
Mar 21, 2020, 6:47 PM
What do bisexual women do in relationships with men?

Wait, that’s totally different, because, …

I'll correct you. What do lesbian-leaning bi women do in relationships with men

playful808
Mar 21, 2020, 10:10 PM
So, bi men that bottom are gay leaning?

Bisexual765
Mar 22, 2020, 1:12 PM
Not necessarily, but there is just no female equivalent of a "bottom"

Bisexual765
Mar 24, 2020, 7:35 AM
Here's the thread that made me ask this question (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?11268-I-would-love-to-be-fucked-by-a-man&highlight=Pleasing+men)

JimmyPlays
Mar 24, 2020, 8:49 AM
I'm a bottom for men, but what about for a woman?

I suppose you could ask my wife. The Bot would be well advised to know how to lick your woman. There is the double ender, which can be a very good compromise. Of course if the lady is ok with straping-on, then our Bot could do rather well. It's important to make sex work for all concerned.

RisingBi
Mar 25, 2020, 4:20 AM
Due to the risk of pissing off Bisexual765, here's a synopsis of my reply: anally I've only topped a guy once, and absolutely loved it, not bottomed yet though I have fantasized about it a lot, bred my last girlfriend's asshole so many times and loved it, and been pegged by her several times, but always wishing it was a real man fucking my ass, to not only have the better feeling of a real cock, but also to fulfill a deep homosexual need inside me, just like topping a man did.

I don't know for sure whether I'm a top or bottom, or, most probably, versatile, because I just haven't had enough anal experience. I was versatile in the cocksucking department for 20 years, always fantasized about anal, but never felt anal in person until my 21st year of having sex with men. I fell in utter lust with this guy's ass, and tonguefucked it for more than an hour before finally losing my gay virginity and inserting my cock into another man's ass and fucking him. It was the most wonderful sexual experience of my life, and change things for me. But my own ass is still virgin territory with men, something that I have fantasized to change for the entire 25 years, but never felt it in person with any guy.

For the last 3 years, I was with a woman who knew about my bisexual history. Little by little, slowly, she allowed me to begin to play with her ass, tonguefucking it, fingering it, and eventually inserting my cock and fucking her ass, and eventually breeding her ass. In fact, she came to absolutely love it, and would have multiple orgasms in all our lovemaking, cumming with anal, vaginal, clitoral, and nipple play. I was turning on a side of her that became more and more kinky, with light B&D and spanking-toys, giving and receiving. And then a dominant side of her began to really emerge, to the point where she wanted to peg me, and then we started doing that, and she loved it beyond imagination, very surprised at the feelings she was having. I don't know if some of her need to peg me was coming because I had admitted that I had fantasized about being fucked in the ass by guys, but just never feeling it with a real guy. Or it was some need in her to be a top.

I did enjoy the pegging to some extent, but a lot of that enjoyment was about pleasing her and her need to be dominant, and her loving that part of herself. But to tell you the truth, every time she fucked me in the ass, I was really wishing it was a guy and a real cock doing it to me. And I don't think it was only because of my imagination of how a real cock would feel so much better than a dildo. I think it was more about wanting to be a bottom for a real man, not just about getting my asshole plugged. It was about being gay with another man. That's certainly what it was about for me topping that guy. It was about being deeply intimate with another man, fulfilling some deep homosexual side of myself.

My girlfriend and I just broke up recently, and I never cheated on her, so the opportunity to bottom for a guy is only now available to me once again, along with a strong desire for it. Of course, the irony now is that I can't because of COVID-19!!

Bisexual765
Mar 25, 2020, 6:53 AM
Due to the risk of pissing off Bisexual765, here's a synopsis of my reply: anally I've only topped a guy once, and absolutely loved it, not bottomed yet though I have fantasized about it a lot, bred my last girlfriend's asshole so many times and loved it, and been pegged by her several times, but always wishing it was a real man fucking my ass, to not only have the better feeling of a real cock, but also to fulfill a deep homosexual need inside me, just like topping a man did.

I don't know for sure whether I'm a top or bottom, or, most probably, versatile, because I just haven't had enough anal experience. I was versatile in the cocksucking department for 20 years, always fantasized about anal, but never felt anal in person until my 21st year of having sex with men. I fell in utter lust with this guy's ass, and tonguefucked it for more than an hour before finally losing my gay virginity and inserting my cock into another man's ass and fucking him. It was the most wonderful sexual experience of my life, and change things for me. But my own ass is still virgin territory with men, something that I have fantasized to change for the entire 25 years, but never felt it in person with any guy.

For the last 3 years, I was with a woman who knew about my bisexual history. Little by little, slowly, she allowed me to begin to play with her ass, tonguefucking it, fingering it, and eventually inserting my cock and fucking her ass, and eventually breeding her ass. In fact, she came to absolutely love it, and would have multiple orgasms in all our lovemaking, cumming with anal, vaginal, clitoral, and nipple play. I was turning on a side of her that became more and more kinky, with light B&D and spanking-toys, giving and receiving. And then a dominant side of her began to really emerge, to the point where she wanted to peg me, and then we started doing that, and she loved it beyond imagination, very surprised at the feelings she was having. I don't know if some of her need to peg me was coming because I had admitted that I had fantasized about being fucked in the ass by guys, but just never feeling it with a real guy. Or it was some need in her to be a top.

I did enjoy the pegging to some extent, but a lot of that enjoyment was about pleasing her and her need to be dominant, and her loving that part of herself. But to tell you the truth, every time she fucked me in the ass, I was really wishing it was a guy and a real cock doing it to me. And I don't think it was only because of my imagination of how a real cock would feel so much better than a dildo. I think it was more about wanting to be a bottom for a real man, not just about getting my asshole plugged. It was about being gay with another man. That's certainly what it was about for me topping that guy. It was about being deeply intimate with another man, fulfilling some deep homosexual side of myself.

My girlfriend and I just broke up recently, and I never cheated on her, so the opportunity to bottom for a guy is only now available to me once again, along with a strong desire for it. Of course, the irony now is that I can't because of COVID-19!!

Lol... may you explain why there's such a risk of pissing me off?

JeffT
Mar 25, 2020, 11:55 AM
As a married bisexual, a 2 on the Kinsey scale, I haven't noticed a problem. I don't think we're nearly that rigid in our preferences. With a guy, being a bottom merely lets me indulge a desire to occasionally assume a more submissive role. Beyond that, my wife and I enjoy a wide variety of sexual expression, including pegging.

art0711
Mar 25, 2020, 11:17 PM
Your profile sounds very interesting to me.

dickmeplz
Mar 27, 2020, 1:24 AM
i have a girl that loves to lick and fuck my ass with her toys so im lucky

Bisexual765
Mar 27, 2020, 2:45 AM
Your profile sounds very interesting to me.

Welp I'm bi probably

RisingBi
Apr 9, 2020, 3:00 AM
Lol... may you explain why there's such a risk of pissing me off?

...Also, I may sound like a complaining lazy child by saying this, but please, next time include a TL;DR. I know you put a lot of effort in writing this comment, but a large number of people just won't read it all. That's an objective fact. @KDaddy23
@Bisexual765: I thought it would be obvious to you why I believed there was a risk of pissing you off: I was about to post a long reply, and you made it clear you didn't like those. In point of fact, I thought your answer a little earlier in this thread to @KDaddy23 (quoted above) was a little harsh, despite your attempts to mitigate it, so I didn't want to risk a similar, and in my opinion completely inappropriate, response from you, so I put in a TL;DR synopsis, just for you. I have never in all my decades online heard a response like yours. If you don't want to read something that is too long for you, then I think perhaps it's better for you to just skip it.

And where is your evidence to make it an "objective fact"? What is that anyway? Even in science there are no "objective facts". Yes, it's probably true that some people don't like to read long things like my & @KDaddy23's post. I definitely have known all my life that I'm verbose. But it doesn't mean that it's still not worthwhile, if that is what they wish to express and how they wish to express it--especially in a forum that is all about acceptance.

Bisexual765
Apr 9, 2020, 4:18 AM
@Bisexual765: I thought it would be obvious to you why I believed there was a risk of pissing you off: I was about to post a long reply, and you made it clear you didn't like those. In point of fact, I thought your answer a little earlier in this thread to @KDaddy23 (quoted above) was a little harsh, despite your attempts to mitigate it, so I didn't want to risk a similar, and in my opinion completely inappropriate, response from you, so I put in a TL;DR synopsis, just for you. I have never in all my decades online heard a response like yours. If you don't want to read something that is too long for you, then I think perhaps it's better for you to just skip it.

And where is your evidence to make it an "objective fact"? What is that anyway? Even in science there are no "objective facts". Yes, it's probably true that some people don't like to read long things like my & @KDaddy23's post. I definitely have known all my life that I'm verbose. But it doesn't mean that it's still not worthwhile, if that is what they wish to express and how they wish to express it--especially in a forum that is all about acceptance.

There is a difference between saying "Please, include a TL;DR next time" and saying "You stupid idiot, stop writing such long comments!" like some people here do. Also in many places it's totally normal to say "most people don't like reading longer comments" because it DOES happen. It happens that longer posts get less replies than shorter very often. Another thing is that my question required only a short answer so telling me the definitions would be enough for me.
You say you've never heard someone write a response like mine. It's the same thing with me. I've never heard a bottom being satisfied with only a strapon or dildo. Does it mean this never happens?

Neonaught
Apr 9, 2020, 9:57 AM
If a bisexual bottom shows up in our bed he's going to put face down on her pussy while I fuck him slow and deep from behind! Everyone wins!

NerdyBiGuy
Apr 9, 2020, 10:02 AM
I’m a bi bottom! But I’ve never been with a woman.

tenka
Apr 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
i dated most girls growing up only dated on guy and that ened up a marriage then a split me and my ex husband are goodd friends still and there has been some sex going on he is a gay complete bottom where i can doo both and there are times. i like to bottom and take the first few times he tried he could get in to it fully we took to using a hollow strap on or letting his use some toys on me. but as for what to do for what yall call a bisexual bottom in a straight relationship most of my girl friends new i was by and the fact me getting drunk at this point made me loosey goosey and they loved taking there strap on to me i never strayed out side my relationships for any thing but have had threesome i been spit roast i had pusy and dick at the same time but i never really got in to threesomes they are fun when done right but not all its cracked out to be. i remember my first time telling my girl friend at the time i was 21 we talked i told her about my urges when i said i was bi i told her up front before we dated. when i said i go through spells where i like to get fuck her exact words were will a strap do. this was my first exsperiance with having a girl i was dating use a strapon on me as i we got used to it she really enjoyed taking controll everyonce in awhile. dont get me wrong i like to fuck and top rather its an ass a pussy a mouth or even tit fucking a chick. but i doo have moment i want a dick i love my toys they are great but some times there is no replacing a real dick at times but if done right toys and strapons are just as fun.

Grant_Norman
May 1, 2020, 6:37 AM
I do all the same things with a willing woman as a straight guy would and definitely want to feel her cumming...when enjoying sex, gender is irrelevant, although I tend to prefer cocks these days.

Shelby57
May 1, 2020, 8:31 PM
What does any man do in a relationship with a woman, you take your time exploring the wonders of her body, making each and every place you kiss or caress seem like the most erotic spot on the planet, you touch her and hold her and whisper how beautiful she is in her ear as you let her tell you what she wants and what she enjoys, you bury your face on her hair as you nibble on her neck and in her crotch as your tongue opens her lips and you taste her juices, probing slowly for the spot you both want it to find and when you do, you let her know that it was worth the wait, sucking and nibbling until tremors turn into spasms and she calls you name to the gods above. Then you trace a path up across her abdomen, stopping to worship the alters of her breasts, tracing circles around her nipples, sucking them tenderly, maybe even taking a small nip on one or the other, or both, before you find your way along her collar bone up her neck and along her chin to her waiting mouth, where you kiss her deeply; before fucking her brains out.

Coastocoast
May 1, 2020, 9:32 PM
Read the ads and profiles. The answer is very apparent what most bisexual guys here and on other sites that are in relationships with women do; they hope they do not bring something home to her.

cleves
May 3, 2020, 6:14 AM
My wife and I have sex multiple times a day, I lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, and I rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I generate huge amounts of pre-cum, but she will not allow me to cum. She wants to keep me horny and on edge all the time, I think that's why I started sucking cock.

sterculius
May 3, 2020, 5:03 PM
My wife is the only woman to whom I had ever admitted that, as a youth, I'd been my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker all through high school and that I would give him blowjobs every day, wherever and whenever he wanted me to. He never sucked my small cock but would order me to jerk off and eat my cum, as I had just eaten his cum immediately after I'd finished blowing him. Following this revelation, my wife also now orders me to masturbate, as she looks on, and eat my cum for her as I used to do for Larry She always makes an "icky" face, as she watches me lick my cum from my fingers, saying "I don't know how you can eat that stuff!". She often makes me do it while we're at home, sitting on the sofa, watching t.v. She has even taken pictures of me doing it, using her cell phone.

DareMe
May 4, 2020, 12:36 AM
You found a women that you are good friends with and she seems to understand you. Why not let her peg you? Maybe she will enjoy an MMF relationship.

you should ask her, or at least have a conversation.

DareMe
May 4, 2020, 12:38 AM
My wife is the only woman to whom I had ever admitted that, as a youth, I'd been my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker all through high school and that I would give him blowjobs every day, wherever and whenever he wanted me to. He never sucked my small cock but would order me to jerk off and eat my cum, as I had just eaten his cum immediately after I'd finished blowing him. Following this revelation, my wife also now orders me to masturbate, as she looks on, and eat my cum for her as I used to do for Larry She always makes an "icky" face, as she watches me lick my cum from my fingers, saying "I don't know how you can eat that stuff!". She often makes me do it while we're at home, sitting on the sofa, watching t.v. She has even taken pictures of me doing it, using her cell phone.

interesting, have you asked her why she makes an icky face?

considering she still asked you to masturbate for her, she must enjoy something about it.

sterculius
May 7, 2020, 10:15 AM
interesting, have you asked her why she makes an icky face?

considering she still asked you to masturbate for her, she must enjoy something about it.

She considers semen to be on a par with urine or feces. To willingly ingest bodily secretions, she views as disgusting. All sex between us involves me eating her cunt and giving her orgasms. I'm allowed to fondle myself as I service her, but not to cum until she's finished with me. My orgasms are my responsibility and it amuses her to watch me furiously wanking what she refers to as my "little guy" and then eating my cum as I did for Larry, sometimes telling me "you missed a spot"

sterculius
May 7, 2020, 10:26 AM
You found a women that you are good friends with and she seems to understand you. Why not let her peg you? Maybe she will enjoy an MMF relationship.

you should ask her, or at least have a conversation.

My wife has pegged me using a very large, Jeff Stryker dildo that I bought for her for this purpose. I selected it because it closely resembles in both size and shape the cock of my best friend Larry. We haven't done this in quite a while because it requires a lot of advance preparation, (enema, washing and using dildos and butt plugs to open me up) She would strap the dildo into her harness, then force me to deep throat the dildo before fucking my ass with it. She was amazed that I was able to swallow it completely as I used to swallow Larry.