PDA

View Full Version : Pleasing a guy like another guy would

Bisexual765
Feb 19, 2020, 9:00 AM
So I have seen many articles and videos where lesbians and bisexual women tell guys how to please a woman like another woman would. A lot of men have already mastered it. But there are way less such articles/videos directed from gay men/bi men to women where they tell how to please men. And you hear about men who cannot cum from mainly head, but also handjobs, everywhere. Also most bi guys (from outside of this website) say that men can please them much better.
Maybe it is true that a lot of women just aren't that enthustiastic, but it doesn't mean that women who actually want to learn don't exist.

What tips would you give to a woman who wants to master the act of pleasing men?

Neonaught
Feb 19, 2020, 11:24 AM
So I have seen many articles and videos where lesbians and bisexual women tell guys how to please a woman like another woman would. A lot of men have already mastered it. But there are way less such articles/videos directed from gay men/bi men to women where they tell how to please men. And you hear about men who cannot cum from mainly head, but also handjobs, everywhere. Also most bi guys (from outside of this website) say that men can please them much better.
Maybe it is true that a lot of women just aren't that enthustiastic, but it doesn't mean that women who actually want to learn don't exist.

What tips would you give to a woman who wants to master the act of pleasing men?

I would tell her to take her cues from the man and be open to being coached on what she does that makes me feel really good. Take her time at oral and don't ignore those balls. Most important of all, when he starts to come don't stop what you are doing until you have taken him all the way through his orgasm from start to finish. For fucking I would advise her to move her pelvis with him so she can get maximal clitoral stimulation. Just lying there motionless does nothing for me.

MAcpl69
Feb 19, 2020, 11:48 AM
Don't know about pleasing a man, I've only had one encounter in my early 20's and it was awkward. I have always speculated the question of whether a same gender is better at pleasing someone. I think so, but I would need a male partner that I was comfortable with to know. Oh yea and permission from my spouse.

GreenFedora
Feb 19, 2020, 1:31 PM
The best way to become skilled is practice practice practice!

Bisexual765
Feb 19, 2020, 2:31 PM
The best way to become skilled is practice practice practice!

Even this doesn't always help. Some men's wives cannot please them

KDaddy23
Feb 19, 2020, 3:26 PM
Well, you could ask him how to push his buttons the right way; I've done this with women - but don't be surprised if he can't tell you while "taking notes" about anything he might say. With women, I say, "I know how to make love; what I don't know is how to make love to you..." Most people won't ask for this information; some will ask and get told, "What? Don't you know how to do this?" and leaving both men and women to their own devices instead of working on known and specific things that gets buttons pushed the right way. Both men and women have lists of things they're not gonna do for anyone and for any reason so if you have such a list, either get rid of it or revise it and if you don't have a sense of adventure and a degree of fearlessness when it comes to sex, ya might want to work on that. You can learn every technique known and that might not be enough because you don't know what's gonna work and, like most people, what works today might not work tomorrow and, usually, depending on what's going on inside his or her head. So ask and if he can't really say what will work on him, it's probably time to do some experimenting!

It's assumed that guys know how to do other guys... and that's not really as true as it sound. Like, not being able to cum via a hand or blow job: Many of us have a mental block that, sadly, women have put into our heads - don't cum in my mouth, I don't want that mess all over my hand; you're taking too long or not doing something long enough. Some men are actually "terrified" of sexually assertive women, like those gals who will, without thinking about it, initiate sex when, traditionally, that's our job. Women tell us that the secret to pleasing them sexually is to make love to their emotions as well as their bodies but, reportedly, men aren't all that emotional in that sense but we are - we just don't let the side of us out to be seen. I'd say for us - well, some of us - you not only have to stimulate our bodies, you have to stimulate our minds and that usually begins with getting him to relax, chill out, and even that begins with having a conversation with him about what he likes, what he doesn't like, any expectations he has and, yeah, even any fantasies that'll get his boat floating.

The trick of it all is time; given enough time, anyone can figure this out but, say, in a "one-night stand" scenario, time is usually a major factor but I'd still say that in the "talking about it" phase, don't be afraid or ashamed to ask him, "What usually gets you off and how would you like for me to go about doing that?" I don't know about other guys but that usually work on me... then again, I know what a woman - or a guy - can do to have me on the bed and screaming like I'm being murdered - and pleasantly so. Sex is always trial and error no matter how experienced you are and even if you know the guy you're having sex with like you know the back of your hand. I think the biggest thing - for women - is to not get discouraged when something you try doesn't work but it's just my opinion that if you don't ask him, your success rate won't be all that high... then always, always keep in mind that we're not as "all the same" as we appear to be.

I know women who can trash me... and without one drop of sperm being shot... but those women know their way around a man's body and, specially, they know where my buttons are... because I'll gladly tell them where they are. Just my seventy-five cents worth.

playful808
Feb 19, 2020, 7:37 PM
Many men are often eager but clueless.
Some women have a genuine intuition and talent.

In this regard,
Gender is over-rated.

Bisexual765
Feb 21, 2020, 3:32 PM
Just heard a woman can never bypass a man in terms of handjobs...

zbi73
Feb 21, 2020, 4:09 PM
Some say you have to have a cock to know what a cock likes.... personally I think it's down to the willingness of a partner to really get in to the moment rather than go through any motions. They have to want to do it rather than have to do it. Man or woman.

Bisexual765
Feb 22, 2020, 11:54 AM
That's nice