PDA

View Full Version : Cruise ship fun

Cenotediver
Feb 15, 2020, 3:12 PM
Going on the Caribbean Princess 29 November 20 looking forward to using the steam/sauna while onboard. Last year on the Crown got experience steamroom conversations with fellow passengers . Just my second time but gotta start sometime . Married and 60’s .
my first time , first day of cruise went for a steam and shower ( bigger showers than in the cabin ) . A younger guy gave eye contact , licked his lips and started stroking himself . Watched for a while stroking myself nervously not sure where it was gonna go . I moved closer so I could stroke him and he bent down to suck me . Another man entered we straighten up till he started stroking too . Watching the guy in the middle suck us both was pretty hot .
what happened next went pretty fast I came hard with the guy in the middle sucking me a swallowed all the the guy on the other side sucked him and swallowed every drop . Then this guy came in with shorts and shoes , we all left after that to shower .
Saw them several times thru out the cruise , making for a very enjoyable cruise .
Hope to repeat the experience.

zbi73
Feb 15, 2020, 3:27 PM
Cruising on a cruise :P

KDaddy23
Feb 15, 2020, 4:04 PM
I've been on two cruises in my life and both times was pretty sex-filled; I'd see people sneaking off in dark places on the ship to have sex and one night, during my Hawaiian cruise, I was out walking the Lido deck - after some good sex with my lady - to get some air and saw two guys fucking... and they invited me to give them my dick to suck and I thought, sure - why not? On my last cruise to Jamaica, wow, there was a lot of late night cock sucking going onboard that ship! Can't wait to go on a cruise again!

GayGuy04
Feb 15, 2020, 5:39 PM
Hey that's sounds like a party while being on a cruise looking for other men just dont wanna get caught by your partner

dan.woodlawn
Feb 16, 2020, 7:31 AM
I am gonna try the hot tub this year on a cruise.

It made me wonder though...is there any benefit to starting a forum for active cruises and then a thread for specific cruises so if anyone is going they can meet? is it spelled meat?