PDA

View Full Version : Curious

smoothshaft
Sep 20, 2006, 9:46 PM
In a previous relationship with a very sexual woman, I would e-mail her photos of nude men or hard cocks. She wanted to experience an MFM, and we did. In the course of sending her those photos, I realized that I found some of them erotic and appealing, and wanted to explore a cock. I had always thought of myself as straight, and have no desire for hugging or kissing a man, but I do now have a fascination with exploring a cock and balls..... Particularly shaved.

So, in a place of labels, I am bi-curious at the age of 56. I would like to explore this, and my current woman partner finds the whole idea to be really hot. I don’t want health risks, and would prefer a man who was essentially in my situation. Curious and new.

My question is this; what is the best way to find such an opportunity. I don’t want to go to gay bars because I don’t want to be seen there in my community, and I don’t want the health risk of some experienced person.

Thoughts on this?

CUMM2LBV
Sep 21, 2006, 12:43 PM
Why don't the two of you explore this together seeking out a like minded couple or a mmf threesome?

smoothshaft
Sep 21, 2006, 6:56 PM
We would like to do that. It seems awkward, however, since a good share of the swinger world is averse to the bi male, so most don't identify themselves as such. It causes making connections to be difficult.

ready4change0307
Sep 22, 2006, 10:37 PM
There are websites dedicated to this type of thing..Most are probably not what I would call trustworthy..but I do know of one that a couple I know used sucessfully called adultfinder.com Good Luck!!

smoothshaft
Sep 23, 2006, 12:19 PM
There are websites dedicated to this type of thing..Most are probably not what I would call trustworthy..but I do know of one that a couple I know used sucessfully called adultfinder.com Good Luck!!

This type of thing?

This thread is on a website dedicated to bisexual and bi-curious people and their interests. Welcome to a website dedicated to this type of thing.

Seeker72
Sep 23, 2006, 12:24 PM
This type of thing?

This thread is on a website dedicated to bisexual and bi-curious people and their interests. Welcome to a website dedicated to this type of thing.

LOL no shit.

Adult finder is a spamming crap hole of a place.

My only advice is to check the personals here and talk to someone near where you live about the does and don'ts.

Reprob8
Sep 23, 2006, 4:44 PM
We would like to do that. It seems awkward, however, since a good share of the swinger world is averse to the bi male, so most don't identify themselves as such. It causes making connections to be difficult.

Educate yourself before jumping in, I found a book called The Joy of Gay Sex to be very helpfull. The biggest health risks are catching AIDS or Hepatitis from a meth user or someone who slept with a meth user (someone high on meth will disregard all common sense issues in regards to sex).

Herbwoman39
Sep 23, 2006, 5:16 PM
This type of thing?

Aww, come on. Cut her some slack. She's new :)

ready4change0307
Sep 23, 2006, 9:00 PM
This type of thing?

Wow..that was really rude..sorry to help...no wonder nobody answers your posts......

ready4change0307
Sep 23, 2006, 9:02 PM
My question is this; what is the best way to find such an opportunity. Thoughts on this?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...one more thing....if this site is dedictaed to "this type of thing" then why waste the time to ask such a stupid question?

God I hate rude, sexually frustrated people....

Herbwoman39
Sep 23, 2006, 10:24 PM
Okay kids, play nice now. Don't make me come in there and separate the two of you.

smoothshaft
Sep 24, 2006, 2:46 PM
My question is this; what is the best way to find such an opportunity. Thoughts on this?

Oh yeah...one more thing....if this site is dedictaed to "this type of thing" then why waste the time to ask such a stupid question?

God I hate rude, sexually frustrated people....[/QUOTE]

Why is that a stupid question?

eyewarepanties
Sep 25, 2006, 4:06 PM
Hi, I to have found that I am very bi curious. I never thought I would see the day that I would get excited about the thought of having another cock but that day has come. I think about it often. The thought of holding one in my hand and kissing it and putting my lips around it really turns me on. :tong:

smoothshaft
Sep 25, 2006, 6:27 PM
Hi, I to have found that I am very bi curious. I never thought I would see the day that I would get excited about the thought of having another cock but that day has come. I think about it often. The thought of holding one in my hand and kissing it and putting my lips around it really turns me on. :tong:

I can certainly relate to your comment that you never thought you would feel this way.