PDA

View Full Version : Getting attention

BiTexasGuy85
Feb 3, 2020, 4:22 PM
I don’t think I’m the HOTTEST guy ever, but I know that some men are into men. How do I show that I want their attention? I’m not “out” and I’m not flamboyant at all. I wish there was a way I could say “yes, please hit on me” lol but I’ve never heard of one. Anyone have any hints?

csreef
Feb 3, 2020, 6:37 PM
Good eye contact, and then a nice smile. :) This has worked for, and with me.

BiTexasGuy85
Feb 6, 2020, 11:32 AM
Good eye contact, and then a nice smile. :) This has worked for, and with me.
Definitely going to try that. I’ve seen a few guys glance. One guy at the gym got completely nude and stayed that way and when I smiled he turned quickly. Guess I was picking up the wrong signal lol

cbb83
Feb 14, 2020, 5:11 PM
Could wear a small item with a bi-flag pattern on it. So long as it's discrete the odds of some 'phobe seeing it and harassing you is low.

Rvdude05
Feb 17, 2020, 1:13 AM
There's this older guy,65 who lives alone. I do his lawn and garden during the summer. Last summer, I flirted with him, and once he was wearing shorts and his dick was hanging out the leg portion. I commented how nice it was and cute it was, but he didn't say anything. I even touched it and felt it. All he could say, was you excite me, you make me hard. I so want to suck his cock... any advice? Other than just dropping down on it and taking it in my mouth?

Grant_Norman
Feb 17, 2020, 7:56 AM
A guy in gym locker room was complaining about the head of his cock...he really liked my big mushroom head..said he hadn't had sex for 19 years...no one else was in there so I went over and told him I'd take care of his cock..thought maybe some day we could hook up...went into shower and surprisingly he showed up in there and started rubbing my cock...we played for about 20, minutes...I sucked him and he sucked me...he tried to fuck my ass which I bent over to take it, but he had a hard time getting it in so I mostly got fingers...really wanted him to fuck me....next couple weeks I had lube and screwdriver handle to help open me up, but never saw him again...that was just a few months ago