PDA

View Full Version : Odd Question

JasonS
Jan 31, 2020, 3:51 PM
I know most of the stuff on here is about sex... Does anyone enjoy cuddling and romance?

johnnyeasy
Jan 31, 2020, 4:07 PM
I know I do. I don't think there is anything better then having sex at night......going to bed with your partner in the same bed.....sleeping together....spooning.....licking......whatever.... ....waking up in the morning.....having great morning sex....then falling back to sleep in each others arms.......somewhere a shower is included....and not only do I soap him up.....completely...... I rinse him off with a hand held shower head. Then we go back to bed!

Flypaper
Jan 31, 2020, 11:03 PM
I know most of the stuff on here is about sex... Does anyone enjoy cuddling and romance?

Absolutely. The warm feeling of cuddling is the cherry on top of any truly great sexcapade for me.

mot_bc
Feb 1, 2020, 12:03 AM
Agreed. You can get, and give, so much more when you take the time and enjoy each other.

JasonS
Feb 1, 2020, 9:09 AM
Glad I'm not the only one.

Christopher South
Feb 1, 2020, 11:30 AM
I used to meet up with a guy weekly. The sex was good but I really enjoyed laying in his arms with my head on his chest after the sex.

JasonS
Feb 1, 2020, 12:17 PM
I used to meet up with a guy weekly. The sex was good but I really enjoyed laying in his arms with my head on his chest after the sex.

That is so sweet. I love things like that.

zbi73
Feb 1, 2020, 12:21 PM
I would. It has to be more than just sex, that's where the real pleasure comes from for me.

stonebow
Feb 1, 2020, 12:33 PM
Absolutely! It's not all about getting off. It's an exchange of positive energy...the human connection. It's about feeding the skin hunger...yeah, that's a thing. That's why I like to get to know a guy and like him as a person before we fuck. It makes it so much easier to snuggle and bask in the afterglow.

Neonaught
Feb 1, 2020, 1:02 PM
Cuddling, caressing and passionate kissing is a major turn on for me.

bibliss
Feb 1, 2020, 3:06 PM
Personally, I can't imagine sex being very good without cuddling and romance...

Biwolf
Feb 1, 2020, 3:29 PM
Yes I do. Nothing like a cuddle after sex too.