PDA

View Full Version : Go for round 2

hung4you
Jan 30, 2020, 4:55 AM
How many of you have a special friend that you share time with? My regular has been a sexual buddy for yrs now and when we have the time, we not only focus on a cum and go, we make a whole day of it. Edging each other for hours until we both blow our loads and hanging out naked edging yet again for round 2. We love the freedom of being naked and comfortable with each other to do this. Last Saturday the wife was up north at the cabin with her girlfriends so he and I spent the weekend getting drunk and being naked. Licking, sucking and stroking his cock is one of my favorite things to do.

zbi73
Jan 30, 2020, 4:57 AM
Nope, not I. Could've, should've, would've, don't have.

monaohio
Jan 30, 2020, 10:11 AM
round 2 for me is when he starts the next morning after doing me half the night with us in bed naked

KDaddy23
Jan 30, 2020, 10:48 AM
Had a friend like that; we'd suck each other off, watch TV, talk, whatever, and go for round 2... and maybe even round 3; it was a joy to suck his dick.

csreef
Jan 30, 2020, 6:47 PM
When I was 26, I was shagging Mrs. Robinson. She was 52, and had an incredible sex drive. We would have sex 2 or three times in a night. I was "Livin' the Dream!

Zoom1969
Jan 31, 2020, 9:17 AM
One of my longtime buds with benefits and I have that kind of relationship. We aren't able to get together and play that often. But when we do we make an evening of it. Normally we will meet out somewhere for dinner and drinks and catch up... Then usually we will go back to his house and watch TV or listen to music for a few hours. Then eventually we end up in his bedroom and mess around for a few hours!

Neonaught
Jan 31, 2020, 10:31 AM
When the wife and I are doing FMF or MFM we always go 2 rounds minimum, often 3.