PDA

View Full Version : Sex Change

arana
Jul 12, 2005, 2:38 PM
I know a lot of people are interested in what the opposite sex goes through in many aspects of their lives, from sexual to just daily routine. I was curious, if you could trade your gender for 24 hours, would you and what would you do in that time?

I personally would love to know what it's like to be a man and feel the things they do. Although I think I would like to experience different types of men as well and see the different sides of being a different race, penis size, sexual preferance, and so on. It would be facinating.

Bigc69
Jul 12, 2005, 3:05 PM
I would love to be a woman for a few days But I like being male

jadewind
Jul 12, 2005, 5:00 PM
I would love to be a woman for a few days But I like being male
I love the female gender, when I was a baby my sisters would dress me up in womans clothes and take me out to places. and would grow up hearing all the stories. later in life I was around 15 when I started wearing female panties. I nejoyed the feel of them comparied to mens underwear. as I got older I experanced many differnt things such as bras, make up nail polish,perfume. I even started to shave my legs ,arms and now as I am even older I wish I was born a female. No not becuase I want or need a man but becuase I like the feminine side,as well as feeling what I call free from the stress of my life.it's like another world as to which iI can feel a peacefull mind. Also I will agree some men do look very handsome in the clothes they wear, But not in my colors or texure of what I feel to be comfortable. I also enjoy playing with my long hair weather braiding it puting it up in a bun or what ever, I enjoy this part of my life. Yes I have concidered getting a sex change but until I am sure I wont otherwise, there is no turning back and to do so you have to be 150% sure this is what you really want to do .

allbimyself
Jul 12, 2005, 6:49 PM
Would love to be able to be a woman for a couple of weeks/months.

chook
Jul 12, 2005, 8:44 PM
I think that if i could become a girl for a day my clit would have me up for assault :bounce: :yikes2: LOL

nomad
Jul 12, 2005, 9:06 PM
I would also love to experience what it would be like to be a woman for a couple of weeks. from dressing up to sex I'd try it all :bigrin:

wellred
Jul 12, 2005, 10:03 PM
Dear Arana,

Thank you for posing this interesting question. I have not given direct thought to this question before. While I adore the female body and enjoy the smell, taste and feel of a woman, I really enjoy being a man!

I would not want to alter my sex to be in a female body. One important reason is I am too lazy to be a woman. In my world, women have many more expectations than I have for grooming (shaving legs, make-up, nails, uncomfortable shoes, etc.) for social graces, and for incredible responsibilities like birthing children. [Recognizing that many men also opt for such grooming styles, there are none of these expectations on me.] I am just a guy enjoying, rather au natural, my body.

I do want to know what my lover's experiences through her -- to be excited by watching her, listening to her, and learning what thrills her. I want to be an extension of her, fulfilling her needs as I anticipate them or as she presents them to me.

I am comfortable with the feminine and masculine, the yin and yang, within me. I enjoy being able to arrange flowers or lumber with equal comfort and equal pride. It's a given that my body is not the most attractive, but it is mine, serves me well, and brings me pleasure.

Thanks, I do not want to trade my gender, even for a few hours.

- Red

Alaskan Girl
Jul 13, 2005, 5:16 AM
undefinedundefinedundefined
i have thought about what a man goes through when having a regular day. I would like to be a guy for a day dont know if i could stand the enjoyment of what i would do to myself if i was. (Evil thoughts) I would enjoy it alot now i think about it...

:bigrin: heheheeh who could i have fun with?

sailorashore
Jul 13, 2005, 1:42 PM
I think I'll pass on the temporary sex change. I an fairly comfortable in my own skin, but it has taken me a very long time to get here. There have been many times, on the other hand, when I could have wished that the people around me might have their genders reversed for awhile--perhaps give them a fresh perspective on their behavior.
I'm not sure whether I subscribe to the philosophy of reincarnation, but if there is such a thing, I am sure I was female in a former life.

sailorashore

twosides
Jul 15, 2005, 2:36 AM
I just reread the question.

if you could trade your gender for 24 hours, would you and what would you do in that time?

Of course I would. I've said before that my life path has been a total exploration centered type of existence. Even during the years where I was not exploring my sexual side to its fullest, I was exploring, in my way. The thoughts of becoming a woman did cross my mind when I was younger, but quickly rejected for the same reasons as jadewind said. It wasn't something that I wanted to live with for the rest of my life knowing that I wasn't really wired that way.

The problem with the question for me is that 24 hours wouldn't be enough time for me to do all that I would want. But in that time, I would explore the power that a woman has over men, and other women. Sexually, socially, and mentally. I would want to see how many different looks I could put forth, and how I would be accepted or excluded in different situations. And, I would want to go through the monthly visit, just to be able to see what happens to a womans mind when she has her cycle.

Most fun of all, I guess, would be the sexual side of it. How a woman feels when she just completely turns herself over to the lovemaking experience. Can you say multiple orgasms? :tong:

BiMale
Jul 15, 2005, 8:27 PM
Yes, hi, Arana. I think I would enjoy being a woman for a few days. (It would be a raunchy couple of days---LOL). I do get pleasure from the act of being the receiver which is why my Bi side is primarily "bottom" oriented. Since women's bodies (and personalities) are more aligned to that, I would enjoy being in a woman's body for awhile. I would probably especially enjoy being with two men (maybe three men---lol---you can't have enough men) at the same time, but I would sure love to be with a woman as a woman.

Nice fantasy.

Thanks,

BiMale :yinyang:

Michael623
Jul 16, 2005, 3:38 AM
I would not like to be a woman. Not even for 24 hours. I am totally satisfied being a man. I love women and to me the mystery of them is one of the things that makes them the most intriguing.

BigDaddy198025
Jul 16, 2005, 7:46 AM
Hello. its BigDaddy aka Jason,
Ya I would like to be a female for about a month to see what the women goes thur in a months time. But I do like being a male but just sometimes wish it could be the other way for awhile..
But not going to do the sex chnage or anything lol.

Bi-ten
Jul 18, 2005, 12:28 AM
Excellent,

I would love to be a woman for 24 hours! I would immediately seek out as many men as I could 'fit' into my schedule, and hell a few women too. Truely this would be about me exploring all of the worldly benefits of being one of God's most sensual creations. Oh, and I almost forgot, I would have to get lots of videotape;)

Keep lovin!

Bi-ten :flag3:

hypershot
Jul 18, 2005, 6:04 AM
Id love to be a woman for than 24 hrs....I love everything about them...so much Id really like to be one! Dont think i could handle the surgery, but yea, would love to be a woman for a day!
Ohkayyy gonna shut up now!
Love yas!

Bankie
Jul 23, 2005, 11:09 PM
I would like to be dressed up as woman for a day just becuase they have so many different clothing to wear. It will really be a exciting dream to feel those clothing on my body and perhaps have those admiring glances from all males. It should of course also be exciting on that day have lots of sex with different men just to see how it is and how you will be treated as a woman. :)

Lisa (va)
Jul 24, 2005, 8:39 AM
I guess i am in another minority. Personally i have no desire to be a man, I am perfectly happy as i was made. I'm not butch, nor have been past partners, i like to make love to my partner (male or female) as a women. It could be different as a few said, women have more options as to garments and trying to make ourselves attractive to our partners. Either way, i am just as content as can be.

Lisa
hugs n kisses

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 24, 2005, 9:24 AM
I would really love to be a woman for at least 24 hours, (and more) i too have often wondered what it felt like for a woman when having intercourse, and in other parts of their lives too, i like jadewind have been dressing in womans clothes since my teens, but i was not dressed up when i was young, but i started out of curiousity, and by admiration too(it started out when i noticed a girl at school wearing pantyhose) and her legs looked great, so i went home and asked my sister to have a pair of hers and she gave them up quickly. (she hated them but had to wear them) and from their i have been hooked .
but i have found that this became a very progressive addiction, i am into most of the womanly things and i love doing the "girly things" much of which jadewind has already mentioned.
but yes, i would love to be a female for a day and more if allowed and thank you arana for posting this article, and sorry it took so long for my reply! :flag1: :flag1: :cool:

jadewind
Jul 24, 2005, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=jadewind]I love the female gender, when I was a baby my sisters would dress me up in womans clothes and take me out to places. and would grow up hearing all the stories. later in life I was around 15 when I started wearing female panties. I enjoyed the feel of them comparied to mens underwear. as I got older I experanced many differnt things such as bras, make up, nail polish,perfume. I even started to shave my legs ,arms and now as I am even older I wish I was born a female. No not becuase I want or need a man, but becuase I like the feminine side,as well as feeling what I call free from the stress of my life.it's like another world as to which I can feel a peacefull mind. Also I will agree some men do look very handsome in the clothes they wear, But not in my colors or texure of what I feel to be comfortable. I also enjoy playing with my long hair weather braiding it puting it up in a bun,decorating it with hair accessories,or what ever, I enjoy this part of my life. Yes I have concidered getting a sex change but until I am sure, I won't otherwise, there is no turning back and to do so you have to be 150% sure this is what you really want to do. So for now I enjoy being a cross dresser and going to move up to transexual. I belive I can be if not already a knock out. :yinyang: :) :girl: The Chinese Charters for Jade (my name)

Miya Shinigami
Jul 25, 2005, 6:57 AM
I would love to see how it would be to be a man for one day... although I'm not too sure my boyfriend would agree. But who cares... just kidding. But... about what I would be... hm..... ::Thinks hard:: Tee hee... I'd have alot of fun!

Sparks
Jul 30, 2005, 7:35 AM
I'd change for a day. Would love to feel what it's like to have a vagina. I'm sure that it would get a good work out with both men and women.

densone
Dec 31, 2005, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=jadewind]I love the female gender, when I was a baby my sisters would dress me up in womans clothes and take me out to places. and would grow up hearing all the stories. later in life I was around 15 when I started wearing female panties. I enjoyed the feel of them comparied to mens underwear. as I got older I experanced many differnt things such as bras, make up, nail polish,perfume. I even started to shave my legs ,arms and now as I am even older I wish I was born a female. No not becuase I want or need a man, but becuase I like the feminine side,as well as feeling what I call free from the stress of my life.it's like another world as to which I can feel a peacefull mind. Also I will agree some men do look very handsome in the clothes they wear, But not in my colors or texure of what I feel to be comfortable. I also enjoy playing with my long hair weather braiding it puting it up in a bun,decorating it with hair accessories,or what ever, I enjoy this part of my life. Yes I have concidered getting a sex change but until I am sure, I won't otherwise, there is no turning back and to do so you have to be 150% sure this is what you really want to do. So for now I enjoy being a cross dresser and going to move up to transexual. I belive I can be if not already a knock out. :yinyang: :) :girl: The Chinese Charters for Jade (my name)I know how that is sence i to grew up feeling like i was given the wrong body equipment.I was feeling these tendencies since i was 8 years old i then knew that i was not like other boys i always had some special feelings for girls and did not no what they meant at the time but buy the yime i was 13 i began developing a fetish for women under garmet i didn't know at the time that it was going to play a role in my life that just kept getting more and more out of hand soon before long i had a collection of women panties then bra's sexxy lace.then pantyhose just drove me wild to be where in those made me feel sexxy bye the time i was 20 i had quite the collection of womans clothes. i'd thought it was just a phase and it was going to pass but no i don't know how to suppress those feelings for very long it seems the longer i would try the harder i felt the need to take it to the next level and idid with then shaving the legs high heels make up and the nails ,but boy did i look so hot i do have the body for it and now i wish so much to change my gender i seriously believe i would be so much more successful as a woman i have a much better personality as a woman than being a man so if that is what i deal with each and every day. what should i do shock every body who cares about me and be cast out of the family that i care about so much or do i continue living i misery for the sake of it.For me i prefer sex with women but also what to be a woman. well i guess if im going to remain a male then i have to figure a way to accept it and move on with my life.

usedbear1950
Dec 31, 2005, 12:06 PM
I would love to experience sex as a woman but with my luck it would be that time of the month.
LMFBAO
(Laughing My Fucking Bear Ass Off)
:banghead: :eek:

Lorcan
Dec 31, 2005, 12:27 PM
I would love to live the rest of my life as a man. I am androgenous. Half-Transgendered i call it. See what it would be like be a man in ordinary mundane transactions, as well as in bed. See what it would be like to be raised as a girl, which means none of those psyche toughening trials...none of those male bonding moments....and then suddenly turn into a boy and have to live as a boy. I think it would be a rude awakening in many aspects. And i would love to try it. (But especially the sex part!)

But they can't magically transform my X into a Y. And anything less than that i can't abide.

Biboz49
Dec 31, 2005, 1:25 PM
Great thread Arana! I've fantasized about being a woman and making love to another woman. However I don't think I would want to be anyone else but myself even if it's just for a day. I like being male and being me and life is good just as it is. :bibounce:

12voltman59
Dec 31, 2005, 3:06 PM
A very interesting question Arana--my hat is off to you as I: :bowdown: to you for creating it.

It would be cool to be woman for a day or so.

Hopefully I would also be able to also choose what I would look like and have some added things like having a bundle of cash and a hot car to go along with it.

The fantasy would take place somewhere that I have never or rarely been like in some hot trendy spot in LA or on south Miami Beach the way it is today. Since I am a short man--I would be a long, lean and slender beauty. My heritiage would be such that I have chocolate colored skin and have a head full of thick, lustrous dark hair. I would have some tres chic clothes and some really hot, hot, spike heel shoes (even though I do not know how in the dickens you ladies can walk in those things.... :eek2: )

In a body like that--I know I could have nearly most every man and many women that I wanted--but I would take on a challenge of going to a place--say an exclusive WASP-y country club and set my sights on getting into bed, the most uptight, anal rentitive, "uber" woman I can find and rock her world. Hopefully there will be sufficient time alloted to complete my mission.

My uber car for this little fantasy: the new Bugatti sports car that is coming out. It is selling for a cool one million smackers and it boasts a hp output of 1,001 hp. It would be a shock for people not only to see the car--but when the person gets out--it is not a male hip-hop artist, an NBA player or a big-cat CEO--it is this super hot chick driving a "mans' car!!!!"

I would probably also like to squeeze in the time to be with a few hot black studs (at the same time) so they could do with me whatever they want to do.... :tongue: :rotate: :rotate: :devil: :tong: :tong: :smoke:

This little fantasy sounds like fun-but to the question of would I like to be a woman--in some ways yes. Females do have more options in terms of the way they dress, have their hair done, wear a particluar piece of jewelry that men for the most part just don't have, but then again we all know the ways in which society has not been kind to women--and in many places in the world right now--females are nothing more than property to be done with as men see fit--in fact, that trend is on a disconcerting increase in many places.

The way things are in the world--I am glad I am a male, but if I could waive a magic wand and could change our society--it would be based on the Goddess, the feminine, matriarchal mold and not patriarchy any longer. Since it does not appear that our paternally based society is going to change the way we operate -- an objective reading of certain pertinent facts would tend to indicate that our little round blue ball is going to reach a breaking point in the not too distant future in terms of environment, food and water supplies, disease and others.

Testosterone may be good for the sex drive in both males and females--but it has been hell on this planet and for those who got in the way of "manifest destiny" and "the white man's burden."

If I could get two opportunities to see what it is like to be a woman-- for my second go round---I would be a very, very different woman--one that is not living life at the pinnacle, but at the bottom--I won't share with you the details of that experience---I would just want to know how such a woman has to deal with the way the vast majority of people on the planet live--not going to tea at some nice country club or fretting over the fact that the "must have" kitchen designer in town is booked two years in advance and "Oh my God, Sarah is going to have her batmitzvah before then.... and I wanted to have it here in our multi-million dollar house.."

Sorry to have ended my funtasy by being sooooo heavy and serious--"but's that's da way I am" ......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :shades: :smilies15 :smilies15

wanderingrichard
Dec 31, 2005, 3:33 PM
naw, thanx, i think i'll stay the way i am and enjoy the multiple sides of my sexuality as i do now..i've had transgendered lovers in the past.. and got to know some of thier friends, trials and tribulations quite well.. nope, i don't want to complicate my life any more than it already is..

searchingbrian
Dec 31, 2005, 3:59 PM
This is a great question and one that I have a definite answer for. YES--and I would do it for a lifetime! I am definitely female but born a male. I have thought about sex change for years but my body, frankly, would make a pretty ugly woman, so actually going through with it would probably result in me becoming somewhat a social outcast. Therefore, I stuggle to live as a man. I don't think a 24 hr period would be nearly long enough for anyone to "experience" being female. Many people think they will line up as many men as possible to experience sex. This is obviously only a small portion of being "female" and most women don't have an easy time "lining up" the men. Many take years to find the right one. Therefore, 24 hrs is way too short. There are many aspects to going through life as a woman that take quite a while to fully experience. BUT this is only my dream. The clothes, etc. are just what goes with the territory and don't in themselves "excite" me. BUT wearing the clothes and actually BEING female and accepted as such is what I want. Obviously, part of this is experiencing sex and the closeness of having someone inside of you (of course the larger the better --size DOES matter!!! lol). This is a somewhat long convoluted response but one that I have thought about for years! YES, YES, YES!!

FSJeepguy
Dec 31, 2005, 5:41 PM
Would love to try but only for a day or 2. I like being a guy.
It would be great to experience sex as a woman and I'd have free access to tits and pussy.
My only fear is that I would mastrubate myself to death.
:bigrin:

clubber
Dec 31, 2005, 10:33 PM
What a fascinating question Arana. To experience the sexual side and the feelings that go along with it would be unbelievable but even more important for me would be just to understand how a woman thinks. I am reminded of the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and if we only were able to understand the opposite gender a little better, the world would be a much better place. Take it from me on my 3rd marriage, might still be on my 1st.

bigregory
Jan 1, 2006, 1:55 AM
Dear Arana,

Thank you for posing this interesting question. I have not given direct thought to this question before. While I adore the female body and enjoy the smell, taste and feel of a woman, I really enjoy being a man!

I would not want to alter my sex to be in a female body. One important reason is I am too lazy to be a woman. In my world, women have many more expectations than I have for grooming (shaving legs, make-up, nails, uncomfortable shoes, etc.) for social graces, and for incredible responsibilities like birthing children. [Recognizing that many men also opt for such grooming styles, there are none of these expectations on me.] I am just a guy enjoying, rather au natural, my body.

I do want to know what my lover's experiences through her -- to be excited by watching her, listening to her, and learning what thrills her. I want to be an extension of her, fulfilling her needs as I anticipate them or as she presents them to me.

I am comfortable with the feminine and masculine, the yin and yang, within me. I enjoy being able to arrange flowers or lumber with equal comfort and equal pride. It's a given that my body is not the most attractive, but it is mine, serves me well, and brings me pleasure.

Thanks, I do not want to trade my gender, even for a few hours.

- Red
flowers and wood same here

ambi53mm
Jan 1, 2006, 6:13 AM
[QUOTE=twosides]I just reread the question.

if you could trade your gender for 24 hours, would you and what would you do in that time?

Of course I would. I've said before that my life path has been a total exploration centered type of existence. Even during the years where I was not exploring my sexual side to its fullest, I was exploring, in my way. The thoughts of becoming a woman did cross my mind when I was younger, but quickly rejected for the same reasons as jadewind said. It wasn't something that I wanted to live with for the rest of my life knowing that I wasn't really wired that way.

My sentiments exactly...but just for the experience.. I love being male...becauseI have a penis! :male:

scubaman
Jan 1, 2006, 8:41 AM
Yes, I would treasure that opportunity to switch for 24 hours! But rest assured, I would be a very busy girl during that time frame. I would want to experience the feeling women have during sex! Thanks for the brief but exciting fantasy. :tongue:

Ratchick
Jan 1, 2006, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't mind being a man for a few days and 1) experiencing the "MAle priviladge" wich DOES exist int his world. I have a transexual freind (FTM), that knows first hand the difference in his life now that he is a man.

2) Peeing easier. But, just a few days. I don't have any interest in becommign man or having sex as a man.
I
kinda go with Shane from The L Word on this.

She was asked:" Wouldn't You want to Fuck a lot of Women?"
Shane replies: " I can do that now"

I agree :)

Hugs,
RC

Driver 8
Jan 1, 2006, 1:23 PM
I'm a woman, and happy with my gender and my body, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be a man - and sure, I've speculated about sex with different equipment, but I've also wondered whether testosterone would change my personality, and what it would be like flirting openly with women without having to first determine whether or not they're straight, and seeing the other side of all those thousands of little differences in men's and women's lives.

John Varley, the science fiction writer, often sets his stories in worlds where people can conveniently change their gender, and most people do so every few years. Some of his speculations seem a little dated now (most of his work came out in the seventies) but they're fun and thought-provoking, especially if you've ever thought you might want to see how the other half lives.

crowznest
Jan 1, 2006, 3:15 PM
Yes a very good topic here because I'm sure and obviously a lot of people have given it thought! I too have done the crossdressing(because I was already so beautiful) (smiles) Actually it was just for fun but wow what a feeling! I love being the man I am because I feel I have to be a man for those in my family that need me this way, and I love feeling cause I can never be a woman. ;) But if given a chance in one months time I would experience everything from the restful squat :tong: to the irratating bleeding :( to giveing birth because what a feeling it must be to have a life given with your own sacrifices! I love this topic and could say so much more but won't so once again good topic!

Love you all for who you are!
gregg

bigrizz10
Jan 1, 2006, 6:00 PM
I would love to be a female for a day so I wouldnt have to hide how much I love a man' hard penis

tatooedpunk
Jan 1, 2006, 8:31 PM
I would love to try life as a woman
But i think i would have sex with other other women go figure!

OralBradley
Jan 5, 2006, 2:49 PM
I know a lot of people are interested in what the opposite sex goes through in many aspects of their lives, from sexual to just daily routine. I was curious, if you could trade your gender for 24 hours, would you and what would you do in that time?

I personally would love to know what it's like to be a man and feel the things they do. Although I think I would like to experience different types of men as well and see the different sides of being a different race, penis size, sexual preferance, and so on. It would be facinating.

:flag4: :male: It would be super to be able to switch my sex from time to time and according to my mood. At time I want to be a man with a man, other time a man with a woman, and at others to be ther woman.
It would even be a thrill t have both a cock and a vagina at the same time, a

huneypot
Jan 6, 2006, 1:25 PM
if i had a dick for a day, id end up in hospital, or jail :bigrin:

Aphrodite
Jan 6, 2006, 3:08 PM
If you read my profile, you will see that I am a transgendered male. I have this personal fantasy of not only being able to be a woman for a day, but being able to pick the specific woman I was. I go through various identities, like Claire Danes one day and my girl friend the next (she is very accepting of my identity). In the latter variation, I am being fucked by my male body.

red_riding_hood_27
Feb 4, 2006, 7:16 AM
Arana,

So if I go to be a Male. No periods, no bloating, no cramps, and such!!! So if these men get to be a woman for a 24 hrs or more,. Can they experience everything we do. From having sex,, Getting a period, giving birth. Breast that get engorge after delivery. Oh Please let that happen. Yes it is great to be someone else. But to live someone elses life for a while. But think of the what ifs. All you are thinking of the pleasure not the pain.

Like some who post here.. They are comfortable with who they are. Enjoy who you are.

Yes I do believe sometimes in the womb things get screwy. So for those living trans gender lives ,,,that is another topic.

But to trade days...I all ways wonder why you guys hang to the left. I guess I would know then!!!

LOL (smile)

Angela

Mrs.F
Feb 4, 2006, 10:49 AM
Arana,

So if I go to be a Male. No periods, no bloating, no cramps, and such!!! So if these men get to be a woman for a 24 hrs or more,. Can they experience everything we do. From having sex,, Getting a period, giving birth. Breast that get engorge after delivery. Oh Please let that happen. Yes it is great to be someone else. But to live someone elses life for a while. But think of the what ifs. All you are thinking of the pleasure not the pain.

Like some who post here.. They are comfortable with who they are. Enjoy who you are.

Yes I do believe sometimes in the womb things get screwy. So for those living trans gender lives ,,,that is another topic.

But to trade days...I all ways wonder why you guys hang to the left. I guess I would know then!!!

LOL (smile)

Angela

Good one Angela! I think men should be able to experience all the female goes through if they want to change for a day or two. It's not just the feeling of sex. I think the best part of being a woman is while being pregnant, feeling that little one inside you moving around and kicking (although at times it gets annoying) to know you have a living thing inside you is the most beautiful thing ever. Now the birth process is a whole nother story. They should also want to watch Lifetime, Hallmark and Oxygen channels... :bigrin:

I have also wondered what if feels like to get suddenly get hard and want to know what my husband is talking about when he says "my balls hurt, I need you to play with them". :rolleyes:

Mrs.F

inthewoods
Feb 4, 2006, 12:51 PM
I would like to be a woman for a day for the purpose of sex only. Do not want the rest you woman go through to much for me. I grew up with six sisters then I got married raised four daughters so for the first fourty years of my life has taught me that woman are tuff. I never want to go through all the pain and emotional things woman do. My Grandpa told me once, it's hell living with a woman for fifty years but God has a way for woman to pay us back for all the stupid shit we do, it's called menopause.

casperbi
Feb 4, 2006, 1:27 PM
undefinedundefined
I would love to have the abilty to switch sexes. I am afraid though if I experenced being in a female body I would want to go back :male: :female:

red_riding_hood_27
Feb 4, 2006, 2:11 PM
Good one Angela! I think men should be able to experience all the female goes through if they want to change for a day or two. It's not just the feeling of sex. I think the best part of being a woman is while being pregnant, feeling that little one inside you moving around and kicking (although at times it gets annoying) to know you have a living thing inside you is the most beautiful thing ever. Now the birth process is a whole nother story. They should also want to watch Lifetime, Hallmark and Oxygen channels... :bigrin:

I have also wondered what if feels like to get suddenly get hard and want to know what my husband is talking about when he says "my balls hurt, I need you to play with them". :rolleyes:

Mrs.F

Mrs F I think your husband has trained!!!l :) I like to know what he is talking about too...I wonder too how men can get a hard on just watching TV...
Angela

innaminka
Feb 4, 2006, 3:52 PM
What an incredible question. Of course the obvious answer is to experience the bodily differences, but I think it would go deeper than that.
The hormonal and psychological differences.
What would it be like for me to assume that male chauvinistic attitude? That ability for non-communication except for grunts between friends. The assumption that when you confront a woman in the business world, all things being equal, you, the male, are NATURALLY the leader.
To experience what testoterone does to one's thinking - the proclivity to violence, the continual sexual hankering, the dedication to sports.

Many writers have written about how the world would be different if it was run by women, but how would they know unless they do, as suggested in this thread, appreciate what each sex goes through.

Oh yeah, it would also be great to:
*Pee quickly beside a car door without squatting.
*Not having cramps, bloats, disgusting tampons and wayward hormones every month
*Having the remote in your control. :bigrin:

arana
Feb 4, 2006, 3:54 PM
Mrs F I think your husband has trained!!!l :) I like to know what he is talking about too...I wonder too how men can get a hard on just watching TV...
Angela

Yes Angela and Mrs. F, I think everyone should have the opportunity to feel what the other sex goes through. You can't truely appreciate someone till you've been in their shoes. (Pictures M.I.H.H. getting excited over shoe talk)
If a man experienced what it was like to have a period and all the uncontrolable, hormonal things we deal with (not to mention the major pain some women experience) they would think twice about things they say to us. Woman would be more sympathetic as well, if we experienced some of the things men hand to deal with first hand. :2cents:

meteast chick
Feb 4, 2006, 4:57 PM
I've posted this question to myself before, and my answer was quite simple: I love being a woman. I have no interest in even trading genders for a moment. I was not a natural born leader, and in my opinion, men are looked upon as being the first to raise their hand, the ones to speak up first, the ones to initiate conversations. I revel in being a woman, I take joy in my curves and body contours, I love being able to dress up and seduce my husband. I never was expected to raise my hand first in class, but took great pride when I did. If being a minority(woman) is seen as being a challenge, so be it. I got the privelege of carrying and giving birth to my children, my wedding was all about me, and I'm not looked upon as weak if I show my emotions. There you go...maybe more involved than it had to be, but truthful and satisfying.
:female:

arana
Feb 4, 2006, 5:11 PM
I've posted this question to myself before, and my answer was quite simple: I love being a woman. I have no interest in even trading genders for a moment. I was not a natural born leader, and in my opinion, men are looked upon as being the first to raise their hand, the ones to speak up first, the ones to initiate conversations. I revel in being a woman, I take joy in my curves and body contours, I love being able to dress up and seduce my husband. I never was expected to raise my hand first in class, but took great pride when I did. If being a minority(woman) is seen as being a challenge, so be it. I got the privelege of carrying and giving birth to my children, my wedding was all about me, and I'm not looked upon as weak if I show my emotions. There you go...maybe more involved than it had to be, but truthful and satisfying.
:female:
I never posted this question because I wanted to become a man or wondered who would want to change as a lifestyle. I love being a woman and all the perks that come with it. I don't think I could ever deal with the presures of being a man and the sterotypes that they have to conform to, many of which you just mentioned in your post. It was more because I am facinated by people and why they do what they do. I think a man should be able to dress up and seduce his woman (or man) just like a woman. I think he should be able to show his emotions just like a woman. I also don't think women should be considered stupid because of their gender nor unable to lead. Lets face it, there are brilliant and stupid people in both genders. Neither has the monopoly on it. We have our obvious differences, but I thought knowing more about the other would help bond the two for more understanding and unity then keeping the sterotypes and labels. :soapbox: sorry

meteast chick
Feb 4, 2006, 5:34 PM
Arana, I guess I went too far in my post. All I meant is that I have never wanted to experience being a man for even a moment. I love all aspects of being a woman, including the dreaded menstral cycles and the responsibility of motherhood, because even if a man decides to up and leave, we are still ultimately responsible.

Notice how many men would love to be a woman for a day? Oh yes, you all wish...

moonlitwish
Feb 4, 2006, 5:46 PM
I just want to know what it's like to have an erection. To feel intercourse on the outside of my body....Other than those things...I have NO desire to be a man. Like others have said b4, I enjoy the privileges of being a woman. I also think my body is hotter than any man's - as out of shape as I am. :tongue:
So....yes, for 24 hours, I would like to be a man, but no more than that. My womanly pride couldn't deal with it. lol