PDA

View Full Version : " Body Hair Issues" . etc

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 4:38 AM
Some people here cannot relate to my question - those who have smooth bodies, so I must ask those who are "hairy".

If you have body hair (chest, thighs, legs etc), Do you just shave them? Or is it a good idea to use a hair remover (I heard there are some for men - don't know how they are different from the ones for women)

As for the cock, ass crack and balls, is it safe to use a hair remover after trimming the hair to the lowest? Has anyone tried doing them?
Would be glad to hear. Right now I use a body trimmer, but there are "hard to reach areas" where a hair remover can do the job.

I Would be glad to hear what you say. Thanks!

zbi73
Jan 15, 2020, 4:44 AM
I'm not particularly hairy, I use a razor on my chest, nipples (I have very little hair there so it's more embarrassing keeping it than removing it), cock and balls. My ass crack from time to time with a trimmer. I'd assume that the hair remover is chemical based, if so, I'd not recommend it on sensitive areas like you pubic area. You could test a small patch to see if you have an adverse reaction to it, but personally I'd stay clear. I don't shave my armpits or legs so can't answer that from experience but waxing might be a goer?

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 5:07 AM
I'm not particularly hairy, I use a razor on my chest, nipples (I have very little hair there so it's more embarrassing keeping it than removing it), cock and balls. My ass crack from time to time with a trimmer. I'd assume that the hair remover is chemical based, if so, I'd not recommend it on sensitive areas like you pubic area. You could test a small patch to see if you have an adverse reaction to it, but personally I'd stay clear. I don't shave my armpits or legs so can't answer that from experience but waxing might be a goer?

Thank you. I currently use a High end body trimmer. I really would like a smooth body, especially my dick, cock and asshole area. It's the hard to reach areas that bother me, so I thought that a hair remover might be a good idea. That said, I take your advice about the hair removers, seriously. I would love to have that area "waxed", and I am told that it takes hair 4-6 weeks to grow if waxed. I have to get it done by someone, so let me look at the options.

sysper
Jan 15, 2020, 6:06 AM
i've used nair on my pubes before. haven't cared to use it in a longtime. dont remember if my sac stung but even if it did it wasn't bad. keep that in mind it could be pretty sensative. keep nair the hell away from the anus!

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 6:21 AM
i've used nair on my pubes before. haven't cared to use it in a longtime. dont remember if my sac stung but even if it did it wasn't bad. keep that in mind it could be pretty sensative. keep nair the hell away from the anus!

Does Nair work well in the area over the dick? How about the dick itself (have some hair on the back of the dick). Thanks for the top about keeping away from the anus.
Just curious, with Nair, does it take longer for the hair to grow back?

sysper
Jan 15, 2020, 7:33 AM
over the dick was ok for me. it did it's job without stinging. but of course everyone's different. it did take longer to grow back than shaving but not that longer. maybe that's why i decided not to bother. but again everyone's different u would have to try & see how it goes with u.
Does Nair work well in the area over the dick? How about the dick itself (have some hair on the back of the dick). Thanks for the top about keeping away from the anus.
Just curious, with Nair, does it take longer for the hair to grow back?

imariver
Jan 15, 2020, 8:00 AM
I've tried using Nair for men. It does work, but it very harsh on the skin, no mater what area you use it on. If you do, use it, make sure that you follow the instructions, wash the area afterwards with a very mild soap and cold/cool water and then apply a soothing oil/lotion to the area.

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 8:16 AM
I've tried using Nair for men. It does work, but it very harsh on the skin, no mater what area you use it on. If you do, use it, make sure that you follow the instructions, wash the area afterwards with a very mild soap and cold/cool water and then apply a soothing oil/lotion to the area.

By mild soap would you mean something like “Dove” or “Pears”?

RisingBi
Jan 15, 2020, 8:35 AM
I like to keep my pubes as smooth as possible as well, and so far have only been using a head hair clipper for years, because it's all I had in the house, but I have to be so very careful on my cock and balls because it's not meant for the pubic area. I've nicked myself a few times on my balls (it hurts for days, even weeks, afterwards), and because I have to be so super careful with it, it also takes a long time. I also want to lose my bottom cherry (though I'm not very hairy anyway), so I have been investigating other options, including an actual pubic trimmer and pubic hair removal cream. For the latter, technically called a depilatory cream, I found this article very useful:

https://www.hairclippersclub.com/mens-pubic-hair-removal-cream/

It talks about definitely staying away from the actual Nair brand and what the better creams are for the more sensitive pubic areas. It also talks about how to use the cream. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I would like to, as I'm about to get myself back on the bi/gay market, having just broken up from a 3-year relationship with a woman. And I prefer smooth, or at least trimmed, on other guys (and girls) as well as myself.

Good luck,
Jack

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 15, 2020, 8:48 AM
I've been fighting this for a long time. I've tried original Nair that my wife bought, Nair for Men, Veet, etc., all with similar not-so-satisfying results. You do have to be careful about the areas you apply it to, and the length of time it's left on. On more than one occasion, I've had some skin reaction -- mild burning -- from it. And there's also redness that lingers for a couple of days when that happens.

Worse, it sets up a conundrum, even if it left you exceptionally smooth with no irritation. The hair has to grow back to a certain length before you can use it again! You can't just smear some on again in a week or so and remain baby-bottom smooth full-time! I've tried this several times when it grew back to the annoying stubble stage and it didn't work at all on hair this length. I would imagine that this would also apply to waxing and sugaring, because there has to be long enough hair for those methods to be able to stick to be yanked out.

My wife bought an epilator many years ago, and she didn't use it for very long. I tried it and never could see where it did anything, other than sting as I was trying it on my legs. (And, needless to say, it's definitely not suitable for more sensitive areas!) The IPL and other light-based devices are most effective on dark hair, meaning that they won't work on me. Sigh....

So I've settled on shaving in the shower, usually every couple or three days. I use two 5-blade razors from Harry's -- one for my face/beard and one for my body. I shave my body from the neck down, although I only do my back occasionally, and use a different device for that. (I don't shave my arms at all) My body hair is light-colored, and I'd describe its density as medium and evenly distributed, not patchy. No fur coat or bear designations for me! When I was younger and didn't shave my legs, they looked pretty attractive with the nicely-textured hair.

It takes quite a while to do a full-body shave in the shower, and my wife teases me about my 'girly showers'. But it's worth the effort, to me. I love being smooth and wearing silky things against that soft skin.

I'm lucky or careful enough that I almost never get a nick, cut or razor burn, and don't think I've every had an ingrown hair. I shave with abandon over my balls, shaft, in the crack, etc. No problem! For some reason, the back of my thighs never seem as smooth as I'd like, despite my scraping several different directions with my razor. But when I slide into some pantyhose, they not only feel good on my legs, but my legs feel great to the touch.

GayGuy04
Jan 15, 2020, 8:52 AM
I don't have much hair on my body maybe little I trim down below with scissors and it looks feels different when I jerk off. If a guy has little hair or no hair it its ok with me

MAcpl69
Jan 15, 2020, 10:06 AM
Try laser, it takes awhile but after doing it for a few years I'm fairly hair free in the areas treated.

JeffT
Jan 15, 2020, 10:17 AM
I'm shaved smooth all over. No chemicals. Just a good razor and mild soap in the shower.

playful808
Jan 15, 2020, 12:44 PM
I shave for play.

For my body:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014SG66UO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For fine trimming:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LPT25MA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

imariver
Jan 15, 2020, 1:18 PM
I like to keep my pubes as smooth as possible as well, and so far have only been using a head hair clipper for years, because it's all I had in the house, but I have to be so very careful on my cock and balls because it's not meant for the pubic area. I've nicked myself a few times on my balls (it hurts for days, even weeks, afterwards), and because I have to be so super careful with it, it also takes a long time. I also want to lose my bottom cherry (though I'm not very hairy anyway), so I have been investigating other options, including an actual pubic trimmer and pubic hair removal cream. For the latter, technically called a depilatory cream, I found this article very useful:

https://www.hairclippersclub.com/mens-pubic-hair-removal-cream/

It talks about definitely staying away from the actual Nair brand and what the better creams are for the more sensitive pubic areas. It also talks about how to use the cream. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I would like to, as I'm about to get myself back on the bi/gay market, having just broken up from a 3-year relationship with a woman. And I prefer smooth, or at least trimmed, on other guys (and girls) as well as myself.

Good luck,
Jack

Thanks for posting that link, very interesting and informative.