PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Question.

dowmass
Jan 13, 2020, 10:10 AM
This is a question that both "guys and girls can answer:

When I eat my wife's pussy, and work the clit with the tongue , she can't take it for too long. She says that something comes over her - some unbearable pleasure. She says that she gets "wet" all inside at that point. Not long after that she At that asks me to put my dick into her. it is as if she needs a dick in her pussy - that very moment

Has anyone had a similar experience? How do you deal with this if this has happened to you or the wife?

eager4cum
Jan 13, 2020, 10:48 AM
yes, it has happened. only in my experience, my partner has just grabbed my head and pulled me up so that my cock would just slide into her - I did not complain.

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2020, 12:12 PM
I wish! My wife is very difficult to get off, though she loves to get eaten and fucked. For her to have an orgasm requires her to use her Hitachi Magic wand on herself so hard it's almost painful to watch. For years I worried that I was unable to please her despite her telling me I was so wrong. Our 3 girlfriends were all multiorgasmic and I could easily bring them to orgasm over and over without much work and I absolutely loved it! Having seen her enjoying other men who could fuck like a jack hammer and eat her for long periods without getting her off helped me realize that the problem lay with her body not my techniques.

cornholejoe
Jan 13, 2020, 4:06 PM
yeah most women i eat out end up hollaring fuck me and fuck me hard

MorThan7
Jan 13, 2020, 4:36 PM
Not unusual at all. Timing is everything with women. They are less visual as well.

KDaddy23
Jan 13, 2020, 5:06 PM
Happens to me all of the time and I'm sure I understand this but to write about it? That would take a very long time and just might put anyone who read it to sleep. The very short version is that one gets to a point - a threshold, if you will - where the pleasure they're feeling peaks, gets "unbearable" and the only "relief" - and in this example - is to stop you from making these incredible feelings "worse" and get the dick inside them and bust that nut. Women are hard to induce orgasms in although I've been of a mind that women who've said they've never had an orgasm just don't recognize that they did and because there's an expectation of what an orgasm is supposed to feel like and what they're feeling isn't what they're supposed to feel.

Girlfriend can't orgasm if you eat/fuck her? Needs to break out some hardware to kick her over the edge? Pretty normal for a lot of women since they require a great deal more stimulation than men do which winds up giving us guy a bad rep in this area. This is some really fascinating shit... if one wanted to be bothered to learn it.

Robtiti
Jan 13, 2020, 5:47 PM
Yup. Happens to me just about every time I eat a woman. It's normal. Enjoy it! ;)

cbb83
Jan 14, 2020, 12:01 PM
This is a question that both "guys and girls can answer:

When I eat my wife's pussy, and work the clit with the tongue , she can't take it for too long. She says that something comes over her - some unbearable pleasure. She says that she gets "wet" all inside at that point. Not long after that she At that asks me to put my dick into her. it is as if she needs a dick in her pussy - that very moment

Has anyone had a similar experience? How do you deal with this if this has happened to you or the wife?

Yup. Working as intended. Enjoy.

Pay attention and you'll notice the flood of particularly slippery thicker wetness. This is the actual 'female ejaculation', btw. A sudden flow of lubricant. The whole squirting thing is mostly urine - it's been studied, tested, repeated, and confirmed. Just a loss of bladder control. Sorry, guys and gals.

Neonaught
Jan 14, 2020, 12:08 PM
Yup. Working as intended. Enjoy.

Pay attention and you'll notice the flood of particularly slippery thicker wetness. This is the actual 'female ejaculation', btw. A sudden flow of lubricant. The whole squirting thing is mostly urine - it's been studied, tested, repeated, and confirmed. Just a loss of bladder control. Sorry, guys and gals.

I think you are absolutely correct about huge squirters losing bladder control. I have been with both types and those who have a G Spot orgasm do often produce a small rush of wetness as they cum.

playful808
Jan 14, 2020, 2:36 PM
In my experience, younger women (and less experienced women) cum pretty easily from oral sex. But Bodies Change over time, and sexual responsiveness changes with experience. Add having kids, weight gain, exposure to HPV or HSV, strong vibrators, menopause, etc. And some women develop nerve issues, like vulvodynia.

I suggest … make oral teasing the goal - not orgasm. Try a lighter touch, for a longer time, and less goal oriented. Paint polkadots with your tongue, instead of broad strokes, etc.

csreef
Jan 14, 2020, 4:29 PM
I suggest … make oral teasing the goal - not orgasm. Try a lighter touch, for a longer time, and less goal oriented. Paint polkadots with your tongue, instead of broad strokes, etc.

I'll have to try that tip, the next time I get a girl friend.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 14, 2020, 7:55 PM
My wife is very difficult to get off, though she loves to get eaten and fucked. For her to have an orgasm requires her to use her Hitachi Magic wand on herself so hard it's almost painful to watch.
My wife is very much the same, although I wouldn't say that she has a heavy touch with the Magic Wand. (We're on our second one -- I replaced the cord on the first one after it frayed and shorted out, and then the head broke off after many years of use. I think it had about 125,000 miles on it... :bigrin:)

But it's all good. And she's starting to buzz me off with it lately, too, especially if I'm in my panties & hose. Makes:oh: me feel maximum gurlie...

ikneed65
Jan 16, 2020, 4:16 PM
When she is really hot and ready try putting two fingers in her pussy with the palm facing upward and do the come here motion touch the inside of her pussy and you should feel her g spot and with practice you shouls be able to get her off that way my friend !!! Good luck !!

new day
Jan 17, 2020, 8:47 AM
This is a subject that even many women don't understand. I'd recommend a good article about the internal clitoris. I am attaching a link for those who like to learn more about sex. Once you understand the entire landscape, you can be better at giving good oral to a woman. One comment I'd like to make is about squirting. The fluid that comes out when a woman squirts originates in the Skene's gland. This is a structure similar to a man's prostate. It passes through the urethra like urine, but is not the same. Some urine may mix with the Skene's generated fluid, so the previous posts are partially correct. This gland is buried in the g-spot area and near to the roots of the clitoris, so with the proper stimulation, a woman may experience a more intense oral orgasm.

https://centerforeroticintelligence.org/internal-clitoris/