PDA

View Full Version : Armpit Hair

zbi73
Jan 9, 2020, 1:18 AM
We've had threads regarding who shaves their pubic hair, but who shaves their armpit hair and why do or don't you?

I don't and never will. Armpit hair to me is a sign of a man, I like having it.

sysper
Jan 9, 2020, 3:19 AM
it's there for a reason. i've done it before & it gets too sweaty plus razorburn. not worth it to me.

willj
Jan 9, 2020, 5:56 AM
I trim my arm pit hair. The hair gets very long and looks messy. I feel it looks better with a little less length .

GayGuy04
Jan 9, 2020, 9:52 AM
No i leave as be unless your a guy who's lile cleaned shaved

Neonaught
Jan 9, 2020, 11:56 AM
I am pretty hair so when I hit the gorilla stage I have my wife help me trim close with a clipper. She once asked me why I don't shave my pits too. I replied because I thought it would look strange.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 9, 2020, 12:03 PM
I'm a man and have always assumed traditional masculine roles in everyday life, personally and professionally. Privately, I embrace my inner femininity and love being as smooth and hair-free as I can be. (underarms included...) I do this via shaving and never have trouble with razor burn or ingrown hairs.

csreef
Jan 9, 2020, 3:56 PM
I would never shave my armpit hair. I was very proud when I was a teenager and saw it coming in. It meant I was now becoming a man.

Robtiti
Jan 9, 2020, 4:23 PM
Shave mine.

zbi73
Jan 10, 2020, 2:48 AM
I would never shave my armpit hair. I was very proud when I was a teenager and saw it coming in. It meant I was now becoming a man.

Exactly on both counts.

cbb83
Jan 10, 2020, 11:23 AM
I prefer natural body hair in general, on both sexes. Never really understood the whole shaving thing. Exception for facial hair for whoever does that. Tbf beards are a distinctly male issue that can become problematic, itchy af, and potentially be patchy as hell and laughable looking - not generally problems for the rest of body hair (except if you shave areas re: itchy). Personally I enjoy my facial hair though.

19biman61
Jan 10, 2020, 12:23 PM
I shave my armpit hair. Just like with my pubic hair, at first the area was irritated, bumpy and itchy but after some time that went away.

JeffT
Jan 11, 2020, 10:19 AM
I shave my arm pits. Definitely feels nicer; smooth is good.

Lil Miss Understood
Jan 12, 2020, 10:37 PM
...I'm a shaver. I just love the look and feel smooth of my smooth under arms...

aimsthigh
Jan 12, 2020, 11:01 PM
I don’t have to. I’ve never had any hair under my arms

dowmass
Jan 12, 2020, 11:09 PM
I shave my hair, and then use a deodorant. Maybe when I cross dress, I will spray a "girly" perfume to seduce my man!

I have bottomed only twice, but to me, a hairy armpit would mean body odor - and I don't want to that to turn off my man.

Bisexual765
Jan 13, 2020, 8:42 AM
Well I do because when I don't, it smells bad. Besides, I just don't think I look good with body hair

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2020, 12:25 PM
Heavier armpit hair than females is a male secondary sex characteristic and denotes masculinity in my opinion. With men I like their maleness sexually. Not that a gorgeous, very passable CD/femboy wouldn't, as has, turned my head!

NjbiGuy01
Jan 14, 2020, 12:00 PM
Honestly, I don't care to shave. I was chemically hairless for a procedure (skin tags in arm pit), but once that was done, I just trim close with a Norelco I use for my beard and genitals.
Main reason for controlling hair length there is that I hate the hair getting all clumped-up from deodorant. I keep it close, but not shaved and it's fine :)