PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Male - Office Crush on Male co-worker

DarrenThomas
Jan 2, 2020, 2:13 PM
Hey Guys. Not sure how many of you are in my situation. I have a serious male work crush on one of my married co-workers. He is @ 46 years old...lean running guy with hot wife and 4 kids. Got to know him and the wife good over the years.

He sometimes confides in me the challenges his wife and him trying to have a sexual night alone with kids. When they do finally go out on a date night I hear all the details. He loves to cum between his wife tits as he has explained several times and notes when he sees big tits with his 7 inch cock (as he told me :-).

They are a few hot women we work with in Europe and when I take their pictures are show him when I get back he jokes that he is ready to jerk off in the men's room. And one time he got aroused enough to stay behind his deck he admitted.

Would love to have a hot session with him as well. Even with his wife. I have had a few jerk off sessions thinking about him and one hot wet dream too.

Any of you have these sexual tensions at work?

KDaddy23
Jan 2, 2020, 2:35 PM
I've experienced that a few times with both men and women at work. The rule is you don't shit where you eat - a crude statement against office relationships of any kind - but not everyone takes this rule to heart.

new day
Jan 2, 2020, 2:45 PM
I agree with K Daddy. Keep your sex life out of work situations. It's not good to mix the two.

GayGuy04
Jan 2, 2020, 3:14 PM
I don't think like that when I'm at work but if their are nice looking guys I'll look but I wouldn't wanna be caught looking or have someone know

zbi73
Jan 2, 2020, 3:32 PM
Nope. Personnel and office life seldom mix well.

cornholejoe
Jan 2, 2020, 5:01 PM
work and sex dont mix if you want to keep your job

csreef
Jan 2, 2020, 6:13 PM
I am going to take a "Contrarian" point of view.

I would say just take him out for a cup of coffee and tell him how you feel about him. If you don't take the risk you will never get the opportunity!

playful808
Jan 2, 2020, 7:13 PM
“Don’t get your Meat where you get your Bread.”

Biwolf
Jan 3, 2020, 6:51 AM
No not really. Been attracted to female and male work colleagues but never wanted to date or fuck someone I work with. Could cause too many unwanted problems.

GayGuy04
Jan 3, 2020, 10:08 AM
work and sex dont mix if you want to keep your job

That is correct

Arsamatoria
Jan 3, 2020, 1:43 PM
This is an interesting thread. I have a different spin on the topic. As a university professor, I work with many very attractive young adults. While I have several fantasies about many of them, these thoughts always remain fantasies, because as has already been stated, work and sex are a bad combo.

imariver
Jan 5, 2020, 11:20 AM
I once worked in a shop as a maintenance man. One day my boss told me that Ed's machine was broke down and would I go and take a look at it. Now Ed, (not real name) was just out of high school and had just started working there a few weeks back. No this kid was so damn cute, you could have mistaken him for a girl, I mean he was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous and ten times a cute!! So I ask him whats wrong with his machine and he's trying to explain the problem, but it's clear that he don't know shit about the machine. All this time I'm trying to refrain from getting a boner, I couldn't take my eyes off him! I actually felt nervous standing there talking to him. Needless to say, I made sure that the problem with his machine was going to be a long fix, but in the end, I kept my desires to my self and was content to lust for him from afar.

aut17umn
Jan 6, 2020, 12:54 AM
Good you do Arsa as then you wont be like the one creepy teacher in my state who just got caught with a bunch of phone pics of his students private parts. Not even sure how the hell these people get to be teachers. Hear about a few every damn year. Keep it in your mind not make it reality or you will get burned in almost all cases.