PDA

View Full Version : New Years Bisexual Resolutions

zbi73
Dec 30, 2019, 1:58 PM
What are your new years bisexual resolutions?

GreenFedora
Dec 30, 2019, 2:23 PM
I'd like to become a lot more sexually active again. I enjoy meeting new people and having sex with them.

playful808
Dec 30, 2019, 2:52 PM
Great topic.

My goal last year was to really explore bottoming. And I did. : )

This year, dunno. More of the same? I am pretty satisfied with my sex life.

We have a regular FWB who is a mature, bi-vers male.
Very satisfying for all three of us. Awesome threesomes.
We definitely want to continue this.

Still, I find myself cruizing young twinks.
Which is silly, because they are vapid and bitchy.

Birob67
Dec 30, 2019, 3:24 PM
More topping
Maybe a threesome (mmm)
Visiting a bathouse
Spending a full night with my lover

Bidirectional4u
Dec 30, 2019, 9:09 PM
Find a local bi guy to join my wife and I on a regular basis!

querty
Dec 30, 2019, 10:22 PM
I don't like to make new 'resolutions'. I prefer new goals. Goals you work towards over time. Sometimes you are making great progress, sometimes falling backwards, but Goals have a motivational aspect. I tend to keep working towards a goal. Resolutions feel pass/fail. You did it , yes or no. They are too easily abandoned with just a few missteps. "I blew it. Why bother to keep trying"

That said, among the new goals I have for 2020 is to find a regular top, whom also loves giving oral as much as receiving. Someone younger, say mid thirties early forties. Slender Athletic build, a bit taller than me, and about the same build as me. Dark hair, light eyes (Blue or green say), smooth body, hairless ass, high tight shaved balls, cut 7.5 or 8 inches, with just a gentlest of a curve, and a proportional head. Heavy cummer. Likes swapping cum.

He's be into cars. rucks, wood working and wooden boats, and be a science geek. But in the bedroom......

csreef
Dec 31, 2019, 6:25 AM
My Bisexual goals for 2020 would be:

1) To explore me being more Gender Variant.

2) Spending the Summer weekends at a Nudist Campground.

3) Finding a college aged Twink, and Bottoming to him.

Franz007
Dec 31, 2019, 7:30 AM
Perhaps spending a whole night or week-end with my new lover. Am still quite afraid about that...

Biwolf
Dec 31, 2019, 7:56 AM
I am not normally one to make resolutions, but I have not had sex with a man for more than a year, so hope to put that right. I would love another bi threesome.

Neonaught
Dec 31, 2019, 11:35 AM
My first is working on rebuilding my body in the gym. My jaw reconstruction took 3 years and malnutrition took muscle mass off me. My seond is to have more bisexual sex, especially threesomes! I am fortunate to have a bi wife for that one. Happy New Years all!

Needtotry
Dec 31, 2019, 2:52 PM
In 2020 i want to finally fulfill my fantasy and turn it into a reality. Having a really cool guy to play with, having a nice cock in my mouth and making my wife proud of how great I can suck a cock. She Lit the flame in my mind as it was her fantasy first but now its time to make it real for both of us.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

monaohio
Jan 1, 2020, 5:31 AM
to get more cock and cum in both my holes as much as i can

john441963
Jan 1, 2020, 1:46 PM
Find a local bi guy to join my wife and I on a regular basis!

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. Im John...!

Fred_Brice
Jan 1, 2020, 4:17 PM
My Bisexual goals for 2020 would be:

1) Try to be more open, to most all mutual pleasures, with others, be they male or female.

2) Find a local and regular FWB, who is open minded to most mutual pleasures.

3) I would enjoy, opportunity to meet, a true Transsexual.

4) Spend some time with a bisexual couple.

julyguybill
Jan 2, 2020, 2:30 AM
I had a friend.and for last 3 years we met and I gave him oral sex at least 4 times a month for 3 years well he had to move and lost contact 4 months ago I so miss my meetings with him I hope to meet another guy for same type of relationship I love to please