PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone met a stranger at a motel bar and ended up sucking him off?

Bi_Dave
Dec 29, 2019, 10:12 AM
I have often thought of trying to pick up a guy at a motel bar. I guess I just haven't worked up the nerve. If you sit next to a perspective partner, how do you start the conversation to "feel" him out? I'm sure that there are many guys traveling for business etc that would love a blow job during a stopover. Anyone have any good conversation starters? You can't just walk up and ask if he would like a blow job. I was thinking that if the bartender was gay or bi he would turn guys on to your wishes. I've been to a motel room with a guy before, but I have never gone into the bar and started from scratch.

I have read/heard of guys trolling by leaving your door ajar and laying naked on your bed. But I figured that was if YOU wanted to ravaged. I'm just looking for a suck and go meet. I don't mind at all bouncing my forehead off a bit of a beer belly either. I do love mushroom heads though.

If a guy you met at a bar a few minutes into the conversation mentioned that he had all his remaining teeth removed so he didn't have to worry about dental bills in retirement and commented that his ex wife used to joke about it saying,"Yeah, you're probably really bisexual and wanted to be more popular with your guy friends."

Maybe just say that you always wanted to know how good it felt to GIVE gumjobs. Maybe just say outright that you are bisexual and thought it would be a kick.

Anyone?

Waylon
Dec 29, 2019, 10:26 AM
Yes, several times a few years ago when I would travel for business. Best times were weekends as most meetings were done and folks tended to relax a bit before heading back home. Once mutual interest was established, it usually ended with the man joining me in my room for a nice hot blowjob.

bikurinpa
Dec 29, 2019, 11:48 AM
This is one thing I could never understand why 99% of the guys on any these sites prefer rnadom sex with any anonymous stranger! It seems so rare to find any one who does want to establish a friendship and trust in eachother first before sex to get to know eachother first. I am not into randoms nor will bother with a guy who does or a guy who gets more assthen a toilet seat gets!

CurEUs_Male
Dec 29, 2019, 1:23 PM
Hookup culture. Simple as that.

There has been so much shame and hiding among same-sex connections, it stemmed from years of the silent sex scene among gay men, the old bath houses, that now we have to deal with closeted people who hide. Part of hiding is the seemingly standard no names, no talking aspect.
I have been longing for a FWB to explore with, but it seems as I try to get to know the guys in my area, I get a lot of secrecy that eventually shows just how closeted these guys are, and that they are usually not as out as I am.

It's a real shame. Being out as a bisexual needs to become more prominent, but I am with you @bikurinpa, Better to make the connection with a select few also out and open guys over time than purely going for the quantity and short term release.

cslutt
Dec 29, 2019, 1:33 PM
I used to be 'on the road' as a district supervisor and did not 'shit where I eat'. In other words, I did not look for or play with anyone I knew from work, so my other alternative was to pick up strangers at the bar. I did so consistently, usually by ordering a Corona beer and, after determining that the other was receptive, I would drop the wedge of lemon in his lap and retrieving it slowly, and with loving touching! His reaction would determine the course of the rest of the evening, usually resulting in going to his or my room, removing my dentures and giving a long, enticing blowjob and other activities that we both enjoyed!

Rvdude05
Jan 9, 2020, 11:37 PM
This works at a bar, tavern or hotel bar. Sit near a guy, I seat away, or ask to join him in a booth. Start a conversation, travelling thru? Weather, or Where from? As you chat, steer the conversation towards sex. Any local girls willing to play? Any ABS stores? When talking sex ask if he is getting any, and if he replies no, then tell him He has now, if hes willing. Your room or mine? They take to the trash talk like honey. Usually haven't had a good blowjob in years, and more than willing. In the room, I usually strip down and ask him to join me in a quick shower, insisting two in a shower is more fum. Soap each other up, wash each other, fuck, just get on your knees and welcome his cock in your open mouth. Don't finish him right away, dry each other off and take his hand, lead him to bed. Take yuor time, make it memorable..... enjoy that cock, like theres no tomorrow!

Warmnsalty
Jan 10, 2020, 10:19 AM
Haven't ever had any luck picking a guy up at a bar but have sucked plenty of cock in hotels. Whether I'm traveling or finding a guy who's visiting my area. Used to use Craigslist a lot, worked well.... plenty of married guys willing to let a guy suck them off. Now I rely more on Grindr. I love giving a horny biz traveler head.

SlowNEZ
Jan 10, 2020, 10:19 AM
RV, Great post! And your ‘soaping up in the shower together’ description is my ultimate turn-on. Thanks

fredward
Jan 10, 2020, 1:52 PM
I've hooked up with guys on CL in the past, and also visited gay saunas when I travel for work. But I've only once managed to hook up in a public place with a stranger, and that was done without conversation (by exchanging longer and longer looks at each other on a commuter train in Asia; we didn't speak each other's languages at all, but somehow it ended up with us naked in my hotel room soon after).

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to have these leading conversations with strangers, male or female. I'm crap at small talk. I'm pretty good with email convos, but in person not so much. Arggg.

csreef
Jan 10, 2020, 6:03 PM
Once years ago I went to a gay bar and I met a guy , nice conversation, and out of the clear blue, he said, "Will you come home with me?" And to be honest I had never done anything like that, and to be honest I was frightened. But I said OK, and followed him home. Nice neighborhood, nice home.

When I went inside, nicely furnished home and we made-out for a while, then I said lets shower together, and later we 69'd . I was too tense to really enjoy it.

cuttin2dachase
Jan 10, 2020, 9:59 PM
I too used to travel all over the US in my work. When I was on the road, I found that meeting men was easiest in my hotel bar. I pretty much looked for other bi married men who were also away from home & family and looking for the same sort of secret, forbidden, exciting mm sex that I was looking for. I didn't restrict myself to just fellow bi married travellers. I just identified more with bi married men who were walking in the same closeted, manhungry shoes as me, I suppose. I was open to single or divorced bi men and gay men as well, traveller or not. But I was looking for mainly for married men who wanted to roll around in bed like 2 lesbians, kiss and make out and enjoy mutual body worship and oral sex and with no expectation of anal sex. The first man I ever kissed was a married doctor and it was an experience I never forgot.

I too have always been wary and leery of sex with complete strangers. So, a week or two before I travelled, I'd scout online on different mm sites trying to meet "compatible" men. I was quite successful and usually able to set up a "date" at my hotel bar. If I'd chatted with him online and shared intimate desires, he was no longer a complete stranger to me, he was a blind date LOL But when I was not able to find a suitable blind date, I was not above seeking complete strangers at my hotel bar. I prefer a dominant role, however I am not really aggressive or overt in picking up men. I am passive and secretly overt, preferring (and hoping) that 2 or more men flirt or hit on me. That way I can pick and choose from my options before letting any of them know I'm easy and available. I guess I learned that from girlfriends and women in general LOL But to make a short story even longer...YES I have sucked off a few total strangers I met in a hotel bar and they returned the favor ! But most of my meetings in hotel bars were pre-planned and very anticipated by my partner and me. I live in a hotel now, but it doesn't have a bar LOL

GreenFedora
Jan 10, 2020, 11:13 PM
I would love to be picked up at a hotel bar.

jem_is_bi
Jan 12, 2020, 9:33 PM
This is one thing I could never understand why 99% of the guys on any these sites prefer rnadom sex with any anonymous stranger! It seems so rare to find any one who does want to establish a friendship and trust in eachother first before sex to get to know eachother first. I am not into randoms nor will bother with a guy who does or a guy who gets more assthen a toilet seat gets!

I have a long term relationship now. But, when I started looking for male-male sex, that was my first priority.
You can always ask those that are friend material for another and another, etc hook up until it becomes a FWB thing.
That, is why I now have a long term relationship. It would never have happened the other way around.

hung4you
Jan 13, 2020, 4:13 AM
As a frequent business traveler this is something I have lots of experience with. As a very bi guy who is most concerned with safety and health I find myself being very selective in my playtime encounters. Hotel sex is often easily obtained and safe if you follow some basic rules. I myself have enjoyed and participated in many Hotel encounters, most with older men who are secretly bi or just fucking horny. I find most men are secretly bi and some are very submissive, and have run the full table of every walk of life, between construction workers, truck drivers, business men yes every walk of life but the most man on man sex occurs with your traveling business men. It is without a doubt that I love my Hotel encounters and crave the good times it offers.

It it has been and shall always be my goal of finding like minded partners that are safe and sane, that being said there have been some that after starting to play I left as they were too fucking crazy to continue, but for those that were completely sane oh yes I have a good time. Most if not all of my experiences are with older men, that said most if not all are in long term marriages that like most are sexually dried up. I find that most men just want to get off and don’t care if they do it with a man or woman. I have been with men that suck a cock as good as any woman and most are willing to take it up the ass.

A couple of months ago I was in Salk Lake City staying at the Downtown Hotel and found myself stuck there working over the weekend and being the out going person that I am decided I was going to find someone to play with. Another guest at the Hotel was a middle aged man who I had talked to before in the lobby over breakfast the previous day, and it was interesting that he dropped a few key words that I picked up on. What are those you may ask, well in our conversations he mentioned that he hated traveling and wished he could find someone to entertain his sexual desires, sitting at the bar he often would reach down and adjust his junk and wasn’t shy about it. So one night I seen him at the bar and sat down next to him, we began talking and I knew at that exact moment he was in for some play time. It is without a doubt the easiest pickup I have ever encountered, sitting at the bar he was sporting a huge hardon that was very pronounced though his pants, and he wasn’t shy about it. He is a older gentleman and a project engineer On the same job I am assigned to.

Finding out out we were on the same job assignment just got our mutual interest fired up. Being behind schedule and over budget we were sent there to get our respective teams fired up and speed up the process. But in reality once we found a mutual interest it was easy to find a mutual experience that we shared. Once we figured out what each other wanted and needed it was awesome, away from our wives and others, we enjoyed lots of man on man fun for the entirety of our stay which was 2 weeks and in that time, I lost track of how many times I swallowed his cum and he mine. We shared our man pussies with each other and over those 2 weeks woke up in the morning with his cum leaking from my ass. Yes Strange sex in a Hotel can be quite exciting.

jem_is_bi
Jan 13, 2020, 8:55 AM
From 1990 for about 20 years, I had multiple trips abroad to Europe and Japan. It never occurred to me that it would be possible to meet up for male-male sex.
Given the experiences of others contributing to this thread, I now assume that I was wrong in my belief.
However, I would still have been very reluctant to proposition for or engage in male-male sex without knowing the local legal implications of doing so.
I definitely would not want to go to jail due to ignorance of local laws.
Has this been an issue for anyone else?

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2020, 12:21 PM
No but I would if I found him attractive.

sysper
Jan 14, 2020, 1:40 AM
From 1990 for about 20 years, I had multiple trips abroad to Europe and Japan. It never occurred to me that it would be possible to meet up for male-male sex.
Given the experiences of others contributing to this thread, I now assume that I was wrong in my belief.
However, I would still have been very reluctant to proposition for or engage in male-male sex without knowing the local legal implications of doing so.
I definitely would not want to go to jail due to ignorance of local laws.
Has this been an issue for anyone else?
don't go to russia or some arab or african countries & have gay sex, u might be killed. worst kind of homophobia.

mrheem
Jan 27, 2023, 9:52 AM
On a business trip, a hot married black man totally picked me up at a hotel bar. Ended up going to his room and spent the night. Incredible experience.

Jozyxt
Jan 27, 2023, 8:24 PM
I rarely travel alone. The last time, I set up two dates online. Next time I do I am in need, I am going to use some tips from this forum to try and find some action.

Tight1-4u
Jan 27, 2023, 10:31 PM
I have related this a few times that I travel fairly regularly.. I have a few things I do when I get to my hotel.. first I check in and get my bags delivered to my room.. I ask where the barks and go check it out.. mostly just look around and get the lay of the place.. I tell the bar tender to send a couple drinks to my room.. then head to my room to get cleaned up and out.. I do my cleaning and get in the shower.. soap everything very well and rinse.. shave my legs and rinse.. lotion and baby oil everywhere.. now very soft and smooth I pick out some bright colored very lacy silk thong panties and put them on and pull them up over my hips.. then I put on a short belly type loose fitting t shirt.. then one of my very loose fitting pairs of basketball shorts.. socks and gym shoes.. then check my hair and put on cologne.. then head back to the bar.. I find a stool at the bar and climb on an sit with my back to the room.. usually there is a big mirror that you can see the room behind you.. so what has just happened is your shirt as you sit there with your elbows on the bar rides up.. the very loose fitting shorts that hang on your hips ride down and your brightly colored thong panties are on display for everyone to see.. so with out even saying a word you have just sent a message almost like bright neon lights.. every guy has noticed and wonders.. with in minutes drinks start getting delivered.. guys will slide in next to you and sneak a feel.. then the questions.. then off to a room for sex.. it works almost every time and elevating the akward chat moments..

jjourneyman
Jan 29, 2023, 8:19 PM
Prior to Covid, I used to travel quite a bit for business. I've only hooked up with two guys that I've met at hotel bars. One was a bartender who worked at a Denver hotel and the other one was a pharmacist who was staying at the same hotel as me who was in town for a convention.

When I hooked up with the bartender, we were the only two people there. It was late on a Sunday night, and he had already put the closed sign out. I managed to talk him into staying open long enough for me to have a couple of drinks. While he was pouring, we started with a little small talk. Then I asked him if there were any places close by where a guy could find a little action (without stipulating what kind of action I was looking for).

He told me there was an ABS a couple of miles away, but then added that it was mostly just gay guys who hung out there. That's when I told him, "Hey, a bj is a bj, right?" Then he asked me if I would let a guy blow me or if I would blow another guy? I told him sure, why not? He kind of thought about it for a few minutes and then said that he hadn't had a bj since his girlfriend had broken up with him and moved out. That's when I gave him my room number. He said he'd think about it while he finished cleaning up. Less than a half hour later, he was knocking on my door. He wasn't into giving, but certainly didn't mind letting me suck him. I blew him five times during my stay.

I hooked up with the pharmacist in Las Vegas. He was seated next to me at the bar and we just struck up a conversation comparing horror stories about business travel. He was married with two teenagers at home. After several rounds of drinks, the subject turned to sex. He confided that he and his wife hadn't fucked in over a year, and that she absolutely refused to give him head. I told him that was too bad and that a lot of married men I knew had begun to go online and were okay hooking up with other guys. He was like... Really? And you know this HOW? I told him that it wasn't my preferred way to meet up, but I had done it a few times.

That's when he asked if I was gay? I assured him that I liked women, but that I'd also been with other men too. He was clearly surprised, but I could tell he was also curious. So, you fuck other guys? I told him that I was usually on the receiving end if things ever went that far, but that I was mostly into oral. He responded with a big "Wow!" Then he asked, well, are the sucker or sucked? I laughed a little and told him I'd done both, but was usually the sucker.

That led to several other questions such as, "What was it like to suck another guy's cock? What did I get out of it? Had I ever let another guy cum in my mouth? Wasn't I afraid of catching something?"

After answering his questions, I told him that I had a married friend back home that I 'helped out' once or twice a week because he was kind of in the same situation... that he was in a completely sexless marriage, but wasn't willing to get a divorce.

So, he just comes over and lets you suck him? Does he ever do you?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. And no, he doesn't reciprocate.

Wow? I never knew guys really did that. And his wife doesn't know?

No, she doesn't know. We keep things on the down low.

I guess that's cool. I mean, it's too bad you don't live in near me... How long are you going to be here in town?

I told him I'd be leaving the next day, but he could come up to my room if he was interested. After downing his drink, he said sure, what the hell?

A few minutes later we were in my room, his pants were neatly folded on my bed, and he was seated on my desk chair with my head between his legs.

fredward
Jan 30, 2023, 11:05 AM
I'm finding these stories amazingly hot. Please keep 'em coming, friends!

I do fine picking up guys online or in saunas, but I've never been successful in picking up someone at a bar, even a gay bar.

I did, only once, pick up a guy on a commuter train in Asia. Neither of us spoke the other's language. He started looking at me from a distance. I caught him looking and held the gaze. We got off at the stop for my hotel and went back to my room and did the deed. He was a younger professional guy. There was nothing spoken that was understood, but somehow we knew what we wanted. Very hot situation. Never done anything like that before or since.

dowmass
Jan 30, 2023, 12:57 PM
This is not meant to distract, ir hijack the thread. I don’t mean to take the fun out of this discussion.

When sucking a stranger’s dick, how does one stay healthy and bug free? Do we just go by just the gut feeling? I read somewhere that oral sex isn’t 100% safe. Hence this question.

sec is som

KDaddy23
Jan 30, 2023, 3:46 PM
This is not meant to distract, ir hijack the thread. I don’t mean to take the fun out of this discussion.

When sucking a stranger’s dick, how does one stay healthy and bug free? Do we just go by just the gut feeling? I read somewhere that oral sex isn’t 100% safe. Hence this question.

sec is som

Use condoms... because the only true safe sex is not having sex. Still, you trust your instincts; if you can, learn how to spot signs that his dick might not be healthy, like cuts, scrapes, scabbing. Give his dick a pull and see if his pre-cum is crystal clear; if it's cloudy or has a bad smell, leave it alone. Some bad shit doesn't have noticeable symptoms - but learn what they are anyway. On your end, make sure that your mouth is healthy - no cavities, no gum disease, no cuts or scrapes or broken teeth (that could draw his blood) in your mouth that could give something bad access to your blood. If the guy is uncut, pull his foreskin and make sure that he doesn't have any smegma under there; you'll know it because it's a smelly, cheesy looking substance that could harbor bacteria, a yeast infection, stuff like that.

I've sucked a lot of dicks of guys I've met in bars and other places and... nothing bad happened. A lot of men have and without a problem. Some of it is luck, most of it is being smart and, for me, trusting my instincts (which have yet to fail me) and if I have the slightest doubt about his health, nothing's going to happen. And if one remains so fearful of this, they're not going to be doing anything... but using condoms is warranted if you want to suck some dude's dick in such a spontaneous moment and you want to do it safely.

Rest85
Jan 30, 2023, 6:43 PM
Haven't ever had any luck picking a guy up at a bar but have sucked plenty of cock in hotels. Whether I'm traveling or finding a guy who's visiting my area. Used to use Craigslist a lot, worked well.... plenty of married guys willing to let a guy suck them off. Now I rely more on Grindr. I love giving a horny biz traveler head.

So sad that craigslist wimped out with their personals. Back then I didn't think to offer services to married travelling businessmen. I would have loved that!

Rest85
Jan 30, 2023, 6:47 PM
I just had a thought. Do they still put swizzle sticks in some drinks? I wouldn't want the entire bar crowd to see it, but if a guy seems at least a little bit interested maybe slowly slipping the swizzle stick (or maybe a straw) into your mouth while glancing his way.. .....??

Tight1-4u
Jan 31, 2023, 12:34 AM
just last week I was on the road and spending a couple nights in Denver.. I was horny and wanted to get my pussy pounded.. I went through my normal check in routine and headed to the bar.. i was wearing bright neon red silk thong panties.. got to the bar and sat as close to the center of the bar as possible.. back turned to the room.. panties on display.. from the mirror I could tell that there were quite a few that noticed.. first came a couple drinks.. I always turn and thank the person buying.. then a guy comes over and slides in close and rubbing my back cops a feel.. then invites me to his table.. he was a smoker and a chain smoker by the way he smelt so I declined his offer.. then in the mirror I see a tall muscular looking guy heading my way.. I would say he was 6?4-5? tall..
he walks up and leaned in and ask me to his table.. I accepted.. we chit chat and he ask about my panties.. I explained that I am bi and got tired of all the games in bars and that it was a way to send the message that I am looking.. so long story short he invites me to his room for drinks.. so we head out.. when we get to his room he kinda pushes me agents the wall and gives me a long deep kiss.. so I kiss him back.. we move toward the couch still kissing.. after about 10 min of making out he gets us a drink.. we talk and play grab ass while drinking a couple more drinks.. by this time I was down to my panties and him in his boxers.. he invited me to his bed.. I tell him we should shower first so off we go.. this is where I get real close look at his junk to see if I detect any thing that might send red flags.. I soap him very well and he dose me.. I suck him just a bit in the shower.. we head to his bed.. we are kissing making out.. he is kissing licking sucking nibbling on all the right stuff.. I am getting sexually crazy and wanting him bad!! I roll him off of me and I crawl on top in a 69 position and start sucking while he starts fingering my pussy.. when he got rock hard I rolled off and to my back spread my legs and told him to wreck my pussy.. he climbed aboard and slowly deliberately entered me.. he took his time entering me.. by the time he was balls deep in me I wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard!! He lowered himself down on top of me pinning me in place with his weight.. he then fucked me for about 2 hours like a girl.. then he rolled me over laid me flat on my stomach and fucked me again till he exploded deep inside me.. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up.. about 15 min later when I got back to his bed he was hard again.. he put me on all fours and really started pounding away.. after a while he moved me to being bent over a chair.. after another 1.5-2 hours he filled my pussy again.. so off to the bathroom I go.. when I got back he wanted to cuddle so we did.. i fell asleep from all the fucking.. about 5am I awake to his cock about half way in my pussy.. he ducked me on my side for about an hour and fills me again.. we go to the shower and get cleaned up.. I spent two nights wit him filling my pussy.. sex in hotel bars can be very good!!

marine20
Jan 31, 2023, 2:31 PM
wow , some women have never been fucked so well. did you get any info so he could fuck you again ?

Shyguy1376
Jan 31, 2023, 9:03 PM
Not in a hotel bar but I have in a hotel sauna. Late night, relaxing after driving all day when an older guy came in and joined me. I was in my 30’s he was probably in his 60’s. He sat on the bench across from me. We made small talk for awhile, when he leaned back and his towel fell to the side exposing probably the biggest cock I’d seen at that time. He continued talking and noticed me looking. Smiling, he grabbed his cock and asked me if I wanted to taste. I didn’t even answer, just slid down and took him in my mouth. He hardened quickly to become a thick 8”. He gently pushed his cock into my mouth, moaning and telling me he needed to be quick as his wife may wake up and come looking for him. I nodded and started sucking him deeply, as far as I could get him in my mouth. I was pretty inexperienced with deep throating but made up for it with enthusiasm. I sucked him for about 10 minutes when he said he was going to cum. I alway appreciate when they tell you so you can stop if you don’t want inyour mouth. But that’s not me. I sucked him as deep as I could and squeezed his balls gently. That’s all it took. He filled my mouth with a huge, thick load. I gulped it down, getting every drop and let him slide out of my mouth. He smiled, thanked me and said he needed to get back to his room. I told him my room number if he wanted to repeat it again as I was there for two more days. He called my room the next day and said his wife was going shopping with their grandkids and was wanting to cum again. He came to my room where we spent the next couple hours watching porn and me sucking him four different times.

Grant_Norman
Feb 1, 2023, 5:52 AM
Yes, alwsys. I met guys on business trips to Oregon, Eashington, Orlando and Pittsburgh. About half of the guys I've sucked the other half local

CockHummer
Feb 1, 2023, 7:07 AM

I am in the same boat as you on a personal level. I have never had sex with a person that I did not already have some sort of a comfortable relationship with, because that is part of what I want out of sex, but that's me, and I can still understand where another person, male or female, might find such a random affair intriguing and exciting. Apart from people bringing physical aggression, sex with minors, or any explicitly undesired action on the other person's part into sexual relations, I see no point in knocking what other people either enjoy or are curious about, and this site is set up just so we can bring up whatever is on our minds in these regards, when it may not be so comfortable to do elsewhere in our personal lives. It is fair to state when your feelings about a topic differ from those of someone else who either started the discussion or added to it, but I don't see room for the mocking derision you have brought into this topic on this site in response to a man who was just asking for some guidance. Where else do you propose he should have sought that?

ExploringTampa
Feb 27, 2023, 5:37 PM
This has always been a fantasy of mine. I?ve never been sure how to approach though. I?ve definitely been reading this thread and taking notes.

hung4you
Feb 28, 2023, 5:29 AM
That?s why I love my job, I stay in upscale hotels for work, often times they have in house bars, if I?m feeling horned up I will often visit the bar to see what or who is in need. Body language is everything , mostly married men who are on the down low will play. I have had a ton of one night stands in hotels that I lost count of the number, fuck the number, it?s the experience of another soul getting you off and you getting them off.

swvsucker
Jun 5, 2023, 8:50 AM
I used to work in the technology industry which required me to travel to seminars quite a bit. This was back when Craigslist still allowed sex ads so I usually was able to arrange for a local guy or two to come to my room for a blowjob. At one seminar in Morgantown, WV I got too busy to create an ad and by around 8PM it wasn't looking like I was going to get fed that evening. I went down to the bar and ordered a drink. Some sports game was on...baseball I think...and a younger guy a seat down from me struck up a conversation about the game. I am not a baseball fan, but know enough about the game to follow along. We talked and had a few drinks. He slid a seat close so there was no gap and we continued to talk. Finally we both agreed it was time to head to our rooms after we finished our drinks and he joked that all he needed now was a shower and a blowjob to get a good nights sleep. Not wanting to miss my chance, I said the shower was the easy part since he had one in his room and all he needed to do to get the blowjob was invite me to his room or come to mine. He seemed surprised, but I am not sure he was. He came to my room and stripped naked and proceeded to relax on my bed for about a 45 minute blowjob. The next morning he came back to my room for a repeat before we headed to our seminar.

KDaddy23
Jun 5, 2023, 1:58 PM
Yeah, I was in the tech industry, too, and had to attend seminars, training, etc., and got to suck a lot of guys who were either attending the seminar or were just trolling hotel bars looking for some action. I've never gone to these things looking for action... but I quickly learned that it would find me and all I had to do was... sit at the bar and minding my own business and, invariably, I'd get hit on... and some mother's son would find out why geeks are very good at having sex...

querty
Jun 5, 2023, 3:28 PM
Yeah, I was in the tech industry, too, and had to attend seminars, training, etc., and got to suck a lot of guys who were either attending the seminar or were just trolling hotel bars looking for some action. I've never gone to these things looking for action... but I quickly learned that it would find me and all I had to do was... sit at the bar and minding my own business and, invariably, I'd get hit on... and some mother's son would find out why geeks are very good at having sex...

Outstanding KD. If I tried that approach, I'd be sitting alone in a lot of bars :-(

KDaddy23
Jun 5, 2023, 4:17 PM
Outstanding KD. If I tried that approach, I'd be sitting alone in a lot of bars :-(

I think a lot of us would! There's no guarantee that you find yourself at the bar and some guy is gonna hit on you... but it could happen and now it's all about not having a lot of "stranger danger," huh? Like I said, I've never gone looking for it but it's found me and, well, why the hell not? The "trick" of this is to be able to quickly... not make him all that much of a stranger; it's not like you can just walk up to a guy, yank his dick out, and get to sucking it, right? You gotta... just know enough about him so that he's not all that strange. I'm... like most women: If we meet in a bar, in five minutes or less, I've already made up my mind about sleeping with you or not... even if that's not on the table... but it might be and, as such - and since I'm not afraid to ask questions - if we go to the room and get to sucking, we're not all that strange to each other, are we?

Jozyxt
Jun 5, 2023, 5:24 PM
I met a guy the other evening at an adult video arcade in another city. My double list hookups didn't work out an the arcade was nearby. I walked in and paid the admission. They had several small open door rooms with TVs. I walked around for a few minutes when a guy came in wearing a bra and cut offs that shaped his panties.

I looked at him and nodded then walked to the screen showing a trans getting fucked. When he came close, I noisily undid my zipper. He came over and rached in front of me and I moved into his hand. He suggested the private room at the arcade but it was occupied. So we went to my hotel.

After a bit of sucking, I fucked him and came in a man for the first time. While I enjoy a dildo, I just have never felt the kind of experience that would make me moan like he was while I was fucking him. He didn't cum from it even though I stroked him some. Anyway, we both had a nice time. He left my room and I went to dinner.

So a new bi experience for me. I think I prefer sucking to fucking a guy anonymously as communications is what gets me the horniest and gives me the greatest satisfaction.

KDaddy23
Jun 6, 2023, 3:36 PM
@Jozyxt - congrats on having a new experience! Probably one of those experiences where cumming in a guy is so... weird and different that you probably aren't sure if you really liked it or not - and something I've heard other guys doing that for the first time say. Me, I'm... used to it but, like you, I'd rather suck/be sucked than do any fucking.

Tight1-4u
Jun 6, 2023, 10:02 PM
well I have related here on other threads that I do still travel on occasion and have related my way to getting hit on and finding sex on the road.. it works very very well..

BiGuyinMA
Jun 7, 2023, 8:53 AM
I travel fairly often for business but generally never score in bars, relying more on personal ads (CL/DL etc.); However, one business trip I always look forward to is a large trade show held every two years at McCormick Place in Chicago. For those of you who have never been there, McCormick Place is absolutely huge and the trade show I attend attracts tens of thousands of visitors, most of them from out of town. When I'm there, my company always puts me up at the Hyatt Regency which is attached to McCormick place and literally no more than a 10-12 min walk from any part of the exhibition halls.... This makes it a veritable meat market for me... tens of thousands of guys, away from home, away from their wives. I place my double list ads, I have multiple apps running on my phone and wait for the fun to start. Having a hotel room only 10 mins away makes it easy for guys to sneak away from their colleagues with out raising suspicion so I literally get more inquiries than I can handle and lets me be quite discriminating (but polite about it) who I choose.

The last time I attended this show I was hooking up 3-4 times a day. I'd be juggling multiple conversations, vetting people, arranging times, and then hooking up. One day I even arranged a threesome which came together at quite short notice. All the guys I met there were professional, clean & discreet; nearly all were married. Some were also repeat visitors from the previous days.

I had guys asking if they could cum over early before the show opened ( of course you can) or immediately after close of show (that's good too :-)

Talk about a target rich environment!

semojoe
Jun 9, 2023, 7:41 PM
I had a chance to experience that several years ago. I was in St Louis for some job training, and one night I wound up in the small hotel bar. I had ben at the bar talking with a guy and the bartender when another guy my age joined us at the bar. He let me know he was looking when he started playing “footsie” while he was sitting next to me. Close to closing time, I excused myself saying I was calling it a night. I went around the corner hung out waiting near the elevator. We got on the elevator together, and I asked him if he wanted some company. He said yes, and I followed him to his room. We both got naked and hopped in bed. I could tell he was struggling with the idea of being with me, and I suggested we mutually explore each other. He was hesitant, and after a while of fondling each other, he said I can’t do this. By this time, he was pretty erect, and I was liking what I saw. I told him to relax and let me help him out. I proceeded to give him the best head I knew how to. The longer I pumped, the more into it he got, and reached down and held my head while he thrusted his hard cock deeper into my mouth. It wasn’t but just a few strokes later that he was filling my mouth with spurt after spurt of his hot come. I managed to take his whole load, but it was touch and go there for a little while. I have yet to to have another encounter like that, but if the opportunity ever arises, I’m game.

B87cabj
Jun 10, 2023, 12:07 AM
Yes. Many times. I realized if I just showed up at a hotel and sat alone at bar, I could easily meet guys who were traveling and looking to explore.

biguycancun
Jun 13, 2023, 2:13 PM
About my third year living in the grasp of my trans mistress, she began to whore me out, allowing me 15 percent of the fee. I had spent two years in chastity, cross-dressed and locked in every night. I had suffered through complete laser hair removal and by the end of the second year there was nothing between my legs but my tiny clit.

Once I started earning money, my situation changed. I was given an apartment of my own within her large facility and I was no longer locked in. No more handcuffs, except when she wanted to play with me, which at times could be brutal but also very stimulating, particularly since she didn't want marks on my body.

So here we are in year three and it's the 4th of July. I'm informed I have an appointment at 8:00pm so I spend the afternoon preparing myself an d by 7:30 I'm dressed. Black thong and bra, black thigh high stockings, a dark grey silk blouse, a black mini-skirt just short enough to show the tops of my stockings when I sit, and a pair of four-inch heel stiletto fuck me pumps.

I plunk myself down on a barstool in the second floor pub, which is the meeting place for our customers. Some of my co-whores are there too, both trans and regulars. By 8:45 the place is empty, except for me and one of the barmen. I step behind the bar and use the phone to call the office. She tells me it's a no-show and to take the night off. As I come around the bar a guy walks in, looking lost, sees the place is empty and asks, "Can I get a drink here?" To which I replied, "Sure, what's your pleasure?" "Lagavulin, rocks." My drink too, so I pour two and we sit at the bar. He's good looking, tanned and lost. I don't know where he was going, but he's certainly taking an interest in me. We talk. He's a commercial pilot, had a date out here on Long Island and got lost. Two scotches later we're dancing when the first boom of tonight's fireworks go off. I say to him, "Let's go up to the roof garden to watch."

We take the elevator to the roof, find a spot to watch from. We're standing side by side and he puts his arm around me. I snuggle in closer to him and his hand finds my breast. I give a little moan and snuggle in closer and he pinches my nipple and I say, "Yes." He pinches harder and I say, "Oh yes."

It's midnight and as the Star Spangled Banner comes to an end and the last of the fireworks fizzles out, he sweeps me into his arms and kisses me. I opened my mouth and our tongues dance with each other. I can feel his erection growing. This might be a problem, so I push away a bit and say, "You know I'm a man, not a girl, don't you?" To which he says, "Of course you are. That's why I want to fuck you in your ass."

And with that I sink to my knees and fumble down his zipper. He has a raging erection. I take him in my mouth and begin to suck him off. In less than a minute I can taste his pre-cum and I really want him to cum in my mouth but he stops humping my head and pulls me up.

He steps behind me, unzips my skirt and lets if fall to the floor. He slides his hand into the front of my thong and pulls it down. I let it fall to the floor and step out of it. He squats and I feel his tongue rimming me. And then he stands and ever so slowly enters me. He fits perfectly and as he pumps my ass he fondles my tits, finding the nipples. We stand like this for maybe 10 minutes and as I feel him grow inside me I have my orgasm, cum leaking out of my tiny clit, and as I shudder he cums inside me.

We disengage and I turn into another kiss. Then I drop to my knees and take him into my mouth again and suck him hard again. Then I stand, turn my back to him and say "Again, please." And he fucked me again, and we both came again.

We were lovers for a year and a half. He never bothered my about my work. And to this day I love being fucked from behind.