PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir - but I'll be back !

pmg_ams01
Sep 19, 2006, 3:02 PM
I just wanted to post a note to say thanks for all the support, the laughs, and just for "being there" to all on this site. I've gone through a fair old emotional rollercoster in the last 12 months, and in terms of my relationships I'm certainly not out of the woods, but I've appreciated all the kind words and friendship from people literally around the globe. It's been a big help as I've finally admitted and come to terms with my bisexuality, coming out to my wife (who I'm still with), my first male/male experience and many other things I've been through.

As some of you know, I left Amsterdam (so maybe I should drop the ams01!) I'm now out in France and unfortunately there's not many from this site in this part of the world - though I am trying to put the word about when I can. Much as I'd like to stay in touch with some of the Brits, I'm only back there for a couple of days at a time so it's not proving to be easy or a sensible thing to do.

So I'll not be around on the site very much in the coming months, due mainly to the pressures in my life and work over here in Lyon. Who knows where I'll end up for my next work contract so I've no doubt I'll be back in touch before long.

I'm not going to name names because I'll inevitably miss someone out, but thanks again to everyone for your love and support. It doesn't hurt every now and then to tell you what a great crowd you are and what a great job Drew has done in creating this place.
Mike (pmg_ams01)

codybear3
Sep 19, 2006, 5:49 PM
Mike, the door to your house here is always open and when you come back, your family will still be here with open arms... :paw: :paw:

julie
Sep 19, 2006, 6:31 PM
...aww hey Mike.. i've enjoyed getting to know you a little... n i know tom_uk really values your company ;)

...take care eh hun, n give us a nudge on your return :bigrin:

love julie :female: xx

arana
Sep 20, 2006, 3:56 AM
Take care and be safe, Mike. Hope to see you here again soon.

Mrs. Taz
Sep 20, 2006, 4:49 PM
hey take care and come back soon, we will miss you.