PDA

View Full Version : Locker-room surprise!

Grant_Norman
Dec 21, 2019, 1:06 PM
So I've been going to this same gym almost 3 years pretty much every day. Big open locker-room with usually a couple to about a dozen guys at a time. Does have private showers with curtain and an inner wall separating...so real private. I've noticed a couple nice cocks now and then, but for most part, guys in there are shy and usually wear there underwear to the shower. Pretty much had given up on hooking up with anyone.

Today was different and totally made up for the couple years drought. An older guy, like me, was nude and finished his shower - was having trouble with his locker . He kept talking and was quite pleasant...I took off all my clothes to get in shower and he started bitching about not having sex for 19 years...said the head of his cock was too small and showed me...looked good to me (again don't get to see that many in there). I told him he had a nice looking cock...then went over close to him and said 'I'll take care of it for you if you like!" What the hell..it had been a couple months since I sucked one and I didn't know him and he didn't know me. He commented on how nice the mushroom head on my cock looked.

I started to the shower and he followed (to my surprise), Around corner of shower with curtain drawn, he came in and grabbed my cock...said he wanted to see it hard. Well, being E.D. I knew that wasn't going to happen but still enjoyed him grabbing it and squeezing it and my balls. I reached over to feel his, but he had his pants on...but was hard...I could feel it through his trousers.

He took his trousers and underwear off and immediately started fingering my ass...I told him I had some soap and reached over and got it, lubed my ass up and bent over for him. It's been several months since I fucked a cock so my ass was real tight...he was working it with his fingers and then tried to get his cock in it...just not hard enough and too tight he worked quite awhile but couldn't get it in. I turned and started rubbing him...felt so good but sucking is what I really like and I got down on my knees and sucked him hard...

He was somewhat impatient (he said he hadn't done anything for 19 years or with a guy before)..but he really wanted to fuck and cum....so I sucked, rubbed him, let him finger my ass more and try to get it in...he did a little for a bit, but really never got to fucking me...we were in the shower for about 20 minutes and he needed to go...then he got down on his knees and started sucking me...was good, but didn't seem too experienced...but seemed to enjoy it...I asked him about meeting outside gym somewhere and he said he would be back about 8AM Monday...I said good..I'll be here.

Don't know if anything will happen again or not...but I will have some real lube and a dildo to loosen my ass up some Monday morning...really would like him to be able to easily fuck me if he likes.

What a surprise it all was...hope he can become a regular fuck for me...he did have a nice cock...just I'm not that experienced in doing everything standing up in a shower.
:tongue:

GayGuy04
Dec 21, 2019, 3:59 PM
That sounded like u had a good time in the showers lucky nobody saw it :p

Birob67
Dec 21, 2019, 4:35 PM
Very hot my friend, id love that to happen to me...

SlowNEZ
Dec 21, 2019, 4:40 PM
Great story ... and sounds like more to cum.
Shower-time together is my fantasy, as my name implies. That’s where I flirt the most (to no avail, so far)
Please update us about your Monday tryst.

csreef
Dec 21, 2019, 9:31 PM
WOW! That was hot! Keep us posted as to any other adventures you have with this guy.

Grant_Norman
Dec 22, 2019, 2:55 AM
It was so great...Monday he is supposed to be up,there again..he will probably take a blue pill before hand and I will be doing some anal stretching for at least 10-15 minutes before trying again...with that, we should be able to fuck nicely...do hope he becomes a regular....I'd love to fuck him up there at least a couple times a week.. There also is a private stall dry room with locking door by shower...would be great for him to sit while I do great blow jobs...I'll keep everyone posted. Also, my two regular guys are going to be coming down regularly and I'll do them in their truck...looks like I just might be able to get back into some regular routines.

KDaddy23
Dec 22, 2019, 12:59 PM
Well, now! You've been saying that you've wanted to get at some of the guys at the gym - and now you have!

cornholejoe
Dec 22, 2019, 1:12 PM
last time i got fucked in a shower room it was by a football coach nine years ago late one night went in a side door went in the shower room dropped my pants bent over a bench and he plowed my ass for about 15 minutes he got done i wiped my ass out and left used to do that about once a week till he took a job in another county

Grant_Norman
Dec 22, 2019, 2:39 PM
Well, now! You've been saying that you've wanted to get at some of the guys at the gym - and now you have!

Yeah...thanks KDaddy...was quite the surprise...we'll see if he's there again tomorrow...got some lube and been stretching asshole...would like to really be ready for him this time

Grant_Norman
Dec 22, 2019, 2:41 PM
last time i got fucked in a shower room it was by a football coach nine years ago late one night went in a side door went in the shower room dropped my pants bent over a bench and he plowed my ass for about 15 minutes he got done i wiped my ass out and left used to do that about once a week till he took a job in another county

Cool that you had it regular for awhile...hoping I can become a regular too

novaguy027
Dec 22, 2019, 3:32 PM
Why can’t I find something so easily??

Flypaper
Dec 22, 2019, 6:47 PM

So close, and so far away....

Mitmer
Dec 22, 2019, 7:33 PM
Awesome story! Wish it would happen to me!

Grant_Norman
Dec 23, 2019, 2:43 AM
Well. will see this morning if there's a repeat...a little more prepared this time...have a new tube of lube and a dildo to open up my asshole for him....also will suggest a couple of private spots if he'd like to sit down and let me give him a blow job...ready or anything he wants

Grant_Norman
Dec 23, 2019, 2:46 AM

Wasn't that easy...took over 3 years of locker-room. Also there is another guy I've never spoken to that has a really nice cock...I might need to make my intentions known to him...would be a beautiful cock to suck or fuck

GayGuy04
Dec 23, 2019, 7:50 PM
How did it go???

Grant_Norman
Dec 24, 2019, 2:43 PM
Guy was a no-show Monday....I might see him again Saturday...I'll be ready

Grant_Norman
Dec 26, 2019, 12:30 PM
So my guyat gym comes little later than I ...but I may see him again Saturday...fortunately will see one of my regulars tomorrow and get to swallow a big Christmas gift:smilies15:smilies15:smilies15

GayGuy04
Dec 27, 2019, 8:56 AM
Have fun tell all about it

Grant_Norman
Dec 27, 2019, 1:03 PM
Have fun tell all about it

Met my regular today...it had been a couple months....he's been real busy and his bi partner had had a stroke...he was ready for one of my hot blow jobs..has a nice 8"cock and shoots really nice...we met at a Park and Ride and I did him backseat of his truck...mmm...was so nice to have that big cock in my mouth again...I've sucked him so many times I know how to make him shoot a nice load to swallow...felt it build up as usual and then he blew a nice hot load in back of my throat ...I held for about a minute, sucked him clean, then sat up and swallowed...oh so good..

GayGuy04
Dec 27, 2019, 7:48 PM
Ohh that sounds nice hopefully nobody was around to see anything go on :thumbu:

Grant_Norman
Dec 28, 2019, 5:26 AM
Ohh that sounds nice hopefully nobody was around to see anything go on :thumbu:

With tinted windows in truck and parking where there are other cars parked (and empty) I've never had any issues with car sex...people just don't really look anymore...sometimes, I've found, busiest parking lots are best...the guy I'm sucking always keeps watch and what is worse that can happen? I sit up and he pulls up his pants? It's not like hiding from your mom in your room...so and ordinary person walks by...what are they going to do?

Grant_Norman
Dec 28, 2019, 5:30 AM
So will see today if there is a locker room repeat...the guy last Saturday may have just been a one off...hope not...he had a nice, hard, thick cock and would really love to suck a load out of him or feel fuck me in the ass...have plenty of lube and will be ready

GayGuy04
Dec 28, 2019, 9:11 AM
Now this was in a guys truck or those guys who drive those big trucks? Not much experience for me but sounds like your getting lots of cock from time to time

Grant_Norman
Dec 28, 2019, 1:23 PM
No...it was just his pickup...I also have a pickup....probably done at least 20+ guys in the truck...like I said, people really aren't paying attention much...UNLESS you're doing car play in cruising spots, which I have never done...I've done Lowes, McDonald's, multiple shopping centers, hotels etc.

BTW, no show at gym again today..probably just a one off...he'd said he hadn't had sex for 19 years, but really acted like he'd been with a guy before (blow job and aggressive ass play)...not like a scared newbie...so I just may have been not to his liking...again, if I see him again, great, if not that's okay too...I'm really quite nonchalant about getting action...also, planning on next Friday with my regular guy...there's another Park and Ride near where he'll be

Robtiti
Dec 28, 2019, 6:28 PM
That's too bad about your gym guy. Maybe it wasn't meant to be again. Enjoy your regular!

GayGuy04
Dec 28, 2019, 8:14 PM
No...it was just his pickup...I also have a pickup....probably done at least 20+ guys in the truck...like I said, people really aren't paying attention much...UNLESS you're doing car play in cruising spots, which I have never done...I've done Lowes, McDonald's, multiple shopping centers, hotels etc.

BTW, no show at gym again today..probably just a one off...he'd said he hadn't had sex for 19 years, but really acted like he'd been with a guy before (blow job and aggressive ass play)...not like a scared newbie...so I just may have been not to his liking...again, if I see him again, great, if not that's okay too...I'm really quite nonchalant about getting action...also, planning on next Friday with my regular guy...there's another Park and Ride near where he'll be

Wow aren't u a lucky and brave guy to be in a parking lots if the car is shaking don't be looking..i always think when I see 2 guys in a car driving by if they r jo eachother off wouldn't that be hot

Rvdude05
Jan 9, 2020, 11:55 PM
I use to have a routine, when I turned 63 and retired. I would go to an ABS and man the glory holes. Got quite a few cocks that way, but one day, after sucking a few cocks, I decided to leave, and upon exiting, the last guy I sucked approached me and thanked me. He had not had a blowjob in over 10 years, and said it was wonderful, and thanked me again. I told him he was welcome, and his cum was the sweetest. He asked if we could meet up again sometime, and I told anytime. We agreed to meet again on Wednesday at 1000 AM. Sure enough, he was there. I had waited in the hallway for him, and this time I went into a booth with him. we stripped down and played with each others cock, finally got on my knees and sucked him into my throat. He came in minutes. He told me that he enjoyed it so much, and he wanted to return the favor. He got on his knees and took my cock deep in his mouth. Since then, we have become FWB's, he's a very nice person, and loves sucking cock, and getting his sucked. We see each other 3 to 4 times a week, at his house or mine.

Grant_Norman
Jan 10, 2020, 2:59 AM
I use to have a routine, when I turned 63 and retired. I would go to an ABS and man the glory holes. Got quite a few cocks that way, but one day, after sucking a few cocks, I decided to leave, and upon exiting, the last guy I sucked approached me and thanked me. He had not had a blowjob in over 10 years, and said it was wonderful, and thanked me again. I told him he was welcome, and his cum was the sweetest. He asked if we could meet up again sometime, and I told anytime. We agreed to meet again on Wednesday at 1000 AM. Sure enough, he was there. I had waited in the hallway for him, and this time I went into a booth with him. we stripped down and played with each others cock, finally got on my knees and sucked him into my throat. He came in minutes. He told me that he enjoyed it so much, and he wanted to return the favor. He got on his knees and took my cock deep in his mouth. Since then, we have become FWB's, he's a very nice person, and loves sucking cock, and getting his sucked. We see each other 3 to 4 times a week, at his house or mine.

Lucky you...just the kind of FWB I'd love...hope you guys can continue for several years

GayGuy04
Jan 10, 2020, 8:47 AM
Sounds like you had a good time RVdude!

Have you had anymore fun times in the locker room Oralswallow?

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 10, 2020, 11:32 AM
Since then, we have become FWB's, he's a very nice person, and loves sucking cock, and getting his sucked. We see each other 3 to 4 times a week, at his house or mine.
How lucky you are! Although my interests run a little deeper than simply exchanging oral, I'm looking for a similar situation, with a nice person who lives nearby and likes to get together frequently.

Grant_Norman
Jan 10, 2020, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately, haven't seen him again...

GayGuy04
Jan 10, 2020, 8:11 PM
Unfortunately, haven't seen him again...

That was probably a one time thing or maybe one day he'll show up you never know

Flypaper
Jan 10, 2020, 8:47 PM
That's too bad about your gym guy. Maybe it wasn't meant to be again. Enjoy your regular!

Two thoughts:
1. What a wonderful experience. Probably a one off and the guy either felt regrets after the fact or it was his seasonal “get my rocks off” and certainly nothing about the quality of OS’s companionship.

2. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have just one day when we could see the thought bubbles of everyone at the gym, man and woman? Let’s face it, we are there for health but also to look better and if I were able to pick up more clearly on interior thoughts about me, there are several regulars I would to tumble with.

Grant_Norman
Jan 11, 2020, 5:55 AM
Probably was a one -off...we'll see..I'm ready for him if it happens again...he worked my ass a lot, but never seemed to be able to get his cock in a lot...now have plenty of lube and screwdriver with me that really opens me up nicely...his cock should slide in no problem and would love to feel him shoot a nice load

Flypaper
Jan 12, 2020, 3:00 AM
Probably was a one -off...we'll see..I'm ready for him if it happens again...he worked my ass a lot, but never seemed to be able to get his cock in a lot...now have plenty of lube and screwdriver with me that really opens me up nicely...his cock should slide in no problem and would love to feel him shoot a nice load

Send me GPS coordinates OS and you can have me in both ends! I know you love the oral, but can I make you “AnalSwallow”? Lol

Grant_Norman
Jan 12, 2020, 4:41 AM
Send me GPS coordinates OS and you can have me in both ends! I know you love the oral, but can I make you “AnalSwallow”? Lol

You back in US? If so, let me know and I could meet