PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex and merried guys - condoms or no?

bi-hubby-45
Dec 17, 2019, 5:12 PM
Looking for my first experience and have to say I am very nervous, both about discretion and staying clean. I assume most guys don't use condoms for oral sex, even though the risk is there?

JohnnyBisexual
Dec 17, 2019, 8:37 PM
I have never used them. I have blown 48 guys now. I love the taste of cum, so I want the load shot in my mouth.

ncbymail
Dec 18, 2019, 12:29 AM
i'd rather taste the load. I like the taste of cum. And the kinkyness/taboo of letting a man cum in my mouth.

jem_is_bi
Dec 18, 2019, 10:24 AM
I never use a condom for oral sex. I want to taste dick and cum when I suck a man.
But, I would use a condom for anal sex (giving or receiving). I definitely do not want shit on my dick.

mike r
Dec 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
same here. love the taste and feel of cum. usually swallow, but love to watch a bit of cum trickle between my lips and down my chin once in a while

KDaddy23
Dec 18, 2019, 1:45 PM
I've found that all it takes is tasting a condom for the first time to make you not ever want to taste one again, even the flavored ones. The risks via oral are minimal compared to anal and even vaginal sex and many, many men find and say that sucking a dick through a condom just ruins the cock sucking experience. To me, this is a common sense kind of thing: If you have any doubt about the dick you're about to suck, either put a condom on it... or just don't suck the dick.

bbginva
Dec 18, 2019, 2:24 PM
I too worry about diseases so I don't swallow. There are still risks, but minimal.

Grant_Norman
Dec 18, 2019, 3:26 PM
Love to swallow cum and have swallowed 100+ load last few years...also tested for STD's twice in 2 years..all negative...had one guy that wanted to wear condom while I sucked him...was okay, but I prefer no condom...condom made it feel more like sucking a dildo or something

NjbiGuy01
Dec 18, 2019, 5:11 PM
Never used a condom for oral ever. Never caught so much as a cold, and I've been a swinging bisexual for about 40+ years.

Tnstr8sucker
Dec 18, 2019, 5:24 PM
Yes. There are risks. But I have done enough research that I am comfortable with oral and no condom. Ive had the topic brought up a couple times and I simply have no interest in oral play with a condom so I decline.

zbi73
Dec 19, 2019, 1:36 AM
Whilst I haven't partaken, I would find the use of a condom a turn off and would defeat the purpose for me in the first place. It still comes down to trust and being clean. If they're clean then I see no need, if they're not, I see no need to go there in the first place.

Neonaught
Dec 19, 2019, 10:47 AM
Whilst I haven't partaken, I would find the use of a condom a turn off and would defeat the purpose for me in the first place. It still comes down to trust and being clean. If they're clean then I see no need, if they're not, I see no need to go there in the first place.

I agree that condoms are a turn off and sometimes interfere with my erection. With the easy availability of testing there's no reason one can't test regularly and know they are OK. I use home HIV test kits from the pharmacy. Quick and easy.

dan.woodlawn
Dec 19, 2019, 12:07 PM
You dont eat a banana in the wrapper....so no...lick that dick and swallow that cum.

Joboo
Dec 19, 2019, 4:12 PM
Probably shouldn’t swallow, the two I had one came in my mouth and I spit it out. The other pulled out and jerked.
years ago I always swallowed my friend.

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 20, 2019, 1:15 PM
I've made the decision to accept the risk and forego condoms for oral. I try to mitigate the risks by being selective in the situations and men I get together with, even though that's not fail-safe. I don't frequent adult bookstores, gloryholes or bathouses nor do I get together with those who list those as favorite places to play.

I wouldn't enjoy sucking a cock in a rubber - I want to feel the bare skin and and I want the recipient of my oral skills to feel the warmth and moistness of my lips, tongue and throat. A big part of the fun for me is taking it all the way to climax and totally satisfying my partner. If he wants to cum in my mouth, that's also what I want and I will swallow with pleasure.

Not scoffiing at those who hold an opposing view, it's just not my thing.

delpark
Dec 20, 2019, 7:07 PM
No condoms for cock sucking. I want the pre-cum and cum straight from the source.

hairy69
Dec 21, 2019, 6:50 AM
You dont eat a banana in the wrapper....so no...lick that dick and swallow that cum.

Love it!!

nu2curious
Dec 23, 2019, 12:13 PM
If I knew and trusted the guy then no condom required . I place a very high premium on heath not only my own but his as well.

eager4cum
Dec 23, 2019, 1:35 PM
If I knew and trusted the guy then no condom required . I place a very high premium on heath not only my own but his as well.
I AGREE, WELL SAID

cleves
Jan 7, 2020, 5:39 AM
I agree, sucking a cock with a condom does not appeal to me. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth and the taste of cum.