PDA

View Full Version : bi guy looking for discreet connection

Jbtojbto
Nov 24, 2019, 6:25 AM
I'm a straight guy who is bi curious and been with a couple guys before. I am looking to find a guy to connect with on a regular basis who can be discreet. Let me know if this is you.

SuckerMC
Nov 24, 2019, 12:15 PM
Hope you find someone.

Christopher South
Nov 24, 2019, 1:01 PM
There's a personal ad section. Try there.

bikurinpa
Nov 24, 2019, 6:50 PM
I'm a straight guy who is bi curious and been with a couple guys before. I am looking to find a guy to connect with on a regular basis who can be discreet. Let me know if this is you.
Have fun finding any one, no one on any of these sites or any the apps wants friendship or a regular, all seem to only want highly risky for right NOWs , NSAs or blo n goes with any random. I know here in the central Pa area, a guy who wants friendship and a regular is totally impossible to find.

Coastocoast
Nov 24, 2019, 9:09 PM
Read the Rules:
Posting Rules:
Every great community has rules. Here are ours:

1 - Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your Control Panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
2 - Be polite. Flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
3 - Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
4 - Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.

sysper
Nov 25, 2019, 1:56 AM
i'm all for following the rules but the personal add's don't work well here. when i do a search it misses alot of people around me.

Birobertb
Nov 25, 2019, 5:18 AM
Think you've gone beyond the curious stage if you've already had some and want more. And not so sure about the straight part either lol. Anyway good luck and don't forget to write here with the juicy details.

travelingman5000
Nov 26, 2019, 9:10 AM
Good luck with your search. I have been looking for a discreet bi buddy for years. You would think it would be easy to find the right guy in the north west but not yet.

nu2curious
Nov 26, 2019, 11:55 AM

Good luck with your search first of all.

Now let me explain the problem as I see it. I've been on here a while and noticed people post here and there but never much interchange between members sadly. During my time here I've yet to see any such action taking place, I truly wish it were different. Lot's of guys interested few really willing to reach out it seems.

I've had a personal add since I joined 0 responses from that. Now here's the real kicker , I had an add on another site for seven (7) years no responses none, no notta , similar in every way to the one I have here .
So why am I saying all this ?
Simple . The truth is from a purely social standpoint I hope you don't get your hopes up cause it's very much like taking a piss facing a 50 mph wind.

cleves
Nov 27, 2019, 6:08 AM
Try Doublelist.

Christopher South
Nov 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
I think that since craigslist went off line, the flakes and weirdos have gravitated to sites like this one where there is a "membership". I've at lease seen this on Silverdaddies where in the past when someone contacted you and there was a match, you ended up meeting. These days I get ghosted and talked to death but no one wants to meet.

cleves
Nov 28, 2019, 10:41 AM
I think that since craigslist went off line, the flakes and weirdos have gravitated to sites like this one where there is a "membership". I've at lease seen this on Silverdaddies where in the past when someone contacted you and there was a match, you ended up meeting. These days I get ghosted and talked to death but no one wants to meet.
I've sucked one cock from Silverdaddies and many more from Doublelist.

bikurinpa
Nov 28, 2019, 11:40 AM
Ghosting is a very very common game, especially here in the central Pa area. If you are lucky enough to get to the first meeting, you can about gaurentee they will ghost out after that! Too many game players!!

nu2curious
Nov 29, 2019, 10:25 AM
I think it's less about game players , although to be sure there are some, than it is about the fact it's still not easy for guys to cross that line when reality hits the metal. The male sex still has a long way to go in catching up to women whom if bi are celebrated and adored. Stigma still surrounds the bi male, as long as this remains true and it's still just not quite hip to be male and bi we'll get these voyeurs and players.