PDA

View Full Version : less clothes?

Birobertb
Nov 21, 2019, 8:37 AM
I think if men wore tighter clothes or clothes showing more skin, or would wear sexier clothes like women we would
See a lot more bi guys coming out.its just a theory.

NJbimale
Nov 21, 2019, 8:58 AM

I don't think I necessarily agree with that theory. At least not here in the states. We might walk around with more hard ons but it's a stretch to think it'll help us to openly proclaim our bisexuality.

Birobertb
Nov 21, 2019, 9:00 AM
I don't think I necessarily agree with that theory. At least not here in the states. We might walk around with more hard ons but it's a stretch to think it'll help us to openly proclaim our bisexuality.

I get ya, but if a guy is is a bit of denial, its a lot harder to be in denial when you can see more of
What you really want.

GayGuy04
Nov 21, 2019, 9:07 AM
When I'm out n about u usually look at the guys ass you may noticed he might wear tight jeans or shorts to show off his ass

nu2curious
Nov 21, 2019, 1:40 PM
Far more men are bi than surveys suggest but yet it's hard to find bi guys , agreed?

The reason isn't clothes we're wearing or lack of them it's merely a lack of acceptance within society at large. Being male and bi isn't thought of as sexy the way being female and bi is. Being bi doesn't connote images of the masculine male although it should since many bi guys are masculine presenting, so to sum up it's still the image problem more than anything else.

KDaddy23
Nov 21, 2019, 3:03 PM
An interesting theory. Been seeing "new trends" in how men are dressing and these new trends are about more... feminine apparel - skirts, dresses, items that show more skin or enhances a guy's shape - stuff like that. Does it mean that a guy who wears more revealing stuff can be bisexual? Nope. Ditto for wearing tighter stuff like maybe skinny jeans. There's style and image and while both could reveal a guy's sexuality, maybe that's not always the case. The real problem finding and identifying other bisexual men is that you just can't look at a guy and tell that he is either by the way he's dressed or his mannerisms, say, like the way he walks and other body language stuff.

Some gay men are more "easily" identifiable just by looking at them from the way they dress to their body language; yet; there are gay men you can see and you'd never know that they were gay because their gayness isn't visibly obvious so to that end, you can't really trust your eyes. I remember when I got my first earring to honor my late brother; people saw it and assumed that I was gay when, duh, I'm not. But we all eat with our eyes first, don't we? We see how someone is dressed and it either appeals to us in some way or it doesn't; likewise, when we see a guy dressed in, let's say, an un-guy like manner, well, he's got our attention... but the way he's dressed may not give a single clue to his sexuality. Or it might. You just can't know unless you decide to get brave enough to ask them and with the sure understanding that you could be wrong about them and some embarrassment could ensue.

I keep on saying that you can be standing next to a bi guy and never realize that he's bi... because bi guys look just like any other guy. We can look at a guy, take in what we see, and either seeing him might get our dick hard or not - it's just another of the thousands of guys you can see as you go about your day. Hell, you might even notice that his dick is on the rise... and it means nothing as far as his sexuality goes and in the way that a woman's nipples can be very erect - doesn't mean she's sexually excited.

The stupid stigma notwithstanding, we keep our sexuality close to our vests; it's no one's business but our own. Many bi guys are worried sick about being outed so it makes sense that they're not going to do anything to get some attention they don't want to get, like dressing in a way that's gonna get people asking questions about him that he's not of a mind to want to answer.

playful808
Nov 21, 2019, 5:30 PM
Less clothes, more skin. Funny.
I live in the tropics, I am a nudist at home, and all my clothing fits in one milk crate.

zbi73
Nov 22, 2019, 12:59 AM
I get ya, but if a guy is is a bit of denial, its a lot harder to be in denial when you can see more of
What you really want.

I don't know, I was pretty good at denying my sexuality for a considerably long time and for me, more eye candy wouldn't have sped it up any. I had to be ready to accept it. Everyone is different though.

by~his~side
Nov 22, 2019, 7:34 AM
I think if men wore tighter clothes or clothes showing more skin, or would wear sexier clothes like women we would

As far as this thread goes, is there a difference between coming out and wanting to privately explore ones bisexuality?
Did you mean seeing another man in less clothing could help a man declare publicly that he is bi?
I took the above quoted statement to mean that a man seeing another man in tight or skimpy clothing could help him come out publicly as bisexual. But it could also be interpreted as emotionally or mentally (privately) coming to terms with being bi.

sysper
Nov 22, 2019, 10:40 AM
As far as this thread goes, is there a difference between coming out and wanting to privately explore ones bisexuality?
Did you mean seeing another man in less clothing could help a man declare publicly that he is bi?
I took the above quoted statement to mean that a man seeing another man in tight or skimpy clothing could help him come out publicly as bisexual. But it could also be interpreted as emotionally or mentally (privately) coming to terms with being bi.
i'm thinking more men would come out as bi, as a result of accepting bisexuality in themselves, from observing skimpy dressed guys. i don't know how the op meant it.

monaohio
Nov 22, 2019, 4:30 PM
all of us should be able to go naked all over then problem would be solved

nu2curious
Nov 22, 2019, 8:17 PM
I continue to believe society at large just isn't quite ready for the bisexual male, yes it's getting better but we aren't there yet.

Both men and women haven't warmed up to the idea of bi men the way we as a society appreciate bi women. Fact is fact nothing more or less however as more guys are willing to step forward it will get better eventually.

kutag
Nov 26, 2019, 8:57 AM
As for less clothes, yes. But I can't do it in my big city of Perth here in Western Australia, or other cities like Sydney etc.
But on holidays overseas I do. Just back from Koh Samui, Thailand, a lovely Island.
I wore G Strings around the hotel pool and beach and during the day out and about in bars I wore very short almost
see through light coloured nylon split side shorts. People would have been able to see I had a G String on under my shorts.
Great to be anonymous and on holiday.

Birobertb
Nov 28, 2019, 6:16 AM
Ye, i mean times are changing, the western world is definitely more gay accepting. But bi Male accepting maybe its not moving
As quick. I guess its just me, or us should I say us,but during the summer months its hard not to notice a sexy guy
Whose only wearing small tight shorts, and if its a gay friendly place as where i live now , its really noticeable in a very good way. I didn't grow
Up in this environment and i wonder would i have accepted my own sexuality earlier as a result.
I guess I'll never know.

zbi73
Jan 7, 2020, 5:00 AM
Given my avatar one can see I like to be topless but I doubt anyone seeing me without a shirt on will suddenly realise they were bisexual. Nice thought though, would be one hell of an ego boost lol.

Waylon
Jan 7, 2020, 10:34 AM
When the weather is warmer, I usually wear tight, low cut jeans and a shirt with the sleeves cut off and open. With my hair brushed down to my shoulders I usually attract a few men and am always pleased to service them.