PDA

View Full Version : Central Pa! Why does it have to be so hard to find anyone?

bikurinpa
Nov 13, 2019, 1:04 PM
I wonder if it is just this area, but why does it have to be so tough to find other bi discreet guys who want more then a blo n go! Finding any one who is serious about it and who has any real intentions of meeting are almost in existant here. It seems guys love to get on and chat when they are horny, then after chatting or a few email exchanges they just go blank, never hear from them again. Does any one else have this problem in your areas?

KDaddy23
Nov 13, 2019, 1:42 PM
It's probably like that everywhere. We're in the "same" general area and there are a lot of men who just want sex, a lot of men who talk a good game - and that's about it - and, seemingly, not many men interested in something more binding. Why? I really don't know although, given enough time, I could probably think of a lot of things that might explain this - and I might not even be close to being right about any of them. I think that, "historically," interactions between bi guys hasn't been all that "relationship focused" until now. Maybe, given their situation, all they're capable of is a blow and go; a lot of guys worry about their reputations in their communities, could be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't know about this other thing he wants to do, definitely worried about safety issues and, I think kinda/sorta likely, it would be hard to explain a new male friend and one you're spending an awful amount of time with... or trying to establish an FWB kind of thing is just too much like work.

Or, as a guy said to me once, "Getting that involved with a dude is a bit too gay for my blood..." Once upon a time, it was about the sex and how comparatively easy it was to get dick over going through the hassles of convincing women to have sex with them. Today, eh, not so much because guys are now looking for a steady kind of thing - not exactly a boyfriend in that sense - but that one go-to guy that can make getting some dick "easy," convenient and, most of all, safe. If one just wanted some dick, that's fairly easy but something more than just that? Not so much and this, I think, is a change in the M2M dynamic that is going to take some time to settle in as the way to do things. So it's a bit of a stalemate; on one side, you have the guys who are good with just being able to get some dick in the NSA and casual way and, on the other, you have the guys who ain't feeling casual sex at all and, at least for now, there doesn't seem to be a way to bridge that gap that I'm aware of.

Some guys get lucky and find that guy who wants what they want and this is good but for those of us that aren't being favored by luck, it's like there's water everywhere and not a drop to drink.

csreef
Nov 13, 2019, 5:05 PM
It is hard to meet anyone in general, OK! For me it has been an absolute numbers game, plain pure and simple, just keep throwing mud on a painted wall, and maybe , if you are lucky you'll have some stick, and meet someone.

Now in meeting someone, most likely you are going to find that things just don't mesh, and you will have wasted your time. It is easier for someone to hide behind a screen name than have the courage to meet someone.