PDA

View Full Version : Needing advice!

Ltbi2
Nov 10, 2019, 10:25 AM
I am 57 years old, I have been bisexual since hs. I enjoy men probably more than women. I joined the military after hs, plenty of guys just like me. But you had to be careful, it was not acceptable. My ex and I played some, but 3somes were not for her, she was very supportive of me and my sexuality, still is after our divorce, she knew it was part of the reason we divorced. But I couldn't bring myself to live my live my life the way I wanted. My current gf will not even talk to me about my sexuality, and I do things secretly. I have always been in positions of authority and responsibility, but if I'm with another man I am submissive and want to please him fully. How do I get over this macho generational issue of men can not be this way? Need help!!

playful808
Nov 10, 2019, 2:51 PM
I have always been in positions of authority and responsibility, but if I'm with another man I am submissive and want to please him fully. How do I get over this macho generational issue of men can not be this way?

Here it is:
many people are one way in real life - and crave the opposite in their sexuality.
Strong people crave vulnerability, for example.
(Lesbians with irritating rape fantasies, Shy guys want to Dominate, etc.)
All this creates some conflict for almost everyone at some point.
That’s how it is. It’s just human nature. And it’s ok.

Your sexuality is just as valid as any other guys.
Who you are in the real world does now change.
Those who don’t like it deserve a hale and hardy “Fuck You”.

So, you get over it with Sunlight.
By talking to people and being honest. For a long time.

If your GF is not on board, and can not talk honestly about sex - it will be much harder.
You need support, not secrets. Sunlight.

That is my 2 cents.

Ltbi2
Nov 10, 2019, 3:21 PM
Thank you!

alljackdup65
Nov 10, 2019, 5:03 PM
Same as you man. retired army sergeant but a bi bottom divorced after I came back from iraq. said fuck hiding shit. banged a bunch of broads till I found the right one, told her up front I was bi. were each others best friend. married 13 years now. who you trying to make happy, you or her? were the same age, only so much time left

fredward
Nov 11, 2019, 12:11 PM
At work, I'm the boss, but I'm an easy going boss who listens a lot. You know, sensitive new-age team-empowering leadership, blah blah blah. I do believe in it and it works for me. But I'm not an alpha by nature, I don't need to be in charge all of the time, but often it makes the most sense for me to lead because I have the intuition and experience, and I'm happy to do so.

In sex, I'm more alpha with men, more passive with women. With guys, I don't need to be in absolute control always if we have a good mutual vibe going, but I'm never submissive, and I'll walk away from a situation if someone tells me to get on my knees be his cocksucking bitch or similar. If you ask nicely, I might well suck you off, but not if you order me to do so.

With women, I'm happy to please them first and foremost, with my own pleasure being secondary. I'm not submissive per se, but I do like to please the girls.

I'm sure there's something deeply psychological in there. I got along fine with my parents, but not so much with other boys growing up. I still have trust issues with guys.

Long story short, be yourself and embrace what you like and what feels right to you. As long as everyone is copacetic, it's all good.

Ltbi2
Nov 11, 2019, 2:50 PM
�� Thank you

GayGuy04
Nov 11, 2019, 7:38 PM
At work, I'm the boss, but I'm an easy going boss who listens a lot. You know, sensitive new-age team-empowering leadership, blah blah blah. I do believe in it and it works for me. But I'm not an alpha by nature, I don't need to be in charge all of the time, but often it makes the most sense for me to lead because I have the intuition and experience, and I'm happy to do so.

In sex, I'm more alpha with men, more passive with women. With guys, I don't need to be in absolute control always if we have a good mutual vibe going, but I'm never submissive, and I'll walk away from a situation if someone tells me to get on my knees be his cocksucking bitch or similar. If you ask nicely, I might well suck you off, but not if you order me to do so.

With women, I'm happy to please them first and foremost, with my own pleasure being secondary. I'm not submissive per se, but I do like to please the girls.

I'm sure there's something deeply psychological in there. I got along fine with my parents, but not so much with other boys growing up. I still have trust issues with guys.

Long story short, be yourself and embrace what you like and what feels right to you. As long as everyone is copacetic, it's all good.

If i was one of your co-workers I wouldn't mind being your boss id be really nice to you