PDA

View Full Version : Two year bi-versary

zbi73
Oct 27, 2019, 5:48 PM
Today marks the second anniversary of the day I accepted I was bisexual. I've come a long way in this time with my acceptance and comfort with being bisexual but I still feel I have a long way to go. It's been the best thing for I've done for me in a long time. It has changed my outlook in life but it hasn't changed me like I thought it would. Nothing has changed in that department because I always knew I was, the only difference is now I acknowledge it. This forum has helped a lot too. Once you're able to talk in a non-judgmental, open and honest manner you realise that whilst it may be a big deal for those who don't understand, it's not a really a big deal for you, well, it wasn't for me in the end. I didn't have to tell any one, I still don't and no one has to know but now my desires and fantasies have a lot less guilt (still working on that) associated with them.

So as a celebration and to push by boundaries some more I have decided to post a picture. Still not 100% comfortable doing so.

csreef
Oct 27, 2019, 5:58 PM
Congratulations!:bibounce:!:bibounce:! I am very happy for you:flag1: :bipride:

GayGuy04
Oct 28, 2019, 9:32 AM
Nice pic of your penis looks good man yum

chongster
Oct 28, 2019, 9:58 AM
Congratulations! Sexy picture!

Neonaught
Oct 28, 2019, 10:21 AM
Congratulations! If you can't accept yourself being who you are life will never be truely happy. You sound like you are well on your way!

FredGillard
Oct 29, 2019, 11:17 PM
Delighted to hear this! Lovely to see you naked too!

Today marks the second anniversary of the day I accepted I was bisexual. I've come a long way in this time with my acceptance and comfort with being bisexual but I still feel I have a long way to go. It's been the best thing for I've done for me in a long time. It has changed my outlook in life but it hasn't changed me like I thought it would. Nothing has changed in that department because I always knew I was, the only difference is now I acknowledge it. This forum has helped a lot too. Once you're able to talk in a non-judgmental, open and honest manner you realise that whilst it may be a big deal for those who don't understand, it's not a really a big deal for you, well, it wasn't for me in the end. I didn't have to tell any one, I still don't and no one has to know but now my desires and fantasies have a lot less guilt (still working on that) associated with them.

So as a celebration and to push by boundaries some more I have decided to post a picture. Still not 100% comfortable doing so.

zbi73
Nov 1, 2019, 4:41 PM
Thank you all for your support.