PDA

View Full Version : Cock rings ?

NjbiGuy01
Oct 24, 2019, 11:55 AM
If you are 60 or so and starting to cum faster than you want and can't really hang on to an erection like you used-to, would a cock ring (or other solution) help ?

Asking for a friend :rolleyes:

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 24, 2019, 2:22 PM
I'm 68. My experience with cock rings has been positive. I feel sexy when I'm wearing one, and it makes me harder and larger than I'd be otherwise, given the inevitable age-related performance hit I've taken. I'd aver that it's certainly worth 'your friend's' time and effort to give one a try... :bigrin:

Since I'm yammering, anyway, I'll mention a SilverDaddies profile written by a guy who claimed to be an ER nurse. He took great pains to write and anti-cockring screed. with dire warnings of the dangers of wearing one. I'm sure that, under some circumstances, there might be issues if one is too tight, or worn too long but there's probably nothing to worry about as long as you're using one properly and for the appropriate amount of time.

CentralMaGuy
Oct 24, 2019, 3:38 PM
I have a question about them, and this is purely out of ignorance on my part. The premise is that they allow blood flow into a guys cock, but not "out of it" so you stay hard(er) longer correct? So my question is do the metal cock rings prevent you from getting the ring off? I've seen the leather snap-on ones and that seems to make sense to me as you snap it on when you are hard and when done unsnap it. But with a metal ring, I assume you put it on when you are semi hard, then when you are fully hard it stays on, but what happens when you're done? Thanks for any advice! :)

zbi73
Oct 25, 2019, 3:00 AM
I have a rubber one that you stretch over your erection and I would say that it would keep you hard but I don't have that problem. I don't use it often as I don't really like wearing it.

TXLonestarTX69
Oct 25, 2019, 4:10 AM
I LOVE cock rings. Especially stainless ones. I use one purely for the look, the increase in sensitivity and the prolongation of ejaculation. My wife loves them as well. If you do your research and get one that is properly sized, you won't end up in the ER with it stuck.52752

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 25, 2019, 10:14 AM
But with a metal ring, I assume you put it on when you are semi hard, then when you are fully hard it stays on, but what happens when you're done? Thanks for any advice! :)

I use a 2" stainless steel ring. You put it on while flaccid, inserting your balls first. Then, you kinda 'snake' your soft cock through and you're good to go. A little bit of stimulation, or sometimes, just the thought of the excitement of wearing the new sexy accessory, and your erection starts to grow.

As long as the ring isn't too tight, it doesn't fully impede the blood flow in and out of your penis, it acts kinda like a mostly-closed faucet -- a regulator of sorts. There's increased hardness and sensitivity which adds delicious tactile sensations and definition to your hard-on. The added sensitivity that I feel doesn't make me cum faster, though. It helps prolong my erection, which is fun for everybody involved in interacting with it!

I can cum with it on, at which time it starts to soften. After just a short amount of time, I can slip one of my balls out of the ring, allowing more room to fully remove all the rest of my bits from it. Never any danger of getting it stuck, at least in my case...

Neonaught
Oct 25, 2019, 10:27 AM
I have used rubber cock rings for years when I want to stay hard during a prolonged session and never had a problem. I have many years experience in the EMS field and over a decade of ER experience and I have never seen a single case of problems from a cock ring.

The ring doesn't actually cut off blood flow out of the penis, it simply slows it down so more blood stay in the penis. If one were to choose a ring that was too tight it might cut off blood flow I suppose. Were that to happen, the user would quickly start to feel pain enough to motivate them to remove the ring.

GayGuy04
Oct 25, 2019, 10:48 AM
I LOVE cock rings. Especially stainless ones. I use one purely for the look, the increase in sensitivity and the prolongation of ejaculation. My wife loves them as well. If you do your research and get one that is properly sized, you won't end up in the ER with it stuck.52752

I've seen videos of guys having them nice dick btw man

fredward
Oct 25, 2019, 1:19 PM
How, exactly, do you size a cock ring without buying it first? I don't imagine you could return one if it didn't fit.

Is the sizing just a standard one? I've always been intrigued but also a bit scared of them.

Christopher South
Oct 25, 2019, 2:16 PM
I've used a few different types. I tried a leather one but it was too thick and pushed my balls forward making my cock length seem shorter. I also purchased a three piece silicone set from Adam & Eve which worked nicely but after about 5 uses they break. Both of those went between the balls and body. I switched to a metal ring that went around the base of my cock and it works out pretty well.

Christopher South
Oct 25, 2019, 2:27 PM
How, exactly, do you size a cock ring without buying it first? I don't imagine you could return one if it didn't fit.

Is the sizing just a standard one? I've always been intrigued but also a bit scared of them.

For me it was trial and error. Stretch ones may work out better if you are unsure. Of your cock is long enough then a leather one (multiple snaps so adjustable) could work.

Roddmann
Oct 25, 2019, 4:43 PM
I l love my cock ring. I bought several sizes of brass and stainless steel ones from a local hardware store to find the right size. I also bought a smaller one to go right behind the head of my dick. I don't like it to masturbate with but it feels good just walking around.

BottomCruiser
Oct 27, 2019, 8:14 AM
None of the men I've slept with used one of those. My mouth is the cockring

MAcpl69
Nov 14, 2019, 4:43 PM
I love to wear them, I have several different sets.

John1971
Nov 14, 2019, 9:41 PM
I've use a cock ring on occasion, and it does keep me hard longer but doesn't affect me cumming one way or the other.

cleves
Jan 10, 2020, 3:12 PM
I suck a cock with a cock ring..he usually gets off in about 5 minutes.

eager4cum
Jan 10, 2020, 7:29 PM
I love wearing cock rings. my experience with them has been that yes, they do help me hang onto a hard on for longer. This is really nice since I have been more into edging. As to cumin quick, they do not help me delaying an orgasm. actually, the opposite is true as my cock seems to be more sensitive and therefore I could cum quicker if I was not careful.

eager4cum
Jan 10, 2020, 10:43 PM
I love wearing cock rings. my experience with them has been that yes, they do help me hang onto a hard on for longer. This is really nice since I have been more into edging. As to cumin quick, they do not help me delaying an orgasm. actually, the opposite is true as my cock seems to be more sensitive and therefore I could cum quicker if I was not careful.

kutag
Jan 11, 2020, 2:22 AM
I have a few cock rings in my bedside drawer, they are all rubber ones which you can get on and off easily.
Different sizes for where I use them, around the cock and balls, just at the base of my dick and thicker ones
that go around my balls only pulling them down and away from my cock. I also have one that has a butt plug
attached to it, I can't wear that for too long. I've had sex with my wife while wearing all of them.
On holiday I wear them under my G String at the pool and the beach, love showing off my semi or hard cock.