PDA

View Full Version : Would it feel differently?

dowmass
Oct 9, 2019, 4:17 PM
So here is my situation. I have so far slept with two guys - both AA's. The first guy was between 6.5 and 7 and VERY thick. The second guy was 8.5, and very thick. I enjoyed being with both of them, and they enjoyed my tight Ass-pussy.

I am talking to someone that I might be with. This guy is "a little under 6" inches. He says that he can go in a second time if he is excited.

My question is :Would it feel different from the earlier times when my tops had bigger and thicker dicks? Should that be a matter of concern?

Is there anything else aI can do to heighten my pleasure, with the smaller dick?

Thanks for your replies and ideas.

playful808
Oct 9, 2019, 4:42 PM
No one can answer those questions for you. Every guy is different.

Are you a ‘size queen’? No shame in it.
Or is it all about the prostate? Do you just like being stretched?

KDaddy23
Oct 9, 2019, 5:20 PM
Well, truthfully, a lot of guys would be very concerned in this situation but my thought is that, nope, it shouldn't matter one bit as long as the two of you are doing your best to enjoy each other. One of the things I learned long ago is that the size of a guy's dick shouldn't ever be a determining factor, that and it's overrated at best. The focus should be on the guy, what you may or may not be feeling about him and, of course, on the sex but, clearly, not all of us have that focus. I don't care if a guy I'm gonna have sex with has a huge dick or not; it's about whatever I'm thinking and/or feeling about him and, damned right, it's about the sex. Let's see... does his dick get hard? Willing to share his body with me in some way? Will I enjoy being with him and, importantly to me, should I go out of my way to enjoy him and whatever he's bringing to the bed? My answers are all "yes;" so what if he only has six inches? So what if he has a bit of a hair trigger? I can work with that and can have fun with him just the same and because, duh, that's what I'm supposed to do.

I get that some guys are size queens even if they don't want to admit it... but we're made to believe that bigger is better... and I know that sometimes it just isn't. Like, I love the idea of being fucked, having a hard dick in my ass, and feeling it pumping away inside me... but does it matter how wide his cock is stretching my hole? Maybe a "smaller" guy can't hit my prostate... but does that really spoil the pleasure of being fucked? I don't think it does... and I don't think it should but that's me. You wanna heighten your pleasure with a smaller guy? Stop thinking about the size of his dick and start thinking about how pleasurable it is to have sex - period. Work with him to "manage" his excitement which, by the way, is perfectly normal, and find ways to have fun getting his excitement "under control." Be in the moment and don't have any real expectations other than you two are gonna have sex - and having sex is fun.

A lot of guys expect other guys to be able to deliver to their expectations - and I think that's a mistake we all make. Suck me. Fuck me the best you can and I'll do the same... because it's sex and I love the shit out of having sex. Not about what we want to be done but really a matter of what we can do and to the best of our ability and cock size notwithstanding. Just me and something that works for me and has for a very, very long time. What, if anything, do I expect from another guy? Do the best you can and now it's on me to enjoy and appreciate whatever efforts he can bring to the moment.

And I appreciate that more than how big a guy's dick is and, really, I don't give a damn how big it is or not: It's dick... and I get to have fun with it. Period.

cornholejoe
Oct 9, 2019, 6:41 PM
i really like a 6 inch med thick better

dowmass
Oct 9, 2019, 7:26 PM
Well - I'll try to answer the best. I think it is more about the prostrate. The two guys I was with, weren't the ones that would have "stretched" my pussy (love calling my ass a "pussy"). I am not familiar with terms like "Size queen" but I guess we just have to go with the flow.

No one can answer those questions for you. Every guy is different.

Are you a ‘size queen’? No shame in it.
Or is it all about the prostate? Do you just like being stretched?