PDA

View Full Version : Ask a cocksucker anything

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 3, 2019, 1:10 AM
This might be fun. Or just bump down the board. Lol

I got to realizing that I really do have an obsession with sucking cocks. It's not just something i dabble around with once in a while. I lead a normal very productive life, but in the background, I'm always craving sucking cock and trying to make it happen.

I've realized the fact that I am always looking, makes it feel like I never have any luck. When thinking about it, in reality, I do suck a lot of dick. I started at a very young age and I've been obsessed with it ever since.

Most of the guys I meet are straight, or straight enough that all they want is a bj. So guys like that probably couldn't imagine why I eagerly jump at it when they offer to stop by and get sucked off.

I got a bit turned on thinking about it and thought it would be cool to see if anyone has any questions for someone that's a very active cocksucker

willj
Oct 3, 2019, 4:51 AM
So alot. How many cocks have you sucked in the past month.

Bassman777
Oct 3, 2019, 5:08 AM
Do you only suck their cocks or do you let them do anal on you if they want to go farther?

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 3, 2019, 7:15 AM
7 in last 30 days. 5 repeat/semi regulars 2 new

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 3, 2019, 7:16 AM
Just oral and usually no recip. I dont do anal at all.

GayGuy04
Oct 3, 2019, 10:11 AM
From all that sucking wouldn't you're mouth be hurting all the time lol

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 3, 2019, 12:00 PM
It's happened. Lol

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 3, 2019, 10:08 PM
It's when I go too long without, that it hurts. Lol

DareMe
Oct 4, 2019, 12:44 AM
So, planning to go on coco sucking tour? I’ll go and see your show and hopefully be one of the lucky winner of an “oil” change.

camelblue
Oct 4, 2019, 5:13 AM
Do you love to eat cum? Why?

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 4, 2019, 6:21 AM
So, planning to go on coco sucking tour? I’ll go and see your show and hopefully be one of the lucky winner of an “oil” change.

Lol. I pretty much always am already

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 4, 2019, 6:48 AM
Do you love to eat cum? Why?

I do. It's actually the main reason that I suck cock. When I'm craving one, what I'm really craving is that load pumping into my mouth.

It sounds weird but I have little if any actual attraction to men. It's the act that I crave. In my "real life" I'm an in charge, alpha, somewhat dominant type. The boss, the decision maker, etc. Im used to people somewhat catering to me. So, getting down in front of a guy, and sucking his cock is so opposite of my "real life" that it gives me a thrill. The feeling I get when I'm there with someone that wouldnt normally get past my secretary, meanwhile at that moment, to him, I'm just a mouth to cum in. I love to eat cum because in that role, it's what I'm there for. Guys come to see me to get the lazy, sit back and enjoy bj that otherwise they only get once a year on their birthday. Lol. I know when I get mine sucked by a m or f who I can tell really loves it, I think to myself "dang, what a little slut" So when I'm doing it, i think of him looking at me that way. And at that moment he just has to sit back and let me suck that load out.

BiSNJGuy
Oct 4, 2019, 8:36 AM
What is the best way to get past my gag reflex wehn sucking cock? I have no problem with up to a 6 " hard cock. But I met a guy just recently with truly the biggest cock ive sucked. It was long a really thick. i could get done just past half way of his length but that was it no matter what position I moved to.. I really need to be able to take him deep in my throat at our next meet.

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 4, 2019, 9:01 AM
What is the best way to get past my gag reflex wehn sucking cock? I have no problem with up to a 6 " hard cock. But I met a guy just recently with truly the biggest cock ive sucked. It was long a really thick. i could get done just past half way of his length but that was it no matter what position I moved to.. I really need to be able to take him deep in my throat at our next meet.

I wish I could be more help with that. I dont have much of a gag reflex. When I do gag a bit, I think to myself that i have to throat him no matter what so somehow i mentally can push through it. One thing to try that helps me, is if you can get it in your throat, just hold it there a while and get used to it. If I have gagging start, I'll do that and repeat it a few times until i can start stroking it with my throat. Sometimes I'll deepthroat and just work my throat muscles to milk it without pumping in and out. That usually works quick lol

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 4, 2019, 9:30 AM

I wish I could be more help with that. I dont have much of a gag reflex. When I do gag a bit, I think to myself that i have to throat him no matter what so somehow i mentally can push through it. One thing to try that helps me, is if you can get it in your throat, just hold it there a while and get used to it. If I have gagging start, I'll do that and repeat it a few times until i can start stroking it with my throat. Sometimes I'll deepthroat and just work my throat muscles to milk it without pumping in and out. That usually works quick lol

Lost pinky
Oct 4, 2019, 3:22 PM
This might be a bummer of a question but do you ever worry about catching something? I would love to try sucking a guy but I worry too much.

hung4you
Oct 5, 2019, 12:03 AM
I am and always will be a dedicated cock sucker, that said it’s even more enjoyable that the wife knows it as well. My ultimate regular is always ready to play. He too is an avid cock sucker and we share a lot of time milking each other’s cocks. It’s no secret to anyone that not only does he satisfy my sexual needs but helps me with the wife as well. It is often that we are engaged in mfm sex and we have lots of it. His wife is not into sex like my wife and myself. Whether he is pumping my ass full of cum or the wife’s we have a good time.

Flypaper
Oct 5, 2019, 1:16 AM
Is it true that diet affects the taste of cum? For example I’ve heard smokers have bitter cum. And that pineapple juice makes cum sweeter.

Ive sucked cock but not yet even tasted cum, so this would be helpful to know...

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 5, 2019, 7:31 AM
This might be a bummer of a question but do you ever worry about catching something? I would love to try sucking a guy but I worry too much.

Yes actually. I used to be obsessively paranoid about it.
I still get tested very regularly.

So it doesnt turn into a debate, I recommend you and everyone do their own research and then only do what you are comfortable with.

There is always a risk when you do anything. For me, though it sounds like i just suck whatever random cock that hits me us, i actually am more selective than that.

Again, you are meeting strangers so you cannot trust anything 100%

First. I'm oral only. Not risk free, but in MY research, I'm comfortable that is almost no risk for the "big one"
Most others are treatable if it happened, but fortunately never has.

I look for a specific type and then use conversation to "interview" them. I primary look for straight/married guys who are only into receiving bjs. Guys that fuck or want to, i usually dont meet. I usually dont meet guys who also like to suck. Receiving a bj is not risk free, but on the low risk side. Most of the guys I meet are either just getting blown by me, or at least just receiving head.

That's just a couple of a number of ways I try to minimize risk. Knock on wood, I've never had anything and I have sucked a LOT of cock

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 5, 2019, 7:35 AM
Is it true that diet affects the taste of cum? For example I’ve heard smokers have bitter cum. And that pineapple juice makes cum sweeter.

Ive sucked cock but not yet even tasted cum, so this would be helpful to know...

I know it does, usually from my wife's reaction to mine sometimes. Lol.

But personally, it's funny. I really dont notice much of a difference with guys. I do have a cum fetish and I always have them cum in my mouth, but I may like it so much that i really dont notice the taste. I'm going to swallow it anyway.

Lost pinky
Oct 5, 2019, 9:52 AM
Yes actually. I used to be obsessively paranoid about it.
I still get tested very regularly.

So it doesnt turn into a debate, I recommend you and everyone do their own research and then only do what you are comfortable with.

There is always a risk when you do anything. For me, though it sounds like i just suck whatever random cock that hits me us, i actually am more selective than that.

Again, you are meeting strangers so you cannot trust anything 100%

First. I'm oral only. Not risk free, but in MY research, I'm comfortable that is almost no risk for the "big one"
Most others are treatable if it happened, but fortunately never has.

I look for a specific type and then use conversation to "interview" them. I primary look for straight/married guys who are only into receiving bjs. Guys that fuck or want to, i usually dont meet. I usually dont meet guys who also like to suck. Receiving a bj is not risk free, but on the low risk side. Most of the guys I meet are either just getting blown by me, or at least just receiving head.

That's just a couple of a number of ways I try to minimize risk. Knock on wood, I've never had anything and I have sucked a LOT of cock

Thank you for helping. Over the last couple years I have talked to several guys who suck on a regular basis and none of them have ever caught anything.

GayGuy04
Oct 5, 2019, 2:53 PM
What do you like about sucking on a guys cock weather he's bi, gay straight or Married?

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 5, 2019, 7:02 PM
What do you like about sucking on a guys cock weather he's bi, gay straight or Married?

It's more of a psychological thing for me. I like the feeling of being used, and the submissive nature. Thats reason I like str8/married guys. They want sucked off so bad, they're willing to let a guy do it. But they wouldnt do it themselves. So in that situation, they are the alpha male and I'm just simply performing a service of sucking their cum out. That's all they want. On the flip side, I've had some great experiences with gay, bi, str8 and everything in between. It's just my personal preference when I have the option