PDA

View Full Version : Sucking

Simplyirish
Oct 2, 2019, 7:54 AM
Question for the guys that suck cock, do you cum while sucking cock?

eager4cum
Oct 2, 2019, 1:38 PM
no, My cock is hard, usually rock hard (might not be rock hard if I previously came but still hard because I am in heaven) the entire time I am sucking. But I do not cum, not until my cock is the one in a mouth. Depending on my hornyness and the skills of the person sucking, I may cum quickly or it might take 10 - 20 min. for the record, I do not stroke my cock while sucking as this may cause an unintended / premature (premature in that my partner would be denied the pleasure of a cum filled mouth) orgasm.

KDaddy23
Oct 2, 2019, 1:58 PM
I have a few times...

cornholejoe
Oct 2, 2019, 4:26 PM
get some precum

dickneeder
Oct 2, 2019, 10:30 PM
After I suck I like to jackoff and eat my cum.

bw299
Oct 3, 2019, 11:05 PM
Most of the time, no. I do get hard and ooze precum. One time that I did cum without being touch was my first time with a trans. When she came I shot off like a rocket.

monaohio
Oct 4, 2019, 5:35 AM
if he plays with my cock like he would rub a pussy yes i do i he doesn't then a lot o ties i don't. as lon as he cums is all that matters

gmansam
Oct 4, 2019, 12:27 PM
I've never cum while sucking, but I get so turned on it doesn't take much after he cums in my mouth to get me off. Now I'm horny - LOL.

Zoom1969
Oct 4, 2019, 3:38 PM
A few years back I came while giving a buddy a blowjob. That's the only time I remember that happening. I think I was just really horny and aroused that evening! I was blowing him and I remember thinking I'm getting ready to cum. And there was no stopping it! Suddenly I just exploded everywhere!