PDA

View Full Version : Public

JasonS
Sep 29, 2019, 12:21 PM
So whats the most public place you had sex and did you get caught?

Roxxi
Sep 29, 2019, 1:28 PM
It was just after New Years 1984 about 4:00am, I was stranded in Yuma trying to get to Phoenix, but the bus station itself was closed until 6am. Buses were still stopping to drop off passengers, and to pick up others. While I was waiting, another guy showed up also not knowing the station was closed. It was kind of windy and getting cold so we sought shelter on the side of the bus station. The other guy And I had a few of the same interests...music, art, motorcycles, hot women...and guys. Not long after this discovery we took turns stroking and sucking each other while the other kept their eye out for pedestrians and others who were coming and going by. When all was said and done, he unloaded in my mouth 3 times, I unloaded in his once before we were startled by the sight of a bus half full of people watching us as the sun came up and it started getting light. That was our bus to Phoenix. Everyone by now knew or had seen what we had been doing. As we down the aisle to get a seat, a couple of the guys had their cocks out. I wanted to suck them off also but knew that people would be watching us closely. I sat next to one of them, put my jacket over our laps gave him a handjob to completion on the way to Phoenix.

KDaddy23
Sep 29, 2019, 1:49 PM
Had some amazing sex with a guy and a few women during a bus ride from Utah to Pennsylvania and hiding it was impossible but me and the guy I had befriended were pretty buzzed most of the time and didn't care and neither did the other people on the bus... except this one older lady who said to me, as I passed her getting off the bus at a rest stop, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I smiled and politely said, "Yes ma'am I should be... but I'm not." Passing the driver, he just looked, smiled, and shook his head.

Tight1-4u
Sep 29, 2019, 7:08 PM
a few years back on a bet I was fucked doggy style on the front steps of the city court house.. I know pretty brave or foolish but still the same very exciting.. we showed up about 3am me in just a tank top and very loose fitting shorts and him in shorts as well.. he had lubed us up really well before and was ready to get to business.. as I got on all fours he was already lining things up.. I had no more than gotten down and he entered me.. he fucked me like there would be no tomorrow.. about 30 min later he pumped his second and final load deep inside of me.. we got dressed and got out of there.. we had three lookouts to make sure the coast was clear.. another time I was gang banged in a public rest area off of an interstate lots of witnesses there.. public sex is exhilarating and very erotic..

cornholejoe
Sep 29, 2019, 8:04 PM
fucked a girl behind the bandroom in highschool got fucked in the ass at a lowes bathroom

GayGuy04
Sep 30, 2019, 10:09 AM
fucked a girl behind the bandroom in highschool got fucked in the ass at a lowes bathroom

Now if I walked in the restroom at a store and saw two guys going at it I probably would watch

Footstep40
Sep 30, 2019, 12:42 PM
Got drunk at a party ended up skinny dipping at a nearby lake with my boyfriend and another guy, had a threesome on the beach, had no idea that fishing at night was a thing.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 30, 2019, 1:05 PM
Had sex on a few beaches in my day...also took my gf from behind in the middle of the Bronx Botanical gardens...lol.
I once got a blow job on the Long Island Expressway stuck in traffic....some truck drivers beeped in approval.

eager4cum
Sep 30, 2019, 1:46 PM
for me, the most public place was on a river bank in the middle of the day when anyone could have walk up on me. but that was just masturbation. for actual partner sex, it was on a lake shore but a pretty remote shore away from much traffic so the probability of being watched was pretty remote. Also had sex on a boat floor where any other boat might have seen us but I did not hear any other boats at the time. Of course, I was pretty much distracted by my partner.
For a time when I had sex when someone was actually watching, I was sucking my friend while another friend watched. We eventually switched, so that the fellow that just came watched the other two. Not a true 3 some but the 3 of us all did cum in turn.

GayGuy04
Sep 30, 2019, 9:53 PM
Had sex on a few beaches in my day...also took my gf from behind in the middle of the Bronx Botanical gardens...lol.
I once got a blow job on the Long Island Expressway stuck in traffic....some truck drivers beeped in approval.

Yea truck drivers can see what goes on in a car driving by lol

cornholejoe
Oct 1, 2019, 7:02 PM
let a trucker fuck me in a rest stop last weekend put 8 inchs up my ass when i got out of the truck another trucker asked did he make my ass sore and i just grinned and walked off

redngoldpride
Oct 1, 2019, 7:14 PM
Just a couple , 2 o'clock in the afternoon in a public bar earning my red wings right at the bar , a beautiful asian trans girl public park on a bench she rode me until we both had outrageous orgasms , I love public sex being watched , very exciting and so damn erotic

playful808
Oct 1, 2019, 9:27 PM
On the bread-making table of a bakery, right in front of a big picture window.

jamie63
Oct 2, 2019, 7:19 AM
....i'd be tempted to join in lol!

willj
Oct 2, 2019, 8:12 AM
On a beach with a Dude and yes there were onlookers. They enjoyed the show too.

Robtiti
Oct 2, 2019, 9:40 AM
Just a couple , 2 o'clock in the afternoon in a public bar earning my red wings right at the bar , a beautiful asian trans girl public park on a bench she rode me until we both had outrageous orgasms , I love public sex being watched , very exciting and so damn erotic
Would have loved to watch! ;)

Bluehill
Oct 3, 2019, 5:38 AM
I've had sex in parks, on a riverbank and in numerous public toilets. One time a girl was wanking me off outside a pub on a dark evening - a lorry went by and gave an appreciative beep!!

redngoldpride
Oct 3, 2019, 11:05 AM
Would have loved to watch! ;)
And love for it to be with you .... Let's have fun and exciting times

bw299
Oct 3, 2019, 11:02 PM
I've had sex with men and women in all kinds of public places. My favorite was on a trail in a state park in the middle of the day. We knocked one off on the trail, then again in my truck in the parking lot. Did I again when I got home too.

Robtiti
Oct 3, 2019, 11:46 PM
And love for it to be with you .... Let's have fun and exciting times
:tongue: