PDA

View Full Version : Curious ! A question for all TOPS!

dowmass
Sep 25, 2019, 12:25 PM
I have posted on sites but have met with 0 percent success in meeting a top. Fine, thats the way the world work.

I do not understand is why tops ask for "Stats". and that includes information about my dick.
I have no problem telling them about my age, weight, or height. The last time I was with a top, I didn't get hard - he enjoyed fucking me, as much as I enjoyed having a 8 inch boner in my ass-pussy.
I feel awkward telling them that my dick is just under 6 inches long, and maybe won't get hard when I am with him.

My question is: How does my dick size matter to a top?
I thought that the tightness of the pussy and how I please my top with my ass is all that matters - Am I wrong? Please share your views on this.

KDaddy23
Sep 25, 2019, 2:51 PM
I'm more versatile than a "pure top" but the size of a guy's dick never mattered to me one way or the other... but that's just me. I don't think I've ever had a guy turn me down for this because of my dick size although I've had a lot guys call "no deal" on oral because my dick ain't 9".

Personal preferences, sure, but not sure why a top would say no just because you don't have a ginormous dick; it's not like you'd be using it on him... I guess.

playful808
Sep 25, 2019, 7:12 PM
Labels.
Tops like to give head too. And sometimes, when they find a big one, Tops like to bottom.

fredward
Sep 26, 2019, 8:24 AM
I'm basically a top, tho I've bottomed a few times out of curiosity. But I'm happy to give and receive oral too, so a nice cock matters there.

Even if I didn't, cock size is part of the overall aesthetic experience. "I fucked a guy with a big dick" is kinda hot in an alpha way, but I'm happy to fuck guys of any size, really.

(I really don't like the feeling of being submissive or dominated, but I have no real need to dominate others. Collegial FWBs is my ideal.)

zbi73
Sep 27, 2019, 9:46 PM
I wouldn't think it would, but everybody is different.

xdoorb
Sep 28, 2019, 10:04 AM
I'm mostly a top, but I don't care at all about cock size either way. In fact, if I were to bottom, I'd prefer the guy to be smaller.

willj
Sep 28, 2019, 10:47 AM
I am a Top and like to see and play with a guy while inside him. It really isnt important if he is hung if he gets hard as Long as My efforts are appreciated. I want everyone involved to have a good ride. I think It is just something to play with, manually or of course orally:suave:

stonebow
Sep 28, 2019, 6:30 PM
I have posted on sites but have met with 0 percent success in meeting a top. Fine, thats the way the world work.

I do not understand is why tops ask for "Stats". and that includes information about my dick.
I have no problem telling them about my age, weight, or height. The last time I was with a top, I didn't get hard - he enjoyed fucking me, as much as I enjoyed having a 8 inch boner in my ass-pussy.
I feel awkward telling them that my dick is just under 6 inches long, and maybe won't get hard when I am with him.

My question is: How does my dick size matter to a top?
I thought that the tightness of the pussy and how I please my top with my ass is all that matters - Am I wrong? Please share your views on this. I know, right? And why is it that bottoms post pics of their dicks in their profiles? Maybe for the tops who like a well hung bottom it's some sort of alpha male, ego trip or something..?

csreef
Sep 28, 2019, 7:28 PM
Yes I am a Top. If everything clicks, and the energy is right, who knows, maybe I'll give you a BJ.

redngoldpride
Sep 29, 2019, 5:12 PM
A top here and absolutly love topping , love everything about topping and involved with topping , nothing sexier than a total bottom , compliant needy bottom

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 30, 2019, 7:07 AM
A top here and absolutly love topping , love everything about topping and involved with topping , nothing sexier than a total bottom , compliant needy bottom

Damn! Everytime I read one of your posts, it makes me think of your post! :oh:

So far away. Sigh...

redngoldpride
Sep 30, 2019, 5:22 PM
I'm cumming for you silky you sweet sexy sexual beauty