PDA

View Full Version : Use of Condoms When Performing Oral

overit
Sep 19, 2019, 2:53 AM
So, I'm curious, how common is the use of condoms when performing oral? I've read a lot of online articles promoting their use but it seems everyone I talk to doesn't use them. Seems to me it's just not worth the risk and besides, I don't what to have it cross my mind with a cock half down my throat. What's the verdict?

Bluehill
Sep 19, 2019, 6:29 AM
Ive had only one guy use a condom when sucking me off. It was a bit weird, but he was into really safe sex!

Biwolf
Sep 19, 2019, 7:58 AM
I have had 1 guy and a couple of ladies do it. It's not the same for me but you can understand them wanting to be safe.

atxbi
Sep 19, 2019, 10:22 AM
Being the cocksucker I am, I certainly wouldn’t want a rubber covered cock in my mouth. It would take half the fun out the thrill I get when I find a new hard cock to suck.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 19, 2019, 11:06 AM
It's both physical and psychological for me. If I'm not enjoying the texture differences between the skin of the glans and the shaft of a bare cock, I might as well be sucking on a dildo.

Tnstr8sucker
Sep 23, 2019, 8:01 AM
Ive had a couple people want to and I didnt end up meeting them for that reason. I totally respect peoples wishes, limits, etc. So i wont even try to talk someone out of doing something if it makes them comfortable. Its just not something that interests me. I have studied the hell out of this topic and being married especially, I dont want to bring something home I cant wash off. I only play oral, which I am comfortable from research that it carries almost no risk for "the big one" I screen who I meet as best as I can. I work the conversation in a manner that I get pretty honest answers about someones experience, and activities theyre into. I try to narrow my partners down to others who are oral only, and preferably married guys who are just into receiving bjs.

While none of that is without risk. I am comfortable at that level. There is always a chance that I might need to go get a script lol, but its a risk I accept.
I do get tested very very regularly and I have sucked A LOT of cocks over the past few years, and I have always been completely clean. So its all about what level of risk youre comfortable with.

bibliss
Sep 23, 2019, 11:44 AM
YES!... and I'm even trying to perfect the fine art of rolling a condom over a man's cock with my mouth (https://www.verywellhealth.com/putting-on-a-condom-with-your-mouth-3133075). When done properly, it can be an amazingly erotic and pleasurable experience for both giver and receiver.

Safe sex is respectful sex.

69luvr
Sep 25, 2019, 8:02 AM
No condom! The closer to the bone the sweeter is the meat!

jem_is_bi
Sep 25, 2019, 10:29 AM
I will never suck a guy's dick with a condom on it.
Also, I swallow not spit.

I definitely would use a condom for anal sex (giving and receiving).
However, I have never done anal sex and am reluctant to try it.

Danblguy
Sep 25, 2019, 11:47 AM
Well said.

mtnmen2
Sep 25, 2019, 1:55 PM
I only play safe and use condoms, I know a lot of people don't like them but their is to many things out there to catch including a lot of penicillin resistant stuff besides aids. I've only twice had people refuse me and everybody I've ever blown has nutted, so it must have felt pretty good to them. I have a friend who worked the ER and he has treated plenty of patients with gonorrhea and chlamydia in the throat. It might be different if I had a steady fwb but with only chance encounters I not going to risk it.

Roxxi
Sep 26, 2019, 7:05 AM
I prefer to taste the real thing :tongue:

Joboo
Sep 26, 2019, 10:05 AM
Most of mine was done in the seventies with one guy, never used one. Only two times since way back then and it was recent. I did not use one with either of them, I don’t think I would enjoy it if it was wearing a raincoat.

zbi73
Sep 27, 2019, 9:49 PM
I think it would remove the enjoyment and there's always a risk of the condom getting damaged with teeth :P